Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
guys i just hope they would update their website for the Anakara office or if they wanna still keep that 5 months, at least put some separate info related to new transfered files from Damascus. this situation is damn confusing cuz no one knows how long the processing time will take in the new office.

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
Nothing's going to happen wait a couple months 4 5 months cuz all the workers have there head up there ass... It's government they can issue visas ASAP but they sit on there ass getting paid making like there working.. they can issue everyones visas but.....

dirtypolitics

Apr 16, 2012
rah said:
I am sorry , i did not get it. who answered the question?????
He is so rude and he is trying indirectly say that most of the marriages are fake in midddle east as well.

Plus I don't mind if they actually take time to verify our marriages are not fake or do the background check.
I want to ask that person if he really beleives that long processing time is because of extra work that our files need or the extra lazy officers
But I am 100% sure that our files are sitting in a dark room and with dust sitting on them while the officers never look at them
this guy is the minister of immigration! :)

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
if you are wondering why, no visa has been issued, no processing of our application ... maybe this bad news are the answers

I've seen these prospected amendments to the immigration regulations from other group, the CIC and Canadian gov are encouraging the new immigration laws, they want out of the backlogs asap and moreover to have most applicants if not all going under the new immigration laws. ... does any one know anything these bad news ?

1- (2012) new Laws and conditions for immigration effective 2013
2- old applications following the old laws and conditions in process.
3- (2012) Slashing applications prior to 2008
4- applications prior to 2010 placed on hold
5- (2013-2014) Slashing applications prior to 2010

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have not checked this website for a few weeks now due to a death in the family. Have I missed anything important or is everything more or less still chaotic and uncertain?

I am trying to figure out the length of time that my wife's application has been "processing" for but I'm not sure when it began.
Perhaps someone could please clarify this for me:

In the client application website under Sponsorship Application Status it says that our application was received on April, 2011 and that they started processing our application on May, 2011.

Under the Permanent Residence Application Status it says that they received our application for permanent residence on June, 2011.

Did my application technically start in April, May or June?

I figure if one year has passed by, then the immigration office may answer an inquiry into the status of our application. My wife is going to visit the embassy in Ankara and ask a few questions but I'm not sure if a) they will answer any questions because 12-14 months has not passed by; and b) they are not answering any questions at the embassy in Ankara for whatever reasons.

Thanks.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
dignity3 said:
if you are wondering why, no visa has been issued, no processing of our application ... maybe this bad news are the answers

I've seen these prospected amendments to the immigration regulations from other group, the CIC and Canadian gov are encouraging the new immigration laws, they want out of the backlogs asap and moreover to have most applicants if not all going under the new immigration laws. ... does any one know anything these bad news ?

1- (2012) new Laws and conditions for immigration effective 2013
2- old applications following the old laws and conditions in process.
3- (2012) Slashing applications prior to 2008
4- applications prior to 2010 placed on hold
5- (2013-2014) Slashing applications prior to 2010
U mean for sw or for all types including family class?

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
I think ,it 's better we go to Ankara embassy to say something,
age ma feshar biyarim beheshoon shayad ye kari konan

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Dear Rah
they said exactly this is in consideration of the Federal phase. so as it means it MIGHT BE ALL CATEGORIES: QSW, PNP, FSW AND Maybe FAM.
BUT I believe that FAM shouldn't be included with this new rules as it is kind of impossible for the cic to implement these major changes to the family class.

by the way, have anyone heard anything about these changes? :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( ::) ??? :eek: :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rah said:
U mean for sw or for all types including family class?

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
guys i think everyone is going overboard just a bit, i mean everyone is just nagging and complaining, is that really going to accomplish anything? this is why people feel negative and become depressed and so on, forums that provide false information,ridiculous rumors and no hope, i personally just smile when i read you guys being so negative, our friend farid has been waiting about 21 months and he doesnt say anything but everyone else is saying canada is a lie and swearing at the minister lol, come on , there is a saying in persian which goes dont pollute your own blood, whats the point of pulling your hair out over EVERY LITTLE ARTICLE or every POST someone randomly puts here.......

its simple , we are faced with a unlucky unfortunate situation.... simply bad luck... and we are forced to deal with it.... simple , isnt it? ive been waiting almost 14 months, im not cutting my wrists, im just consoling my wife and looking forward to the bright future ahead of us and not this gloomy process because it will be over and done like every chapter in life....

As far as cic and immigration, well i work for CIC and ive seen WORST cases..... this is nothing comparing to the rejections we see, people's files being lost,people being rejected mistakenly because an agent though the marriage was fake , so on and so forth.... Asia is the capital of fake marriages so the minister was right, why is it the capital of fake marriages? well simply because you cant travel anywhere with their passport, and 1st world countries require visa , so fraudsters and crooks started a business ..... humans exploit anything that has money making capabilities.... there are INSTITUTIONS in china/hong kong, you call the number ask for a citizenship , you pay the fee, they send you the profile of your "WIFE/HUSBAND" which includes pictures etc, you wait , they arrive you meet, you pay more fees and then you wait for the process,
canada is trying to stop those agencies and those people, its impossible since there is so many of them and so the only thing canada can do is prolong the process and be more picky, YES i understand not every marriage is fake and i feel bad for the honest people( i am one of them) but this is the world we live in......
im glad my file arrived safe and sound in ankara and just like everyone else ill sit and wait my faith... simple as that
didnt mean to offend anyone ... just sharing this as an opinion with my friends here
my two cents....

Dont complain about what you dont have appreciate what you do !

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
samira12 said:
I think ,it 's better we go to Ankara embassy to say something,
age ma feshar biyarim beheshoon shayad ye kari konan
eyy baba samira joon, hich kari nemikone, faghat too root mikhandano daro mibandan, age gharar bood intori bashe ke process asan nabood hame pa berahne miraftan dame dare sefarata dado bidad mikardano mohro migereftano vasalam lol ;)

ankara is an excellent embassy, talking to different mp's and my co workers and the foreign affairs department ankara is top 5 , personally they responded to all my emails (address change,Medical etc...) if you compare it to buffalo then of course its garbage but compare to damascus then you know its gold for 13 months i didnt get 1 email from damascus in 1 month i got 3 from ankara

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Good morning:) I received my GCMS notes this morning! I didn't get any useful information but I expected that. Hopefully soon!

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
Dear Sohrab
thanks a lot for your reply and I really appreciate the way you are encouraging us ...
just to be sure ,,, do you think the cic's new regulations are false information or rumors ?

I WISH ALL the AWFUL information would be rumors and false and all the good information would be the only truth.

hope to hear some ppr submission soon ..

sohrab919 said:
guys i think everyone is going overboard just a bit, i mean everyone is just nagging and complaining, is that really going to accomplish anything? this is why people feel negative and become depressed and so on, forums that provide false information,ridiculous rumors and no hope, i personally just smile when i read you guys being so negative, our friend farid has been waiting about 21 months and he doesnt say anything but everyone else is saying canada is a lie and swearing at the minister lol, come on , there is a saying in persian which goes dont pollute your own blood, whats the point of pulling your hair out over EVERY LITTLE ARTICLE or every POST someone randomly puts here.......

its simple , we are faced with a unlucky unfortunate situation.... simply bad luck... and we are forced to deal with it.... simple , isnt it? ive been waiting almost 14 months, im not cutting my wrists, im just consoling my wife and looking forward to the bright future ahead of us and not this gloomy process because it will be over and done like every chapter in life....

As far as cic and immigration, well i work for CIC and ive seen WORST cases..... this is nothing comparing to the rejections we see, people's files being lost,people being rejected mistakenly because an agent though the marriage was fake , so on and so forth.... Asia is the capital of fake marriages so the minister was right, why is it the capital of fake marriages? well simply because you cant travel anywhere with their passport, and 1st world countries require visa , so fraudsters and crooks started a business ..... humans exploit anything that has money making capabilities.... there are INSTITUTIONS in china/hong kong, you call the number ask for a citizenship , you pay the fee, they send you the profile of your "WIFE/HUSBAND" which includes pictures etc, you wait , they arrive you meet, you pay more fees and then you wait for the process,
canada is trying to stop those agencies and those people, its impossible since there is so many of them and so the only thing canada can do is prolong the process and be more picky, YES i understand not every marriage is fake and i feel bad for the honest people( i am one of them) but this is the world we live in......
im glad my file arrived safe and sound in ankara and just like everyone else ill sit and wait my faith... simple as that
didnt mean to offend anyone ... just sharing this as an opinion with my friends here
my two cents....

Dont complain about what you dont have appreciate what you do !

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
sohrab919 said:
eyy baba samira joon, hich kari nemikone, faghat too root mikhandano daro mibandan, age gharar bood intori bashe ke process asan nabood hame pa berahne miraftan dame dare sefarata dado bidad mikardano mohro migereftano vasalam lol ;)

ankara is an excellent embassy, talking to different mp's and my co workers and the foreign affairs department ankara is top 5 , personally they responded to all my emails (address change,Medical etc...) if you compare it to buffalo then of course its garbage but compare to damascus then you know its gold for 13 months i didnt get 1 email from damascus in 1 month i got 3 from ankara
Sohrab ,mamnoon az javab ;)
bad az gozashte 10maho nim baraye avalin bar ba Mp ke tamas gereftim ye form dadeh ke por konim ke shamele moshakhasate file,
gofte ke behetoon migam key filemoon rafte Ankara,
yani to fekr mikoni az zamani ke rafteh ankara 5mahe badesh PPR ro midan?

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nono
welcome to the club you have to be patient and to start pray with us,,,,my file started one year ago
i'm celebrating the first anniversary for the file,so don't stress out relax or try at least and enjoy your
life even we know it's hard to do it,specially when we're apart from our loved one.
wish good luck

nono_1890 said:
hello everyone

I sponspored my husband sept 2 2011
start processing my application in Mississauga, Ontario on nov 16,2011
received the acceptance letter of quebec on dec 13 2011
I havent received anything from damascus
call the immigration center and got my file number that starts with B .....
instead of beirut sending us
i still have `received your application on sept 2 2011 on e-cas as our status
can anyone help me how i can find out about the medical exam
on how to be informed if they have atleast received the results ?
because i think even if they have started processing application
they are not letting us know is that normal ?
its been 7 and a half months when we applied .. is anyone in the same situation or can help me pls!!!!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
For Sohrab,, this is kinda off topic but how did you get a job at cic,,,i wana work for the gov too if you dont mind telling me how you got it and what the process was please.....
and this if for everybody else...HAS anyone heard anything back from ankara???? my husband has gone for his interview and they have told him to wait for a month to 40 days, its been a month and i have not heard much back,,,,has any body gotten their visa request in the last couple of month at all...????? ;D ;D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :)and dont forget to smile this waiting game will be over soon inshallah, and we will all most likely laugh at these stressful days...with the hope of seen that day soon inshallah...

samira12 said:
Sohrab ,mamnoon az javab ;)
bad az gozashte 10maho nim baraye avalin bar ba Mp ke tamas gereftim ye form dadeh ke por konim ke shamele moshakhasate file,
gofte ke behetoon migam key filemoon rafte Ankara,
yani to fekr mikoni az zamani ke rafteh ankara 5mahe badesh PPR ro midan?