+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 18th ITA Connect HERE!!!! (23rd draw)

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bless1989 said:
That's my timeline so far , still waiting and being hopeful . Anyone knows if you can still get rejected after request for ilets certificate ?
Well, one can get rejected till all of eligibility, security, criminality and admissibility are all passed. And these are checked one thing at a time till a few days before copr. In reality, for a complete application that is carefully put together, there is a low probability of rejection. So all of us have to relax till atleast 5 months are paased after AOR.

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Hi all,
I received ITA on 18th Dec and unfortunately still have not submitted the application - mainly because I have not yet received PCC and hoping to get it by the end of this month before I run out of time.

I was hoping if any of you can clarify one question for me:
There is 42 days left for me to submit the application. Once I submit the application, I believe I have to scan various documents and send it. After I submit the application, how much time do I have to send the scanned documents (including the PCC) Do any of you know?

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hviveka said:
Hi all,
I received ITA on 18th Dec and unfortunately still have not submitted the application - mainly because I have not yet received PCC and hoping to get it by the end of this month before I run out of time.

I was hoping if any of you can clarify one question for me:
There is 42 days left for me to submit the application. Once I submit the application, I believe I have to scan various documents and send it. After I submit the application, how much time do I have to send the scanned documents (including the PCC) Do any of you know?
Just submit the remaining ones that you have and in PCC upload, add your explanation document /proof that you have submitted request for PCC but you are still waiting. that should be enough, I guess. you will be asked for PCC again but by that time you would have it already i am sure, just not sure about the actual timings

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
do_not_reply said:
Just submit the remaining ones that you have and in PCC upload, add your explanation document /proof that you have submitted request for PCC but you are still waiting. that should be enough, I guess. you will be asked for PCC again but by that time you would have it already i am sure, just not sure about the actual timings
Thank you "do_not_reply" !

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi all!
I am included in the dec 18 ITA. Would probably submit my application 2 weeks from now. Do you think, that time would still be okay?
Also, question please with regards to medical, what preparations to be done prior to medical? Are we required to do fasting? I actually have high cholesterol and now taking medication to lower it. I pray that this will not be a problem. Can somebody give advice please.
Thanks so much!

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Another question please, is it advisable to submit the application even if some documents are still in progress? Or is it better to submit in one go?

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello evreryone,

Has anyone from this draw got any status change?? Medicals got passed or BG in-progress or anything?

Many of us appiled on 21st/22nd and its dead since then...

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjz_box said:
Hello evreryone,

Has anyone from this draw got any status change?? Medicals got passed or BG in-progress or anything?

its dead :eek:

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
kjz_box said:
Hello evreryone,

Me. Yesterday my medical changed to "passed". :)

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amjk28 said:
Hi all!
I am included in the dec 18 ITA. Would probably submit my application 2 weeks from now. Do you think, that time would still be okay?
Also, question please with regards to medical, what preparations to be done prior to medical? Are we required to do fasting? I actually have high cholesterol and now taking medication to lower it. I pray that this will not be a problem. Can somebody give advice please.
Thanks so much!
You might wanna confirm it with your doctor but there's no fasting that's required. I've done this twice and never had to fast. They also ask if you're under any medication, just come clean and let them know right away.

vik108

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Guys,
please let me know if there is any Whatsapp group for people who have received ITA.
I received ITA on 6th Jan and i am sure that i ll need lot of help and support in this process going forward.

Regards,
VK

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Waiting..... Waiting ~

rafaelmaraver

Jan 5, 2016
Count me in, although I think I will have to decline for not having ready FBI and updated ECA.

Can you guys paste the list of requirements after you accepted the invitation? thanks =)