Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
DelPiero07 said:
For Canada? No, it is not required for anyone.
anybody has the CIC link for that? I can not find it.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfalvitez said:
anybody has the CIC link for that? I can not find it.
you don't need link to check what Senior forum member said but still for your satisfaction :)

"Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. "
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
you don't need link to check what Senior forum member said but still for your satisfaction :)

"Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more. "
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Looks like this is up to discretion of visa office.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
expand the link, if you live in canada

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
Looks like this is up to discretion of visa office.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
expand the link, if you live in canada
It says the same thing. You don't need yo submit upfront only when asked

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
My wife's indian passport got renewed very recently from Toronto, Canada. Does she need a PCC again? I called up BLS and they said it's not required. But seeking advice from experts here. Thanks

immi1992

Nov 23, 2016
Need help on education history!

I completed high school and university in Canada. I only added my bachelor's detail in ee application earlier. I have received ITA on Dec 22. Should I include my high school details in the PR application now?

Thanks in advance!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi1992 said:
Need help on education history!

I completed high school and university in Canada. I only added my bachelor's detail in ee application earlier. I have received ITA on Dec 22. Should I include my high school details in the PR application now?

Thanks in advance!
No. Only bachelors.

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
My Personal history section is already updated till May 2015( trfd from EE profile I guess)
After that I worked from Oct 2015 to Aug 16 on Work permit; ( Should I put Jun 15 to Sept 15 as unemployed).

Should anywhere In the application I should attach any work ex proof on work permit ( I'm not claiming points for CEC as my Work Permit was only 11 months :-[ :-[)

I'm thinking if there is any slot where I can attach my T4 and exp. letter from my canadian employer; would that help FSW case in anyways? ( Like the VO might think; Okay this guy can live and work in Canada)

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Below is the sample letter issued by the company.

This is to certify that Mr. AAAA is a full time employee of COMPANY. He has
been in employment with us in Canada since MMM DD, YYYY. Mr. AAAA has been employed with
PARENT COMPANY since January DD, YYYY. He is working for 40 hours a week and currently holds
the position as PPPPPP with an annual base salary of CAD $ NN,NNN. In addition, he is
entitled for benefits like healthcare and paid vacation policy in Canada.
Mr. AAAA’s Canadian residing address is as follows:
ADDRESS
If there are any questions or if you require further information, please contact VVVVV

Is this sufficient enough for claiming 50 points.

I also have a supporting documentation for my WP renewal which was done in Oct 2016, which states the need of continued employment for another 2 years from the company.

vishal_t

Aug 12, 2015
BIZZIB said:
Below is the sample letter issued by the company.

This is to certify that Mr. AAAA is a full time employee of COMPANY. He has
been in employment with us in Canada since MMM DD, YYYY. Mr. AAAA has been employed with
PARENT COMPANY since January DD, YYYY. He is working for 40 hours a week and currently holds
the position as PPPPPP with an annual base salary of CAD $ NN,NNN. In addition, he is
entitled for benefits like healthcare and paid vacation policy in Canada.
Mr. AAAA’s Canadian residing address is as follows:
ADDRESS
If there are any questions or if you require further information, please contact VVVVV

Is this sufficient enough for claiming 50 points.

I also have a supporting documentation for my WP renewal which was done in Oct 2016, which states the need of continued employment for another 2 years from the company.
As per my understanding the below line is needed in the offer letter

The current job offer for Mr.XXX from YYY will be valid for at least 1 year after a Permanent Resident visa is issued to him.

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Pyaar Vs PR said:
My Personal history section is already updated till May 2015( trfd from EE profile I guess)
After that I worked from Oct 2015 to Aug 16 on Work permit; ( Should I put Jun 15 to Sept 15 as unemployed).

Should anywhere In the application I should attach any work ex proof on work permit ( I'm not claiming points for CEC as my Work Permit was only 11 months :-[ :-[)

I'm thinking if there is any slot where I can attach my T4 and exp. letter from my canadian employer; would that help FSW case in anyways? ( Like the VO might think; Okay this guy can live and work in Canada)
Refer to this guide for work experience letter

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's high time we should acknowledge and honor the efforts from people like Asivad Anac and DelPiero. Big thanks to you guys for valuable advises and voluntary time spent on selfless services and helping guys like us. Thanks.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
My company does not put the note on "1 year employment after PR is issued".
Instead I have my work Permit Renewal application submitted to CIC through a Law Agency which states

"He has been offered continued employment with <company_name> to provide IT services on critical client engagements. As such We kindly request <my_name> be issued an extension of his work permit valid for a duration of two years

<and variety reasons why I'm critical>

Given the above, we kindly request that <my_name> be issued a Work Permit valid for a duration of two years"

Will this work for me to claim 50 points ?

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Guys,

Where to upload copy of affidavit related to Name change ?
Affidavit's content :- Person with name XXX (mentioned in academic credentials) and XXX + surname ( mentioned in passport) is same.

XXX = first name

TIA