Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohrab919 said:
hahahahaha koshti maro toe, koli khandidam ba in peyghamet, baba astin bala zadan manzooram visa bood, ayyyy baba chera mardom manfi gara shodan :p :p, khoshhalam ke khosh gozasht behetoono bishtar khoshhalam ke azizat pishet boodan, ishalahhh dada, kalapcho hastam
agha tabrikhaaaaa vase promotion , bayad shirini bedi :p( hammeh tu iran azet shirini mikhan be har bahuneii ) man mobile jadid kharidam shirini dadam :-X

happy 14 months bro, ishallah in mah mahe PPR sohrab khane gole . ya khodaa

N

Nenan

nikooe said:
What I don't understand is if it takes ~2 months to process the passports for Visa issuance, why did the Ankara visa office sent him a PPR?
They should have emailed him to redo his medical exam!!!!
The funny thing is that he was about to redo the medical exam since it was almost time, when he got the PPR.
hi nikooe ,I wonder ,is your friend medical examination had been expired and they send him ppr despite his medical expired? do you mean his medical will be expire in 11 May?

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
nikooe said:
He sent his passport the the Ankara Visa office. He emailed them once asking about the visa process and how he could send his passport bofore acutally mailing it, which he still hasn't recieved an email back from them.
Also tried calling the embassy too, and he was told by the receptionist that they cannot connect him the the visa section and that he has to email them.
In ppr they say how to send the passport. They say usually use dhl to send it to tehran. Also say don't use Iranian pishtaz. Did his ppr say that?
How did he send his

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
nikooe said:
Hi Guys,
it seems like a lot of people have got PPR and have mailed their passports in, but haven't heard back from the VO.
My friend mailed in his passport about a month ago, and his visa (if issued) expires on May 11, 2012 (that's 10 days from now) and still no news. He's really worried as to what will happen if it doesn't get to him on time.
I thought it's best to ask you guys and see if you know what he could do.
Thanks again.
This is getting scarier:(

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
My husband has contacted DHL, TNT, etc. to send his passport to Ankara. Due to the closure of visa & immigration section in Iran none of them are accepting passports anymore. I have contacted Canadian Embassy in Tehran and they asked me to contact Ankara. When I contacted them they mentioned to follow the instructions on their website! When I checked their website there is nothing about spousal sponsorship and submitting passports!

Any thoughts?! :(

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
hey everyone, this is just for info:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob415.asp

so it looks that it's not so much abt politics but abt budget cuts and making the process more efficient....of couurse for anyone going through the closed embassies and through the embassies which take over, it means more waiting ::)

P, i don't know :( keep calling and push them i guess, it's really confusing....hope it will b solved soon :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
if everyone keeps sending ppl back and forth and everything is so confusing, why not go in person with the passport? yes in the letter they say u should mail it but that letter is generic and probably not updated with the latest changes....i would go in person (just give it a shot) especially if the medicals would b close to expiry :eek: ??? :-\ here is what it says on CIC website:

Permanent Resident Travel Documents: By mail or in person to the visa office in Ankara (Turkey) OR in person to any other CIC visa office

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob417.asp

P

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Anakara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2011
File Transfer...
04-July-2011
missmini said:
hey everyone, this is just for info:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob415.asp

so it looks that it's not so much abt politics but abt budget cuts and making the process more efficient....of couurse for anyone going through the closed embassies and through the embassies which take over, it means more waiting ::)

P, i don't know :( keep calling and push them i guess, it's really confusing....hope it will b solved soon :)
I will, Thanks misssmini :(

Oct 17, 2011
P said:
My husband has contacted DHL, TNT, etc. to send his passport to Ankara. Due to the closure of visa & immigration section in Iran none of them are accepting passports anymore. I have contacted Canadian Embassy in Tehran and they asked me to contact Ankara. When I contacted them they mentioned to follow the instructions on their website! When I checked their website there is nothing about spousal sponsorship and submitting passports!

What does your PPR say? Does it say to send the password to Tehran or Ankara? If it says Canadian 'Embassy' in Tehran (since Embassy is still open) then chances are, you could still send it to Tehran. You probably have tried, but any luck calling Ankara directly, and asking them about the confusion?
Thanks Vivi for clarification.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
P said:

In the link missmini posted about visa section closure in Tehran:
"Activities on behalf of other visa offices:
Tehran was finalizing certain PR applications, accepting documents, handling passports for visa issuance, and refunding fees to clients (Canadian financial instruments are not negotiable in Iran due to economic sanctions). These activities will no longer be performed as the visa office in Tehran is closed. Ankara is now responsible for all business lines previously handled by Tehran."

If I were in your position I would go to Ankara in person and hand in the passport. I know it this is not mentioned as an option in the PPR email, but I don't think there's anything else you could do right now.

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivi2 said:
In the link missmini posted about visa section closure in Tehran:
"Activities on behalf of other visa offices:
Tehran was finalizing certain PR applications, accepting documents, handling passports for visa issuance, and refunding fees to clients (Canadian financial instruments are not negotiable in Iran due to economic sanctions). These activities will no longer be performed as the visa office in Tehran is closed. Ankara is now responsible for all business lines previously handled by Tehran."

If I were in your position I would go to Ankara in person and hand in the passport. I know it this is not mentioned as an option in the PPR email, but I don't think there's anything else you could do right now.
what they posted is really confusing and vague , I would go in person as well cause I tried calling a few times and no answer .

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
P said:
exactly, just go there and in God's will they will issue it.

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Good afternoon dear my friends :)

what's going on in here ? silent is covered.. where are my friends? sohrab siavash arezou.....

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
we will leave each other 2 days later..

Istanbul is great than Ankara ..many of tourists are come from Iranian. so i talked a few ppl in here , they are in here for getting visa for USA , many crowded ppl are in the front of Embassy USA . apposite Canada Embassy

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
mehdiR said:
agha tabrikhaaaaa vase promotion , bayad shirini bedi :p( hammeh tu iran azet shirini mikhan be har bahuneii ) man mobile jadid kharidam shirini dadam :-X

happy 14 months bro, ishallah in mah mahe PPR sohrab khane gole . ya khodaa
thankyou azizam, are baba bayad ghandadi bezanim, jaleb injast bara ghanadi zadan am bayad shirini bedi looooool

ishalahhhhhhh az labat be gooshe khoda, ;D