+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** DECEMBER 2014 APPLICATIONS ***

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
:eek: I just looked and all the names are gone so i re-added mine hope that was ok but who did it in the first place that is not cool

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
Is it safe to say if the application is delivered between Dec. 20th and January 1st, it is going to be proceed under current system? considering the upcoming holidays.

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
CEC321 said:
Is it safe to say if the application is delivered between Dec. 20th and January 1st, it is going to be proceed under current system? considering the upcoming holidays.
I believe the cut-off is 31st Dec and not Jan 1st. Although I read in a few places that it would be better to try and get it in before the Christmas vacations start.

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
jainad said:
Hi abhilaksh, gc_007

From where you both are getting this information of CAPPED ?
What is the source of this information??

In CEC 217* is NOC-A which is not listed in capping.

Are you sure you are taking about CEC Category?
Hi Jainad

Are you certain 217* is a CEC category? the CEC categories start with 227* ...As far as I see on the cic website 217* is a FSW category.

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Ruyodono said:
:eek: I just looked and all the names are gone so i re-added mine hope that was ok but who did it in the first place that is not cool
Total immature move...I just checked the link...maddening :mad:

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
CEC321 said:
When is their holiday starting?
Your guess is as good as mine. I would assume a safe bet would be to have it all in by the 23rd. Although I would like to add that I am not an expert on the matter, my documents are in transit as we speak. UPS claims the delivery will happen on Monday even though it has already reach Montreal this morning.

jainad

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
abhilaksh said:
Hi Jainad

Are you certain 217* is a CEC category? the CEC categories start with 227* ...As far as I see on the cic website 217* is a FSW category.

Category of NOC is not depends on PR process i.e. CEC or FSW.
2171 is my NOC and i applied under it with CEC process.
i know many of my colleague applied under other 217* NOC & got PR as well (some are at AOR stage) in CEC. 217* is A type which have no upper limit in CEC.

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
pnp525 said:
there is no room for DECEMBER applications ...overall cap of 8,000 will be fill for November applications if they are lucky..

your application will be return in few months .. i know its not a good news but just let you know this is possible ,its too late.. :(
hey,, make sure that if you put a comment or just saying something be sure that you have link or proof..
thank you...

abhilaksh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
jainad said:
Category of NOC is not depends on PR process i.e. CEC or FSW.
2171 is my NOC and i applied under it with CEC process.
i know many of my colleague applied under other 217* NOC & got PR as well (some are at AOR stage) in CEC. 217* is A type which have no upper limit in CEC.
In that case..I stand corrected, my apologies. Goodluck to you!!

cecandconfused

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I'v got all the docs and will send this weekend (Dec 20th) via FedEx.

Any of you guys plan to apply under Express Entry as well? I was planning to do both ways and if EE went through quicker, then withdraw the current one. Is that ok?

asivrp41

Dec 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add my information

Application Sent: December 19th
Expected Delivery: December 22th
Category: CEC
NOC code: 2174
Payment: Bank Draft
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Origin: India
Country of Residence: Canada
PCC: Will submitt after getting file number
CELPIP: Submitted with file

adabala

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please add me

Application Sent: December 18th
Expected Delivery: December 22th
NOC code: 2112
Payment: Credit Card
VO: CIO, Sydney NS
Country of Residence: Canada
PCC: Will submit later
IELTS: Submitted with file

mike2000

Jul 23, 2012
Hi my Dear Friends

I have got my application returned by Canada Immigration with a letter highlighting 3 things:

Application Sent: September 19, 2014
Application Received: September 23, 2014
NOC code: 2171/2174
Payment: Credit
Country of Residence: Mexico
Current Status: Application Returned on 22nd Oct 2014 . I got it on 18 Dec 2014 (ie after 2 months of return date)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC highlighted item Details 1:In document checklist they have highlighted by marker.
If your documents are not in English and French, send a notarized(certified) translation with a copy of original version.

Problem 1:
My Marriage certificate issued from my state in India is having two portions.
a) Upper portion in Hindi (as this is my state's first language)
b) Bottom portion in English (as this is my state's first language)

Solution 1: I need to send a notarized(certified) translation copy specifying that bottom portion in english is replica of upper portion in hindi.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC highlighted item Details 2: CEC has send a document with information stating.
Please note:we do not accept passports as proof of birth;therefore we are unable to accept details from your passport.
We do accept secondary school records that contain the following
1) Name of Client
2) Date of Birth of Client
3) Parents Names (mother, father or both is acceptable)

If you are unable to provide birth certificate or secoundary school record.
Then please provide affidavit with above 3 things as well written explanation with full details as to why this document is unavailable.

Problem 2: My spouse date of birth is different in birth certificate and different in passport.
I submitted an affidavit copy mentioning name of client, date of birth , parents names and secondary school certificate
Also,provided SSC certificate which does not have parents name. So, this is not acceptable.
I think affidavit provided by me does not have written explanation with full details why i am not able to provide birth certificate.

Solution 2: To resolve this issue I am planning to send the original date of birth certificate of my spouse which is original
(This will have different date of birth as mentioned in passport). But I think it's better to provide genuine birth certificate.

CEC highlighted item Details 3: Application evaluating officer has only highlighted NOC 2171 with no details.
I don't know what officer is looking from me.

Problem 3:
I lived in Canada for two years.
2nd YEAR - 2171 - IT Consultant -- 2171 NOC is highlighted by officer, also they have given no reason or explanation regarding what is needed
1st YEAR - 2174 - Interactive Media Programmer and Developer.

My roles and responsibilities letter issued by my supervisor on company letter head.
It has role of NOC 2171 "IT Consultant" with roles and responsibilities (I think this is more likely near to NOC 2174 "Interactive Media Programmer and Developer")

Solution 3: I am thinking to provide below additional documents.
1) Company provided document which I got when Canada WP was applied for me. (as per Interactive Media Programmer and Developer role).
2) Company provided document which I got when Canada WP renewal was applied for me. (as per IT consultant role).
3) Letter from my manager -- where salary, designation, hours, role and responsibilities is listed. -- This is very difficult to be re-issued from company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please can you provide how can I handle above 3 things asked by officer.

Regards,
mike2000

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
I Forwarded my P.R application file under CEC category present weeks. Its says it will be delivered on 24th dec. As my files are already dispatched rules for me apply for current CEC only... worried about xmas holidays