December 2014 citizenship applicants!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another week Friends,

Sam, AsianIndian, Beauhoe, Ar_frabrics, Jarina, Asagalen, harry_aussie, Shahmad, wes786, Santiago, Pisces123, Puda, Canado, MTLR, Trunorth, khakalove, Ahmed127

While not everyone is on the same phase, we all pursue the same "Maple Leaf". we should see updates this week. You all will excuse me but I am very positive, our process will last than 6 months. I know, I know some of us are frustrated with this lengthy process... :-[ :-[

I have my Bermuda shorts on this morning as weather in Mississauga is great (not for too long though)...

Lots of blessings for everyone,

SFD

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFD said:
Another week Friends,

Sam, AsianIndian, Beauhoe, Ar_frabrics, Jarina, Asagalen, harry_aussie, Shahmad, wes786, Santiago, Pisces123, Puda, Canado, MTLR, Trunorth, khakalove, Ahmed127

While not everyone is on the same phase, we all pursue the same "Maple Leaf". we should see updates this week. You all will excuse me but I am very positive, our process will last than 6 months. I know, I know some of us are frustrated with this lengthy process... :-[ :-[

I have my Bermuda shorts on this morning as weather in Mississauga is great (not for too long though)...

SFD
Way to go my friend! Way to go...
Cheers,

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YEAY!

Finally my documents are transferred. On my ecas it says it was transferred on April 8th to the Mississauga office but interestingly I had no updates on ecas up to now!:)

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
YEAY!

Finally my documents are transferred. On my ecas it says it was transferred on April 8th to the Mississauga office but interestingly I had no updates on ecas up to now!:)
Congrats Shaadeh

Nice way to start the week!

Anyone else? CIC Mississauga better moves on

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
YEAY!

i don't get what you mean, so do you have an update or not? :p

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My eCas says that:Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.
I called the CIC today and the agent told me that it was received by Mississauga office last Friday April 10th !!!

So it took more than a month from Sydney to Mississauga?!

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
Hello,

My eCas says that:Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 5, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you.
I called the CIC today and the agent told me that it was received by Mississauga office last Friday April 10th !!!

The CIC Officer walked to Mississauga :eek: ;D

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
Hello,

It is new information for us that about one month is time line b/w transfer & received Local office .

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
Hello,

I personally think your file was supposed to be transferred on March 5th and it never did! So they probably found out and transfer it last week! I am not surprised for the lack of organziation

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
YEAY!

congrats........ :)

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
I personally think your file was supposed to be transferred on March 5th and it never did! So they probably found out and transfer it last week! I am not surprised for the lack of organziation
No. Sydney transfer it whenever they want and local office can stamp it receieved whenever they want. Its like AOR, they receive application one day but they acknowledge receiving it at a later date.

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
No. Sydney transfer it whenever they want and local office can stamp it receieved whenever they want. Its like AOR, they receive application one day but they acknowledge receiving it at a later date.
I have a question....does anyone know what things does the local office verify? I am asking this to get a general idea of what the process is...because some offices/cases move in a matter of weeks and others can take several months...wonder why such a difference.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
SFD said:
Another week Friends,

SFD
My best wishes to you. God bless!

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
SFD said:
Another week Friends,

SFD
Hey SFD... you forgot me, my friend, in the list... I am also waiting patiently for the next stage.... LOL.