Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
Dear Kurdestan-khazhal

Thank you :)
why don't you or your spouse don't get in touch with the embassy in person and request info directly ?!

I think after these many months of waiting you deserve some answers !!!! there might be some documents missing or needed extra like ours !

Are you a canadian too ?

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
im so happy for you too,,i hope you guys get ur pprs this week inshalllaaa

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
YAYYYY :) :-*

vivi2 said:
Great! :-* We have the same e-cas, so if I hear good news this means you will hear good news too ;) Specially that we both have the same timeline, received by Damascus April 19 ;)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
heyy guysss,,,,for those of you sponsoring from iraq, is there a doc or docs that did your medical test??...if anyone knows anything about a doc or if there is one in Baghdad or anywhere else in iraq for that matter,,,could you please be kind and tell me their names???

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
omidakh said:
its not my lawyer she has a show on persian tv. She mentioned it on her show, so hopefully urs is coming up.be omideh khoda.
oh ok thanks for replying, i hope so, i really pray and hope for the same for you and everyone else :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
heyyy sweety,,, yes i am a Canadian citizen unfortunately!!!...i dont know to be honest with you i have lost hope in this system and in seeing my husband once again face to face all together...i am tired of this and to be honest with you i simply dont care anymore. i hope you guys get yours this week..

lovebirds said:
Dear Kurdestan-kazhal

Thank you :)
why don't you or your spouse don't get in touch with the embassy in person and request info directly ?!

I think after these many months of waiting you deserve some answers !!!! there might be some documents missing or needed extra like ours !

Are you a canadian too ?

omidakh

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011 & 2nd 02-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
heyyy sweety,,, yes i am a Canadian citizen unfortunately!!!...i dont know to be honest with you i have lost hope in this system and in seeing my husband once again face to face all together...i am tired of this and to be honest with you i simply dont care anymore. i hope you guys get yours this week..
if I were you i would contact your local MP.Which is what I did after 8 months its now been a year but your case is way longer and he or she will go to bat for you.

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
I am so sorry to see you disappointed :( ; for all of us it's been a rough road so far and even though we have received some news , it still says nothing major about getting ppr. but I suggest you go to ankara with your husband since it's already taken you more than it should; you never know, there maybe some tiny things that has caused your file on hold and they have forgotten to let u know about it exactly like ours !!! or at least try to send them some documents like a reminder of address or something similar in order to make your file visible again , just in case !!!
nevertheless I believe it helps a lot if you go there in person as a canadian citizen!!!
I truly wish you the best of lucks !!! and please have faith and don't get frustrated...

Kurdistan-kazhal said:

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
trust me i have contacted my mp, jason kenneys office, my lawyer, i have send lots of emails to ankara, i have called them and noone seems to care enough to give me an answer...i have tried everything you could possibly think off aside from going to ankara..and i have come out of all of these things empty handed and wounded emotionally,,,my mp tells me they have emailed ankara and no answers was ever replied back to them..i have emailed jason kenneys office, and after exactly 28 days i called them back and they told me they never got my email where in fact i have called them twice on the day which i send them the email to confirm they received it and i forwarded back to them...and after all of this he told me he cant help me and he doesnt know and i had to be patient...i think im just gana end this whole relationship thing at the end of this month i cant just waite around for 2 years to hear a reply back to my emails...im wounded badly and i am just tired..and im trulyy sorry for boring you guys with my negativity i dont mean it i swear...anyways good luck to you all inshalla youll get yours soon,,take care all

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
Dear Kurdistan-kazhal,

At this point, if I were you I would definitely go without any hesitations to ankara and never leave the embassy until i get a decent answer !

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
trust me i have contacted my mp, jason kenneys office, my lawyer, i have send lots of emails to ankara, i have called them and noone seems to care enough to give me an answer...i have tried everything you could possibly think off aside from going to ankara..and i have come out of all of these things empty handed and wounded emotionally,,,my mp tells me they have emailed ankara and no answers was ever replied back to them..i have emailed jason kenneys office, and after exactly 28 days i called them back and they told me they never got my email where in fact i have called them twice on the day which i send them the email to confirm they received it and i forwarded back to them...and after all of this he told me he cant help me and he doesnt know and i had to be patient...i think im just gana end this whole relationship thing at the end of this month i cant just waite around for 2 years to hear a reply back to my emails...im wounded badly and i am just tired..and im trulyy sorry for boring you guys with my negativity i dont mean it i swear...anyways good luck to you all inshalla youll get yours soon,,take care all

omidakh

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011 & 2nd 02-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
lovebirds said:
Dear Kurdistan-kazhal,

At this point, if I were you I would definitely go without any hesitations to ankara and never leave the embassy until i get a decent answer !
I second that, just of topic kinda. Have you guys read Jason Kenney's wikipedia page.Found some interesting facts about the guy.

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
I recently made another inquiry through my local MP's secretary and the only thing Ankara told her was that they are busy and that I have to wait. They did not even confirm whether my application is there in Ankara or not. The only document or notification I received from them was a letter some time ago which basically said that my file was transferred to Ankara from Damascus. My wife is currently in the process of redoing her medical which expired a few months ago.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
siavashf said:
For Iranian fellows. List of hotels close to the Canadian embassy in Ankara with their walking distance:

The km written down is the distance for car, in some cases the walking distance is much less.
1. Hotel Midi 3.32 km
2. Hotel Marya 3.36 km (5 min walking distance)
3. CK Farabi hotel 2.69 km (7 min walking distance)
4. Niza Park Otel 2.68 km
5. Hotel Amar 3.02 km
6. King Hotel 3.73 km (11 min walking distance)

If u need more info let me know. U can google search the above hotels, and find them in google map...they are pretty close to the embassy and no taxi is needed.
Thanks for the list, add Elit Hotel which is also that close and everyone speaks Farsi there. Also, Siavash jaan, who could walk 3.36 KM in 5 min? that is some crazy fast walker there :)

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Go to the embassy, and hold a big sign. write something related to human rights on it. stand by the door of the embassy for few days. If you manage to get the attention of someone inside the embassy, they will help you.
You could do it when the employees of the embassy are getting inside in the morning or getting out in the evening, to make sure they know u r here.

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
AliAria said:
Thanks for the list, add Elit Hotel which is also that close and everyone speaks Farsi there. Also, Siavash jaan, who could walk 3.36 KM in 5 min? that is some crazy fast walker there :)
:D :D

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
Kazhal,

Listen to me, I know you are stressed, I might not know what issues this is causing you. The thing is that this whole immigration system is pretty messed up that's why we can not get answers, tell me if your husband has done his second medical, and tell me when. I promise you if he has done the second medical within a month he will get his PPR.

Btw, what city are you from? just stay with us, this forum is to support all who come here and share similar situations with us. Just remember, have faith and think of the good days to come with your husband, God will choose what's best for you...