Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
mosafer said:
I think your application has been processed by Damascus & Ankara just finalized it
Her application was processed in Beirut.

Kat-H lots of congratulations again :)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
omidakh said:
This is weird to read about you guys emailing your second medicals to Amman.My wife's second medical was done in Iran when I was there in February at Day Hospital.I contacted the embassy in Ankara to send it to them from Iran but they said not to send it to them, so I contacted my MP and he said the same thing that the doctor would send it to Paris from Tehran and I didn't have to send them anything.So its weird that Amman embassy would allow you to send the 2nd medical but the embassy at Ankara doesn't.One country two different rules for their embassies.I also called a immigration lawyer today and she told me that Ankara are doing all her March and April 2010 Files.
The process is the same in all visa offices. With an operation manual which all visa offices have to stick to, this is our situation, New-Delhi and Beijing process applications in 5 months and Islamabad in 26 months, so imagine if every visa office worked with different regulations based on what their mood was, omg what would happen then!!!!

Anyways, yes, the doctor forwards the results to the regional office responsible for medicals, Paris/London/New Delhi etc. (which in our case is Paris).
Paris sends the results after 2-3-4 weeks processing to the visa office (Ankara/Amman/Beirut). There is this green slip the doctor gives to the applicant after the medical exam, which we scan and email to the visa office just as a proof that we have done it, the real and final result is forwarded by Paris to the visa office. So even if someone doesn't send in the scan nothing will really happen since the results are automatically forwarded from Paris to the visa office, but there's no harm sending them a proof that you redid the medical.
Although keep in mind that if you were advised by the visa office to redo your medical, there might have already been a form attached in the email they sent you and in that case the doctor will not give you anything to scan and send! So this green sheet I'm talking about is for the people who go ahead and redo the medicals without waiting for the embassy's email, like me :)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
missmini said:
whyyy nooo....it is nice to see the chart from the beginning ::) with everyone there....meanwhile if anyone wants and think it's helful copy paste just Ankara members in a new chart.....like this we can have the same big chart where everyone used to b with damascus embassy and a few smaller ones on how it was splitted....

me i want in the big chart with Arezou and vivi :p
Haha you're cute missmini!! I also want to be in the same chart as you ;) :p

omidakh

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011 & 2nd 02-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
vivi2 said:
The process is the same in all visa offices. With an operation manual which all visa offices have to stick to, this is our situation, New-Delhi and Beijing process applications in 5 months and Islamabad in 26 months, so imagine if every visa office worked with different regulations based on what their mood was, omg what would happen then!!!!

Anyways, yes, the doctor forwards the results to the regional office responsible for medicals, Paris/London/New Delhi etc. (which in our case is Paris).
Paris sends the results after 2-3-4 weeks processing to the visa office (Ankara/Amman/Beirut). There is this green slip the doctor gives to the applicant after the medical exam, which we scan and email to the visa office just as a proof that we have done it, the real and final result is forwarded by Paris to the visa office. So even if someone doesn't send in the scan nothing will really happen since the results are automatically forwarded from Paris to the visa office, but there's no harm sending them a proof that you redid the medical.
Although keep in mind that if you were advised by the visa office to redo your medical, there might have already been a form attached in the email they sent you and in that case the doctor will not give you anything to scan and send! So this green sheet I'm talking about is for the people who go ahead and redo the medicals without waiting for the embassy's email, like me :)
Ya, but my MP told me not to send them the green copy because there was no need too.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
omidakh said:
Ya, but my MP told me not to send them the green copy because there was no need too.
Yeah of course there's no need as I said, but also there's no harm in sending it! I personally like to overdo everything just to make sure everything is done right and no little thing could go wrong anywhere!

omidakh

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
vivi2 said:
Yeah of course there's no need as I said, but also there's no harm in sending it! I personally like to overdo everything just to make sure everything is done right and no little thing could go wrong anywhere!
ya nothing wrong with that.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
omidakh said:
ya nothing wrong with that.
Btw, your lawyer said that they are wrapping up March and April 2011? I hope so :)

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
Hello dear Amirnezam,

my husband went to ankara too but they did not let him in and gave him no info; however, I went to the embassy a week after him. I am a canadian citizen and at first like you they told me everything is ok and in process but I didn't buy it and told them that I need to talk to a visa officer and guess what ?! they had to let me see a visa officer ! I was told that there were some extra documents required and they intended to email us about it a week b/f but they had not , even though my husband was there at the embassy, during that week !!!! so it was good of me to ask to see a visa officer .
it's true that they are extremely overload with files but it is still your right to find out about your file if it is already ~ 14 months.
I suggest you in case you are a Canadian citizen too you can show your passport and request to talk to a visa officer

I hope it helps

Good luck

amirnezam said:
hi guys,

i am writing you from Ankara. our 14 months processing time was passed therefore i decided to come to Ankara and follow up on the file and hope that i would either get an answer for PR or get a temporary tourist visa for my wife like Fardizad did. i did show up at 8 o'clock at the immigiration section of the embassy and there were almost 30 people in line for their applications and after 2 hours of waiting they told me write your email address and we will contact you otherwise since you have a lawyer you just have to wait to hear from him!!! i did explain to them that the processing time has passed and they said: well you jusy have to wait more!!!!! the funny thing was that i was not able to see any candian employee and the reciption was the only place i could reach and they refused me any access to anyone else. basically the people i could talk to didn't have any authority over this issue and when i asked to talk to someone in charge or a advisor or counselor or officer they said you can't!!!

Sohrab maybe you can help me and tell me what should i do or Faridzad maybe you can tell me who you talked with ( or who did your wife talked with ) and what did she say. thanks guys this is the last bullet i had and it did hit the stone. i am at a point that i either get an aswer or i will go back to canada and ack my stuff and quit my job and school and go back to Iran.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
lovebirds said:
Hello dear Amirnezam,

my husband went to ankara too but they did not let him in and gave him no info; however, I went to the embassy a week after him. I am a canadian citizen and at first like you they told me everything is ok and in process but I didn't buy it and told them that I need to talk to a visa officer and guess what ?! they had to let me see a visa officer ! I was told that there were some extra documents required and they intended to email us about it a week b/f but they had not , even though my husband was there at the embassy, during that week !!!! so it was good of me to ask to see a visa officer .
it's true that they are extremely overload with files but it is still your right to find out about your file if it is already ~ 14 months.
I suggest you in case you are a Canadian citizen too you can show your passport and request to talk to a visa officer

I hope it helps

Good luck
Lovebirds, what is the status of your e-cas?

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
Dear Vivi,

I just noticed that our file has been changed to in process on May 11th right after I am back to Canada :)

what about yours ? I hope yours is OK too !!!

vivi2 said:
Lovebirds, what is the status of your e-cas?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
lovebirds said:
Dear Vivi,

I just noticed that our file has been changed to in process on May 11th right after I am back to Canada :)

what about yours ? I hope yours is OK too !!!
Awesome! :)
Mine changed to in process 2 weeks ago ... Do you have the "medicals received" line too? :)

lovebirds

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2011
File Transfer...
April -19-2011
Passport Req..
June-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
June-14-2012
LANDED..........
Ishalah SOON
VIVI joon,

yes! mine is medical received too ! :)

Thank god yours is already changed to in process :) so you should hear some good news soon !!!

vivi2 said:
Awesome! :)
Mine changed to in process 2 weeks ago ... Do you have the "medicals received" line too? :)

omidakh

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
vivi2 said:
Btw, your lawyer said that they are wrapping up March and April 2011? I hope so :)
its not my lawyer she has a show on persian tv. She mentioned it on her show, so hopefully urs is coming up.be omideh khoda.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
im so happy for you too,,i hope you guys get ur pprs this week inshalllaaa

lovebirds said:
VIVI joon,

Thank god yours is already changed to in process :) so you should hear some good news soon !!!

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
lovebirds said:
VIVI joon,

Great! :-* We have the same e-cas, so if I hear good news this means you will hear good news too ;) Specially that we both have the same timeline, received by Damascus April 19 ;)