+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
Dibo75 said:
Hello

Can someone tell me what is the client ID that i have to write on the receipt ?

thanks

Dibo
< See How to login e-cas using client ID; left panel

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,
Mine application was received at Sydney, Nova Scotia on December 19.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent said:
Hi friends,
Mine application was received at Sydney, Nova Scotia on December 19.
We are very happy to hear that. Can you update the spreadsheet if you do not mind?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers,

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Dear SFD,
Are you ready to send your application in today?
Bunch of luck.
Cheers,
Beahoe and Everyone,

Yeap! I have just sent it. It will get there next Tuesday I believe.

Thank you for showing your sincere concern Beahoe.

SFD

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Beahoe and Everyone,

Yeap! I have just sent it. It will get there next Tuesday I believe.

Thank you for showing your sincere concern Beahoe.

SFD
you did it! Congratulations on sending your application. Please update the spreadsheet and keep us updated.
Cheers,

PN Roy

Mar 22, 2011
I want to use photocopy of my General IELTS as a proof of language. But i have no main copy because when i applied immigration, i sent it to Singapore visa office. So what i will do now, i will sent IELTS copy or not. I will be happy if somebody give me the answer.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN Roy said:
I want to use photocopy of my General IELTS as a proof of language. But i have no main copy because when i applied immigration, i sent it to Singapore visa office. So what i will do now, i will sent IELTS copy or not. I will be happy if somebody give me the answer.
Dear PN Roy,
Welcome in and we hope you are having a great weekend. As for language evidence, CIC always asked for a photocopy as you can read on page 4 of your CIT-0002: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/citizen/CIT0002E.pdf
You have several option as listed:
LANGUAGE EVIDENCE. See section 7 - "Step 2. Complete the application" and section 4 - "Step 1. Gather documents" in the instruction guide.
A If you are between 18 and 54 of age you must submit acceptable proof that demonstrates that you have adequate knowledge of English or French. Please check the
appropriate box to indicate which of the following forms of proof you are submitting with your application:
1. Results of a CIC-approved third-party language test; or
2. Diploma, certificate or transcript of a secondary or post-secondary education completed in English or French, in Canada or abroad; or
3. Check this box if you are submitting a transcript(s) that is also to be used as proof of education
4. Evidence of achieving CLB/NCLC 4 in a government-funded language training program
5. If you successfully completed LINC or CLIC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada), classes during the period from January 2008 to October 2012 but did not receive a certificate*
* CIC has previously collected information about the results of your LINC or CLIC language training for statistical purpose but CIC would like to obtain and use this information for purposes of verifying your language results. By signing the consent form section 9E of this application, you authorize CIC to use the information that has been already collected to verify whether you have adequate knowledge of English of French.

I hope that this helps.
Bunch of luck.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PN Roy said:
Also bear in mind that any application without appropriate language evidence will be considered as incomplete and return to the applicant after three months from the received date. Please make sure that your application is complete before you send it in.
Cheers,

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
at the time of interview they might ask you for the original copy of ielts. At that point of time, it could be an issue.

You can either explain it on the cover note when you submit the application or you can explain during interview.
I think its better to do it beforehand before the processing starts and it might be difficult to explain it during your interview.

This is what it says on the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Original documents may be requested later in the process by an officer. To avoid delays in the processing of your application, please ensure that you have all the original documents available should an officer request to see them.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
at the time of interview they might ask you for the original copy of ielts. At that point of time, it could be an issue.

You can either explain it on the cover note when you submit the application or you can explain during interview.
I think its better to do it beforehand before the processing starts and it might be difficult to explain it during your interview.

This is what it says on the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Original documents may be requested later in the process by an officer. To avoid delays in the processing of your application, please ensure that you have all the original documents available should an officer request to see them.
I agree. A cover letter with your application will do. However, during interview you have 99,99% of chance that the CIC-agent will not check your papers. That being said it is your responsibility to show your originals when asked.
Cheers,

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hi,

My wife need to apply for Canadian citizenship in 1st week of Jan 2015. I have one quick question:
Do I need to submit original copy of CELPIP LS score(Listening -4, Speaking - 6) or xerox copy of test results will do ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay95 said:
Hi,

My wife need to apply for Canadian citizenship in 1st week of Jan 2015. I have one quick question:
Do I need to submit original copy of CELPIP LS score(Listening -4, Speaking - 6) or xerox copy of test results will do ?
Dear ajay95,
Welcome in. This time submit only a copy. However, keep the original for interview after or before citizenship test.
Cheers,