+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
ashishapar007 said:
It was a one year contract and which got extended to 6 more months. They usually pay at our company most of the employees per hour.
Hello Seniors.

Rephrasing this question, please help.

On both my offer and reference letter, my hourly wage is there, and it mentions 40 hours per week, . I am pasting that particular section below.

Ashish Singhal worked for XYZ in the position of ABC between the dates of August 17 2015 and October 23 2016.
ln this position he worked 40 hours per week and had a wage of $X per hour. There was also benefits assigned which included, health and dental
coverage along with a pension enrollment.​

It it good enough? If I am missing anything, I may be able to get it change.

Thank you.

Ashish

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Batman_is_Real said:
It's okay for contract since Contractor always get paid by hours and not annually.
I have posted this question with specific section from my letter. this exactly tells what is written in my letter.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
I have posted this question with specific section from my letter. this exactly tells what is written in my letter.
As I mentioned before it is fine to provide salary in hourly format.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Batman_is_Real said:
As I mentioned before it is fine to provide salary in hourly format.
Thanks Batman. I did not work as a contractor. It was term (contract) employment. Job was full time (40 hours per week). But it did not mentioned full time in letter.

So, is it all good? Just want to make the question clear.

rmaity

Jun 30, 2016
Hi I just noticed in my EE profile the slot for Letter of explanation is not there any more. Is anyone else having the same issue.
Thanks

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi if I al living un Canadá Do I need to upload canadian police certificates por something like that?

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmaity said:
Hi I just noticed in my EE profile the slot for Letter of explanation is not there any more. Is anyone else having the same issue.
Thanks
It happened to me a couple of times. Log out and try again after a few minutes. If it still doesn't show up then report this error.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Guys please help me out on this. How did you guys fill NOC code for experience other than Canadian Jobs ? Is this an approximate mapping ? I spoke to express entry support and they are confused and asked me to hold off and raise a IRCC webform and wait for the response.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here who has applied for BOWP after submitting their docs?

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
BIZZIB said:
Guys please help me out on this. How did you guys fill NOC code for experience other than Canadian Jobs ? Is this an approximate mapping ? I spoke to express entry support and they are confused and asked me to hold off and raise a IRCC webform and wait for the response.
hi Del Any thoughts on this ?