Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
My my my! Getting anxious waiting. Lol! I need to divert my attention. But how? Next week is March break and while I'll be doing a lot of term papers, I will also be sitting in front of my computer the whole time and for sure, I have this forum pop out on one of my browser's tabs. Lol!

Geez! I just can't wait for this waiting game to be over. Too stressful! :-[

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
belee1985 said:
I am seriously sick and tired of people speaking another language than English on here. It is disrespectful and if this continues I will report these people to the moderators of this website. Enough is enough, seriously. You've been told many times, nicely, to stop this behavior and yet you keep on doing it. You can send yourselves private messages but don't bother us with that stuff that nobody but yourselves understands. Canada is supposedly a country where you respect each other and when you are on a common website where people are here to help YOU, then the least you can do to "pay" them back is showing them respect by avoiding speaking anything else than English...
I agree with what you said- I also think that when mentioning something that can help others out in this website, it should be written in English, and I have said this also. The tone of your message wasn't right. You could have been a litter nicer. These people could have been talking about something else, who knows, but I'm sure they know well enough to speak in English if it's about something on topic, there is always Google translate. People should respect other people's cultures and languages.
Also you said ""pay them back by showing them respect by avoiding speaking anything else than English" Canada's official language is also French, unlike the United States. Canada does respect people from different cultures and religions, which comes with being humane, that has nothing to do with us "PAYING" them back though.

That said, I trust that anyone in here, would speak in English when it comes to valuable information.

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your support. Not everything had to be taken literally :). Anyone with common understanding will get the point :) And I wasn't being mean or anything, but when things are being asked over and over again, it is normal that some people get frustrated after a while, when it is just being blatantly ignored. We're not in kindergarten anymore, we should all know what is ok :)

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh and also, as for the language remark, I meant English cause we're on an English speaking site. But thanks for reminding others about that :)

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
belee1985 said:
Thanks for your support. Not everything had to be taken literally :). Anyone with common understanding will get the point :) And I wasn't being mean or anything, but when things are being asked over and over again, it is normal that some people get frustrated after a while, when it is just being blatantly ignored. We're not in kindergarten anymore, we should all know what is ok :)
I believe this person has translated in English what they said, after writing in their language.

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
belee1985 said:
Sorry if you find it that way belee. But DISRESPECT is a strong word when everyone here is in good faith they dont mean to disrespect anyone by communicating.
Peace.

belee1985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Misletoes: yeah I know, but I've noticed on several posts that many people have complained about that and this specific individuals are not taking it into account, that is all. I did not want to offend anyone, my bad. :)

Canadianswife: Fyi, the United States constitution does not mention anything about an official language: the United States does not have an official language (for now, but some presidential candidates seek to amend the constitution for that purpose), even though the de facto language is English :p Canada has the OLA (Official Languages Act), which stipulates that French and English are the two official languages. Just thought I'd remind you, since you seem to enjoy law just as much as me :))))

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
belee1985 said:
Misletoes: yeah I know, but I've noticed on several posts that many people have complained about that and this specific individuals are not taking it into account, that is all. I did not want to offend anyone, my bad. :)

Canadianswife: Fyi, the United States constitution does not mention anything about an official language: the United States does not have an official language (for now, but some presidential candidates seek to amend the constitution for that purpose), even though the de facto language is English :p Canada has the OLA (Official Languages Act), which stipulates that French and English are the two official languages. Just thought I'd remind you, since you seem to enjoy law just as much as me :))))
Good point out! I do love law, I'm studying it.

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
dadaem said:
My my my! Getting anxious waiting. Lol! I need to divert my attention. But how? Next week is March break and while I'll be doing a lot of term papers, I will also be sitting in front of my computer the whole time and for sure, I have this forum pop out on one of my browser's tabs. Lol!

Geez! I just can't wait for this waiting game to be over. Too stressful! :-[
why put a sad face sissy..? cheer up.. we never know.. maybe waiting game for ppr will be over by next week.. or the week after.. ? :) you have something to keep you busy.. something to divert your attention.. don't over stress yourself.. everything comes to an end right?? :D

I.N

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 07 2011
Doc's Request.
19 10 2011
AOR Received.
14 11 2011
File Transfer...
08 11 2011
Med's Request
new chest x-ray requested for the medical extension on 20 August
Med's Done....
23 06 2011
Interview........
23 July 2012
Passport Req..
9 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 October 2012
LANDED..........
2 November 2012
Dadaem,

Adventurier is right, the whole process is to stressfull, and it will always be until the end, you just have to focus on a biger picture... not look just of today and tomorrow, you could become very "dizzy" :eek: look forward...and you will see things very clear...the reward for all this waiting is very high, being with the love one; everything is coming with a price :) I know it's easy to say than done but we have to keep ourseves into a balance..

Keep yourself bussy, as much as you can, carring about others and about things around you more than usual that could help...

God always know what we need.... :) ;).

Best of luck!

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
Hey guys!

My husband got his PPR request today!!! (Feb 29)

Now I just read the e-mail and I have a question...it says that he needs to provide Police Clearance for any country he has been in for more than 6 months and I realize that everyone gets the same e-mail too. My husband used to be in Canada since 2008 on a work permit and since his last work permit expired last year, we decided not to extend it and get married in India. Do I require a Police Clearance from RCMP too in this case? We had already applied for one 6 weeks back just in case but we haven't received a response back from them yet. Please help!

Thanks!

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
I.N said:
Dadaem,

Adventurier is right, the whole process is to stressfull, and it will always be until the end, you just have to focus on a biger picture... not look just of today and tomorrow, you could become very "dizzy" :eek: look forward...and you will see things very clear...the reward for all this waiting is very high, being with the love one; everything is coming with a price :) I know it's easy to say than done but we have to keep ourseves into a balance..

Keep yourself bussy, as much as you can, carring about others and about things around you more than usual that could help...

God always know what we need.... :) ;).

Best of luck!
[/quote/]

everyone is looking forward to all those rewards you mentioned I.N :)

to ksunny congrats on your ppr! ;) and again.. hope ours is on its way... i meant it for all of us here who are still waiting.

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
ksunny said:
Hey guys!

My husband got his PPR request today!!! (Feb 29)

Now I just read the e-mail and I have a question...it says that he needs to provide Police Clearance for any country he has been in for more than 6 months and I realize that everyone gets the same e-mail too. My husband used to be in Canada since 2008 on a work permit and since his last work permit expired last year, we decided not to extend it and get married in India. Do I require a Police Clearance from RCMP too in this case? We had already applied for one 6 weeks back just in case but we haven't received a response back from them yet. Please help!

Thanks!
Congrats ksunny....TO answer your question. Yes, I think the RCMP clearance is required in your case. Since you said its been 6 weeks you applied for one, I would suggest you to follow up with RCMP on the status of request. Rest all would be okay...

Congrats once again...Enjoy

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Congrats ksunny....TO answer your question. Yes, I think the RCMP clearance is required in your case. Since you said its been 6 weeks you applied for one, I would suggest you to follow up with RCMP on the status of request. Rest all would be okay...

Congrats once again...Enjoy
Hi Srinivas.vadapalli

I called the Canadian CIC help line to confirm and I explained my whole situation to them but they said no I don't need it because they do their own background check. Basically, they require a Police Clearance for any other country other than Canada. I will getting in touch with the ND office just to make sure as well but looks like I'm in the clear.

Thanks!

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
adventurer said:
why put a sad face sissy..? cheer up.. we never know.. maybe waiting game for ppr will be over by next week.. or the week after.. ? :) you have something to keep you busy.. something to divert your attention.. don't over stress yourself.. everything comes to an end right?? :D
Ima hug you right now! :) Thanks adventurer! Will post an update soon. ;)