16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
KhalidIraq said:
Honestly, you weren't right on most of your comment; because the situation in Asia ((China, India, Hong Kong, etc)) does NOT apply to our condition. The Marriage System in our countries is strong enough to believe in!
So please do NOT confuse things together!

If the Visa Officers were fairly processing our spouses' applications, why would they approve some applications in just four or five months?!!
Why they give Syrian Nationals Five-Calender-Day Finalizing Processing last year due to the situation in Syria, and everyone knows that the situation in Iraq has been the worst in the world for more than NINE YEARS now?!!

Why don't the Immigration Officers allow our spouses to come into Canada as Temporary Visitors while their applications in process?!!

Is it fair that I have been waiting for more than 13 months and my wife's application has NOT been touched yet since reaching Damascus?! - As I saw on her CAIPS File yesterday.

So, please don't keep telling us: "Stop Nagging!".
ok relax , i wasnt trying to argue or start a fight , it seems like even if i say 50 times i dont mean to offend anyone no one understands, you want to be mad be mad, what difference does it make to me, nag and cry as much as you want, i was just sharing an opinion ,im not the minister sorry maybe you should email him those questions

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
bacheha salam, man esmam hamid hastesh. va modate ziadi nist ke join shodam be in site.
all i know is just i was informed that my file was transfered to Ankara. and all i know is just put my id # in the canadian immigration link just to c any update. but what is CAIPS File anyways. its funny u guys talking about it and i have no clue :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Caips is a computer program assistance or something, the forms are online, you need to put your name, file number and some other stuff and send it off and there is also a fee to it,...after a month or so you get a 6 page report showing what has happened to your file where...and if it has been opened or not..i personally have not ordered mine and if i knew about it a couple of month ago i would have but there is no point in ordering in my case...and i think there is no guarantee of them providing you with any info.. from some of the posts that i saw in this regard most of the caips files came out empty meaning they didnt provide any useful info on peoples files...guys please do correct me if i am wrong on this info :p :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p
hbehmane said:
bacheha salam, man esmam hamid hastesh. va modate ziadi nist ke join shodam be in site.
all i know is just i was informed that my file was transfered to Ankara. and all i know is just put my id # in the canadian immigration link just to c any update. but what is CAIPS File anyways. its funny u guys talking about it and i have no clue :)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Ohh i c, thanks. Well i they already emailed me on march14 saying my file is in Ankara. but for me ats early now to do these kinda stuff cuz my original file was sent to Damascus on Dec,02,2011 so i better wait lol.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
you have some time to go then... good luck

hbehmane said:
Ohh i c, thanks. Well i they already emailed me on march14 saying my file is in Ankara. but for me ats early now to do these kinda stuff cuz my original file was sent to Damascus on Dec,02,2011 so i better wait lol.

Apr 20, 2012
Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum for about two months. I am from Iran and sponsoring my wife. My application was received in Damascus in May 3, 2011 and we had no update since today that we received PPR from Ankara. Following is the email which we got from VO :

Date: April 20, 2012

File #

Name:

Request for Submission of Passports - Residents of Iran

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

· Original valid passports for yourself.
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.

Include a copy of this letter on the top of your submission.

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 08.01.2013 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Passports must be valid beyond the validity of your visas. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

You cannot send your passport by regular mail, only by commercial courier. Do not use Pishtaz Post. Since courier companies cannot carry passports into or out of Iran, you must submit your passports by commercial courier to our Embassy in Tehran at the address below:

Embassy of Canada in Tehran
ATTN: Immigration Section in Ankara
4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

You may use courier companies like ARAMEX, DHL, or TNT. It is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the commercial courier of your choice. We neither require nor recommend that you use any particular courier and we have no special arrangements with any courier company. The courier company will drop off your passport at the Embassy in Tehran and will collect it once your visa has been issued.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

You should expect to receive your visa within 6 weeks of sending your passports by courier. If you do not receive your passport within this time frame, follow up with your courier company first. If the courier company has not been notified to collect your visa or if you have any other questions, then contact the Embassy of Canada in Ankara by following the instructions on our website

Do not approach the Embassy in Tehran to ask questions, submit your passports, nor to collect your passports.

Remember: you cannot use regular mail and you cannot use Pishtaz Post.

Place a copy of this letter on top of your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section (NEU)
Embassy of Canada
Cinnah Caddesi no: 58
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

I hope you guys get your PPR as soon as possible.
I also checked my e-cas and the status is still application received

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum for about two months. I am from Iran and sponsoring my wife. My application was received in Damascus in May 3, 2011 and we had no update since today that we received PPR from Ankara. Following is the email which we got from VO :

File #

Name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Following the closure of the Immigration Section in Damascus, your application is now being processed in Ankara. Please submit the following documents:

If a visa is issued, it will expire on 08.01.2013 or on the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed. This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Passports must be valid beyond the validity of your visas. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

You cannot send your passport by regular mail, only by commercial courier. Do not use Pishtaz Post. Since courier companies cannot carry passports into or out of Iran, you must submit your passports by commercial courier to our Embassy in Tehran at the address below:

4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

You may use courier companies like ARAMEX, DHL, or TNT. It is your responsibility to make the appropriate arrangements with the commercial courier of your choice. We neither require nor recommend that you use any particular courier and we have no special arrangements with any courier company. The courier company will drop off your passport at the Embassy in Tehran and will collect it once your visa has been issued.

Your passports must be received no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given timeframe could result in the refusal of your application.

You should expect to receive your visa within 6 weeks of sending your passports by courier. If you do not receive your passport within this time frame, follow up with your courier company first. If the courier company has not been notified to collect your visa or if you have any other questions, then contact the Embassy of Canada in Ankara by following the instructions on our website

Do not approach the Embassy in Tehran to ask questions, submit your passports, nor to collect your passports.

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

Congratulations Dancerinthedark on your PPR Request!
Wish you all the best!

Oct 17, 2011
dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

Some good news finally. Congratulation and Thanks for sharing your good news with us.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Congrats dancerinthedark! That is great news! And gives us some hope;) if u don't mind please let us know how long it takes to get your passport back when you send it. Congrats again!

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
Congrats dancerinthedark, and thank you for sharing your good news with us, Let's hope for more PPRs next week. Enjoy your new life in Canada ;)

dirtypolitics

Apr 16, 2012
sohrab919 said:
ok relax , i wasnt trying to argue or start a fight , it seems like even if i say 50 times i dont mean to offend anyone no one understands, you want to be mad be mad, what difference does it make to me, nag and cry as much as you want, i was just sharing an opinion ,im not the minister sorry maybe you should email him those questions
Sohrab, I am really sorry about your case taking so long despite the fact you have been serving cic.

In a way, I am defeating the purpose of this message at this very moment.

However, I thought it would be useful to post something and invite everyone to take it easy.

Basically we need to set a rule for postings under this thread, loud and clear. There's only one rule...there are no rules!

Everyone:

Say whatever you like! complain, preach, laugh, share news, set yourself free,... post just about ANYTHING. even if you want to share your dog's photo, that's ok. Somebody has already shared her cat's photos actually :)

And,

if you don't like a posting, just don't read it. isn't it simple? I ignore 80% of the postings, especially I filter out the postings of some people.

Sohrab, you were not in my ignore list, because you shared some inside news every now and then, but if you continue to criticize other postings, you can still do so according to the above rule. because you know... i will not have a problem.

having said that, Jay's postings are very matured and realistic. He is doing what he can to increase social awareness about this issue. I am sure it's not only because of his own case. In fact, even after getting the ppr, I will devote my life to bring this conservative government down!!!

oops i just went into some people's ignore list ;)

ghoolbaba

Apr 20, 2011
Hi guys,

File #

Name:

4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

Congratulations on receiving your PPR! My wife's file was received in Damascus exactly one month after your case on June 3, 2011. However, we did not redo our medicals until they emailed us about it on March 21, 2012. I wonder if you redid the medical examination yourself without them asking for it first. Did you send your medical results to Damascus or Ankara? Thanks.

dirtypolitics

Apr 16, 2012
i envy you and don't congratulate you buddy! get out of HERE!!!! :p

dancerinthedark said:
Hi guys,

File #

Name:

4 Shahid Sarafraz St.
Shahid Behesti Ave
Tehran 15868
Iran
9821-8152-0000

Sincerely,

Embassy of Canada
06690, Çankaya
Ankara, Turkey

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
sohrab919 said:
That is funny how everyweek you say the same thing. People are not asking you the questions. Maybe the question were replied to ur messege but those questions in response to what the minister said. You did ofend people because you said you laugh at our post , people are not ofended because of your point of view.
You know what I laugh everytime I see u say say lots of negative things and then You tell people to not be negative and when someone finds one of your old posts then then you say oh I said that because I left my wife. Don't you think that others might be in your situation? You know everytime you say I have a career ... I am a cic officer I laugh. But I never felt the need to tell you . We laugh at alot of people but telling them is ment to insult.

nikooe

Apr 9, 2011
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get the passports back from Ankara after PPR?
I know a few people have sent in their passports sometime in March and April but haven't posted anything afterwards, or maybe I missed it.
Let me know if you guys know anything.
Thanks guys.