Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS
My wife just got this email from the embassy in Amman in regards to her Sponsorship.. I am sooooo excited YAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally the wait is over :D :D :D :D
REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORTS

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Amman, Jordan:

- Your ORIGINAL individual valid passport.

- 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.

- Your original Iraqi Identity and certificate of Irqi nationality.

Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given time frame could result in the refusal of your application. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.

EXPECTED VISA EXPIRY DATE:

If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of 2013/01/02 OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.

Passports: Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER (ALL APPLICANTS EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF LEBANON):

Please send your passport(s) via commercial courier to:

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
Filed recv by Embassy in Syria Jan 18, 2011
Questioner was requested in Sep 2011
Medical exam renewal Jan 2012
PRP email March 20..
File total time in Syria 14 months...

The wait is over.. Be patient, i know its easier said than done but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
the magic of norooz and spring, congrats my friend, thats great news, i wish you all the best

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS
My wife just got this email from the embassy in Amman in regards to her Sponsorship.. I am sooooo excited YAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally the wait is over :D :D :D :D

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Amman, Jordan:

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given time frame could result in the refusal of your application. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.

If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of 2013/01/02 OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.

Passports: Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER (ALL APPLICANTS EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF LEBANON):

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
PRP email March 20..

The wait is over.. Be patient, i know its easier said than done but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
Congratulations dear!
So glad for you!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS

Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
congratulations for you and for your wife :)

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
congratulations for you and for your wife (inshaallah we are next ::))

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
PRP email March 20..

Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
congrats , dear . best wishes for you :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy mothers day for all our mothers :) and for our friends here who became mothers, :)enjoy your day to the max

and ;) :) I hope for other girls enshallah we will become mothers next year ;)

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
congratulations vivavisa2011, wish you all the best! Yallah beirut vo you have to give somme ppr too!!!

Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
PRP email March 20..

Alhamdolelah..
God Bless

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hab said:
congratulations vivavisa2011, wish you all the best! Yallah beirut vo you have to give somme ppr too!!!
yes they should do
my second medical will expired in less than 4 and a half month

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
PRP email March 20..

Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
Jooooon, perfect news. Congrats dude.

mousdewaga

Jan 10, 2012
My wifes Medical is expiring soon.

After she undergo another examination what is the procedure to follow.
i read something about a green sheet to be faxed or scanned and email to the embassy ?

let me know thanks

Booj

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-3-2011
File Transfer...
5-4-2011
Med's Done....
15-8-2010 , 8-2-2012
Dear all,
I am glad to hear VOs started calling applicants ,though they are too slow! :)
Today I accidently met an immigration lawyer and told him " I and many other applicants already have redone our medical , though the VOs never asked us to redo it after the expiration date . I then told him " after sending the medial some VOs even confirmed that the second medical results received ".

he got shocked when i said this story ! He asked me "why did I do that?", I said:" Just to expedite the process and to save our time actually"
He told" You didn't have to do that, you just postponed the process of visa issuance, when you send any additional document , the officer assumes that something is wrong with your file , and he picks it up from the queue of files and adds your new documents to your file , then he puts your file at the end of the file's queue , or in a different section for further consideration ! . so it makes delay. besides, when they sent you an approval , it means they confirmed all documents, and you don't need to be worried about expiaration of documents " :-\
I have no idea about his claim, and do not know it really happens to our files or not! I am just sharing it to know your opinion!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
lele said:
Happy mothers day for all our mothers :) and for our friends here who became mothers, :)enjoy your day to the max

and ;) :) I hope for other girls enshallah we will become mothers next year ;)
inshallah lele :) happy mothers day for u too and hope next year everyone is reunited in Canada and becoming parents ;) for those who r already, 2nd, 3rd, ... time parents maybe hihihi
(we don't have baby yet but we did adopted recently a baby cat, very adorable but naughty; great way to keep us busy and forget the days ;) so i'll be celebrating 1/2 of this special day)

vivavisa mabroooook (congrats) woow aman is quite impressive for a new office ;) don't worry guys beirut will start giving visas soon too and ankara will give many more ;)

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Booj said:
Dear all,
I am glad to hear VOs started calling applicants ,though they are too slow! :)
Today I accidently met an immigration lawyer and told him " I and many other applicants already have redone our medical , though the VOs never asked us to redo it after the expiration date . I then told him " after sending the medial some VOs even confirmed that the second medical results received ".

he got shocked when i said this story ! He asked me "why did I do that?", I said:" Just to expedite the process and to save our time actually"
He told" You didn't have to do that, you just postponed the process of visa issuance, when you send any additional document , the officer assumes that something is wrong with your file , and he picks it up from the queue of files and adds your new documents to your file , then he puts your file at the end of the file's queue , or in a different section for further consideration ! . so it makes delay. besides, when they sent you an approval , it means they confirmed all documents, and you don't need to be worried about expiaration of documents " :-\
I have no idea about his claim, and do not know it really happens to our files or not! I am just sharing it to know your opinion!
The lawyer has said BUL*censored word*! The best example is pouye whose wife redid her medical without request and actually she saved time. When ur medical is expired u r obliged to redo it because they will issue u a vis till the date ur medical is valid......so my friend, don't worry. Redoing the medical is not causing any delay.
FYI, my lawyer asked me to redo my medicals last month and he told me not to waste a second!!

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
mousdewaga said:
My wifes Medical is expiring soon.

After she undergo another examination what is the procedure to follow.
i read something about a green sheet to be faxed or scanned and email to the embassy ?

let me know thanks
Hi,
When u redo ur medical, ur Physician sends all the results to Paris with a courier and gives u a green sheet and another sheet called appendix C.
U should scan both of these sheets and send them to ur visa office.