+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Hi Everyone,

This is for all who are waiting to get some good answers from Visa Offices. This has been very difficult for some, and will be difficult for others who will experience our situation. I personally have faith in being positive, looking at things positively, looking ahead for the positive outcomes, and that has made my life very easy. I have been pretty successful too, its only the hardships that teach you things like that. All of us are married and want to start a new life with a person that we love, a companion, and a partner. This is just the beginning of the journey, if you let things like this get under your skin and don't accept the reality you will crash on bigger problems in the future. In fact, this is not a problem, this is an exciting process. A process that we all chose and accepted, nothing comes easy. Being married itself is not easy either, unless you are patient and are positive

Don't hesitate to talk to counselors or people who could really help you and relive yourselves, I have done it myself for example when I was stressed out with school...

Trust me everyone, it is just blinks away until you find yourself beside your other half :) the good half ;) and remember always look at things positively.

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AMMAN AMMAN AMMAN

Another green row for Amman!
WOW!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfQZUdQjnUFdDVaQ3RwZ0phRUxDeWVmR3ZQWVhHOFE

;D

Congratulation ottawa!

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
AliAria said:
Hi Everyone,

This is for all who are waiting to get some good answers from Visa Offices. This has been very difficult for some, and will be difficult for others who will experience our situation. I personally have faith in being positive, looking at things positively, looking ahead for the positive outcomes, and that has made my life very easy. I have been pretty successful too, its only the hardships that teach you things like that. All of us are married and want to start a new life with a person that we love, a companion, and a partner. This is just the beginning of the journey, if you let things like this get under your skin and don't accept the reality you will crash on bigger problems in the future. In fact, this is not a problem, this is an exciting process. A process that we all chose and accepted, nothing comes easy. Being married itself is not easy either, unless you are patient and are positive

Don't hesitate to talk to counselors or people who could really help you and relive yourselves, I have done it myself for example when I was stressed out with school...

Trust me everyone, it is just blinks away until you find yourself beside your other half :) the good half ;) and remember always look at things positively.
Very well said!!!! May God bless you always and keep you happy and patient with your better half:):)

karimbutty

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Kat-H said:
Hello guys...
Today was a tiring day...I went to the embassy at 10:00 a.m. The lady there asked to submit the passport and come back to collect it at 2:00 pm..i was surprised coz i thought i would they will call me later during this week ...Anyway, at 2:00, i went there and waited until a lady called out my name.I went into a room.I was really frustrated. ???The lady said wait until we stamp the visa on ur passport..Then, she showed me the expiry date of the visa and gave me two papers that i should show to the immigration office at canada's airport.
That's all dear friends...I wish u goodluck akeed w nshalla u will be issued the visa soon during this month... :)
Tabarikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk inshalla for all good news from all VO's

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
Cant agree more. We all are experiencing this toughness together. The only way of passing these days is enjoy being with your parents and friends, till union with our partners and start new life. (As I am sure we gonna miss our parents and good friends A LOT)

Dun be depressed if we had a ppr-free week. It also means they are working to make the following weeks ppr-full! ;)

AliAria said:
Hi Everyone,

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raha said:
Cant agree more. We all are experiencing this toughness together. The only way of passing these days is enjoy being with your parents and friends, till union with our partners and start new life. (As I am sure we gonna miss our parents and good friends A LOT)

Dun be depressed if we had a ppr-free week. It also means they are working to make the following weeks ppr-full! ;)
Thank you Raha :), your beautiful words makes this morning better for me at least after I cheched my ecase and my email and hehe :D nothing

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Hey fellows,

My ecas status is finally changed into in process. I don't know how long does it take till ppr is issued, but I hope it is finalized by Wednesday so I can ask my wife to pay the penalty and cancel her ticket to Iran!

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
Wow Siavash,
Finally!!! This is a great news...
I pray day and night ke You hear the news ASAP!

siavashf said:
Hey fellows,

My ecas status is finally changed into in process. I don't know how long does it take till ppr is issued, but I hope it is finalized by Wednesday so I can ask my wife to pay the penalty and cancel her ticket to Iran!

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
siavashf said:
Hey fellows,

be nazare man nakon inkaro , alan e-case man az 1 may in process shode va 15 roze ke hich khabari nashode

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Raha said:
Wow Siavash,
Finally!!! This is a great news...
I pray day and night ke You hear the news ASAP!
That's sweet! Thanks.

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
parastoo said:
be nazare man nakon inkaro , alan e-case man az 1 may in process shode va 15 roze ke hich khabari nashode
I won't cancel anything unless I hear something by Thursday!! Haha! I'm man of faith and believe in miracles ;)

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife's ecas is saying in process since march 8th , my file was transferred directly to Ankara on feb 23 , 2012. Medical received in Jan 2012 .

I heard from an agent that it takes approx. 12 months for the new applicants from Iran to get PPR. :eek: From my personal experience these ******* imm. agents talk outta their arses( Excuse my lang.)

hopefully they don't keep themselves much busy with the transferred visa files from Tehran.
well I wish each and everyone of you guys get the PPR ASAP, Me included .

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
In my ecase under Permanent Residence Application Status it says Application Received. I am not 100 % sure but it may have changed. I think it said In Process or something before but maybe I'm just fooling myself.

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
nairyd said:
Kat-h, you are awesome!!! Thanks for all the information!! Were the people in the embassy nice? lol I am sooo happy for you!! When are you thinking of flying out? :D
Heheh thanks nairyd, and u're most welcome..honestly, the employees over there at the embassy don't get into much contact with the applicants..They are like robots..One employee asked if i have photos with me. I tried to explain to her why i dont have photos,she directly hushed me up, saying "stick to the question only" ::) bas in general i felt comfortable after being issued the passport with the stamped visa..
I'll not fly out until July,hehe...
Goodluck me dearest friends...We'll stay in contact akeed... :-*