+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 18th ITA Connect HERE!!!! (23rd draw)

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sverma said:
Hi All,

It seems no one from 23rd draw has the BG Process updated as of yet...Im still new to this forum, can anyone share the ideal time in which people hve recieved the BG Process request in case of the PNP....

Also, has everyone recieved the request for the Schedule4 Form
I am a browsing in this forum for for same reason, hope will hear something soon in next week..

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
droidkar said:
well, I have the same opinion.
regarding EE I think generally they have to finish approx 1500 applications per two weeks in order to manage each round of invitation ... so, most of us will be asked for passports during coming 10-15 days

But I can't find any related time line inf ...

Anyone have inf?
Are you talking about the PPR for the 23rd draw people in next 1 -15 days?? I your word become truth, then will take you to the most expensive sushi place whenever we will meet..

I got AOR on 22nd and doctor submitted my medicals to CIC on 28th

Gujjuboy

Sep 27, 2015
Clarifications needed :proof of Means of Financial Support

Dear All,
Can anyone guide me about how to show proof of funds?
I have funds in Savings, Fixed deposits, Demat Account (Shares) mainly.

1. Do we need to show the bank statements of above or bank certificate or both?

2. Does banks in India have a specific format of bank certificate for Canada Immigration?
If not, Can someone please share me the format of Bank certificate?

3. Also, Do I need to just show net worth of my demat/share holdings by a bank certificate or I need to show each and every script of share i possess? My shareholding list goes to 12 pages each in 2 demat accounts so not sure If I can scan 30-40 pages & put it in one file as file size restriction is 4 MB.

4. For Proof of Employment, Do I need to attach payslip of all the companies I worked for or just the recent one? How many payslips shall I attach generally with reference letter?

Thanks.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi guys,

For proof of funds, is it sufficient to show the certificate of financial standing plus 6 months balance (downloaded from internet banking)? Do the 6 months balance need to be stamped by bank manager?

Also, i mentioned "yes" to name change but in reality, it's just a minor change. Instead of giving XYZ as my first name and ABC as my last name, i had given XYZ ABC together as my first name and left my last name blank in my old passport (that was a stupid thing to do! But i was just 19 back then) . Hence, i applied for a new passport with correct names which is the current valid passport actually being used actively. My question is - can i change my answer to "NO" for name change? or should i keep it as YES and upload that page of my current passport that shows that i had an old passport with XYZ ABC name (again, it does not separate first name and last name, but combines both as we write normally). Please advise!

Thanks a ton!!

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
GUys AOR is the automated letter that instantly gets generated after submission of application or its a mail from CIC side.

Please share your thoughts

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Anyone knows how long should we expect to here anything after AOR ?

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Dear all,
I am an inland applicant understand Express Entry with Provincial Nomination Program. I have some issue and look for your advice
-Proof of medical exam
I submitted my application on 22 December. However, I am going to have medical check on 6th January. I did submit the appointment schedule of medical check. My question is how/where can I submit IMM 1017B form?
-Proof of Means of Financial Support
I did submitted Financial Form to proofs that I and my husband have a GIC investment at RBC bank. The SNIP program accept this letter. In fact, this investment may be stronger than a saving account. However, CIC requires more information. We think that we will submit “the Proof of Means of Financial Support” again. My question is how/where can I submit the form?
Thank you very much,

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Gujjuboy said:
Clarifications needed :proof of Means of Financial Support

Dear All,
Can anyone guide me about how to show proof of funds?
I have funds in Savings, Fixed deposits, Demat Account (Shares) mainly.

1. Do we need to show the bank statements of above or bank certificate or both?

2. Does banks in India have a specific format of bank certificate for Canada Immigration?
If not, Can someone please share me the format of Bank certificate?

For quest 1&2 : CIC is not asking for 6 months bank statements. They require a letter from your bank that covers average balance for 6 months along-with other information such as applicant’s name, the contact information, account numbers, the date each account was opened etc. If you are using all the 3 accounts mentioned above, then you must produce letters for each account.

Some applicants use bank statements as a workaround when their banks refuse to provide all required information in the letter.

The bank letter does not have a fixed format but should cover information provided below:

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) that list all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

3. Also, Do I need to just show net worth of my demat/share holdings by a bank certificate or I need to show each and every script of share i possess? My shareholding list goes to 12 pages each in 2 demat accounts so not sure If I can scan 30-40 pages & put it in one file as file size restriction is 4 MB.

Just show net worth of your share holding ( showing share holdings is not compulsory).

4. For Proof of Employment, Do I need to attach payslip of all the companies I worked for or just the recent one? How many payslips shall I attach generally with reference letter?

Again, payslips are not compulsory. People use it as supporting document. You can add most 2-3 for each job that you are claiming points for. The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and Notices of Assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

Thanks.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
NeelaR said:
Hi guys,

For proof of funds, is it sufficient to show the certificate of financial standing plus 6 months balance (downloaded from internet banking)? Do the 6 months balance need to be stamped by bank manager?

Online statements are not accepted. Use signed and stamped bank statements that too only if you are not able to get a letter from bank covering all the required info.
"

Also, i mentioned "yes" to name change but in reality, it's just a minor change. Instead of giving XYZ as my first name and ABC as my last name, i had given XYZ ABC together as my first name and left my last name blank in my old passport (that was a stupid thing to do! But i was just 19 back then) . Hence, i applied for a new passport with correct names which is the current valid passport actually being used actively. My question is - can i change my answer to "NO" for name change? or should i keep it as YES and upload that page of my current passport that shows that i had an old passport with XYZ ABC name (again, it does not separate first name and last name, but combines both as we write normally). Please advise!

Thanks a ton!!

Ideally you should have marked it as a "No". Now, let it remain as "Yes" because technically it is still a name change. Explain your situation with all supporting docs through a letter of explanation. Indicate in LOE that it was more of a typo than a name change. Also, when you updated your name in the new passport did you get any affidavits done? If so, include those affidavits as well in your LOE.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
doravmon said:
Anyone knows how long should we expect to here anything after AOR ?
The most common update after AOR is Medical results. On average, for Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec 2015 applicants the medical results were updated within 12 days of AOR.

You can find more info in Reply #34 of this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-2016-master-spreadsheet-one-spreadsheet-for-all-aors-t390288.0.html;msg4862139#msg4862139

https://docs.google.com/document/d/191uomHW7_Bn_-VXlj3I_ECO2TzzakzF0Jc1Gk0fjQoM/edit

Bless1989

Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone ... Congratulations to all that got ita on the 18th of December .

Here is my timeline

ITA - December 18, 2015
Application submitted - December 19, 2015
AOR - December 19, 2015
Medical - not needed at this time
Request for ilets original document - January 4, 2016

That's my timeline so far , still waiting and being hopeful . Anyone knows if you can still get rejected after request for ilets certificate ?

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bless1989 said:
Hello everyone ... Congratulations to all that got ita on the 18th of December .

Here is my timeline

ITA - December 18, 2015
Application submitted - December 19, 2015
AOR - December 19, 2015
Medical - not needed at this time
Request for ilets original document - January 4, 2016

That's my timeline so far , still waiting and being hopeful . Anyone knows if you can still get rejected after request for ilets certificate ?
Awesome at least you got some update.. everybody, keep posted for any update...

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
joelmath said:
The most common update after AOR is Medical results. On average, for Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec 2015 applicants the medical results were updated within 12 days of AOR.

You can find more info in Reply #34 of this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-2016-master-spreadsheet-one-spreadsheet-for-all-aors-t390288.0.html;msg4862139#msg4862139

https://docs.google.com/document/d/191uomHW7_Bn_-VXlj3I_ECO2TzzakzF0Jc1Gk0fjQoM/edit
Thanks !!!