Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
its depend when your files was receive for those that they have waiting for 12 month, 13 month or more. Its sure that they will have some news in april bur for those that their files was just receive they have to wait x month.

ayad said:
Wait till April come on guys nothing is goin to happen for a couple months first we said march nothing happened now April atleast till June nothing will happen theres no hope

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
R and A said:
Hi A + M,

sorry to bother you again! I searched for the form, but somehow I don't find it. I found what it is all about, but there is no link for the form!!!

Could you send me the link?
I appreciate it.
:)
Hi R and A!
no worries, you're nor bothering me;)
Try this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/faq.asp

The forms should be listed on this page! Let me know if this link doesnt work;)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Happy Monday Everyone!! :)

I called the Canadian embassy in Beriut today, and it took some time to actually talk to someone. They told me they didn't want to say anything to keep my hopes up or to give me any info that will be false. But they reassured me that they havent issued any visas yet and they havent even started, but they will start very soon. I think this is great news, they havent started yet, but once they start they will be booming-I am sure of it (its not like they started giving out visas and we havent gotten it yet :D)
Thanks nairyd for sharing :), the good thing is that they didn't lie, also they didn't say april or..........

dignity3

Dec 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct- 2008
AOR Received.
sep-2008
Med's Request
1st/ march 2011 2/ feb- 2013
Med's Done....
1/3/2013
Passport Req..
23/09/2013
VISA ISSUED...
26/09/2013
LANDED..........
09/10/2013
thanks nairyd for sharing news ... u're a champ ... finger crossed ...wishing our visas will be issued soooooooooooon ....
I just have one question ... did they told you that once they start they will be booming .....

I am actually sick of deadly routine .... I wish your thoughts would be come true in reality .... tc

nairyd said:
Happy Monday Everyone!! :)

I called the Canadian embassy in Beriut today, and it took some time to actually talk to someone. They told me they didn't want to say anything to keep my hopes up or to give me any info that will be false. But they reassured me that they havent issued any visas yet and they havent even started, but they will start very soon. I think this is great news, they havent started yet, but once they start they will be booming-I am sure of it (its not like they started giving out visas and we havent gotten it yet :D)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
dignity3 said:
thanks nairyd for sharing news ... u're a champ ... finger crossed ...wishing our visas will be issued soooooooooooon ....
I just have one question ... did they told you that once they start they will be booming .....

I am actually sick of deadly routine .... I wish your thoughts would be come true in reality .... tc
No, I said booming, sorry :( ehhehe! It will be true in reality very soon!! I have a funny story, my neighbour read my coffee cup yesterday and told me that soon, very soon what I have been very anxious about will happen (LOL) who knows if I should believe it or not, all I know is that its keeping my positivity up, and its not false hope, id rather be positive then worry and be sick ! Good luck everyone, and I hope you all never lose hope or your positivity :D

N

Nenan

we start count from 2012 :eek: ...January, February,March ??? , April,May, June, July :-\ ,August, September, October, November, December .... happy new year it is 2013 and still waiting for ppr :mad: :'( ,,I am sick of all of that,I give up,no more waiting for ppr,no more a way from my husband,I want normal life,not full with hurts,wounds and negative effect on my relationship with my spouse.
friends don't blame me for this decision,each human has restricted ability of withstand,mine stopped now :'(

mousdewaga

Jan 10, 2012
Happy Nowruz to all my Persian friends. I hope this celebration will bring us good luck ;D .

On another note : WHERE IS MY WIFE'S PPR :mad: !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
what's going on pals? we decided to be strong and continue the path till the end...Am one of those who are and will wait until we get our visas..plz be patient and think positively that one day we will be with whom we love :) am pretty sure that the visas will be issued soon...cheer up ladies and gentlemen :-*

Vivavisa2011

Jul 27, 2011
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS
My wife just got this email from the embassy in Amman in regards to her Sponsorship.. I am sooooo excited YAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally the wait is over :D :D :D :D
REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORTS

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Amman, Jordan:

- Your ORIGINAL individual valid passport.

- 2 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for yourself.

- Your original Iraqi Identity and certificate of Irqi nationality.

Please note, this does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given time frame could result in the refusal of your application. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.

EXPECTED VISA EXPIRY DATE:

If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of 2013/01/02 OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.

Passports: Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER (ALL APPLICANTS EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF LEBANON):

Please send your passport(s) via commercial courier to:

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
Filed recv by Embassy in Syria Jan 18, 2011
Questioner was requested in Sep 2011
Medical exam renewal Jan 2012
PRP email March 20..
File total time in Syria 14 months...

The wait is over.. Be patient, i know its easier said than done but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Alhamdolelah..
God Bless

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS
My wife just got this email from the embassy in Amman in regards to her Sponsorship.. I am sooooo excited YAAYYYYYYYYYYYY Finally the wait is over :D :D :D :D

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in the final stages of processing and request that you send the following documents to our office in Amman, Jordan:

Your passports MUST be received at our Embassy in Amman no later than 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to provide the requested documents within the given time frame could result in the refusal of your application. You are strongly encouraged to send your passport(s) via courier (If this service is available in your country) to avoid wait times at the Embassy.

If a visa is issued, it will be given the MAXIMUM VALIDITY of 2013/01/02 OR the expiry date of your passport whichever date comes first. You must arrive in Canada on or before this date, it cannot be extended or renewed.

Passports: Each person must have their own passport, including minor children. Your passport MUST be valid beyond the validity of your visa. Any passport changes after the visas are printed will result in a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge ($30.00 CDN) for each visa that needs to be reprinted.

SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) VIA COURIER (ALL APPLICANTS EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF LEBANON):

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
PRP email March 20..

The wait is over.. Be patient, i know its easier said than done but there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
Congrats!!! I am SOOOO happy for you :D :D

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
Vivavisa2011 said:
GUYSSSSSSSSSSS

Visa Section

Embassy of Canada

P. O. Box 815403

Amman 11180 Jordan

Here is my case details
Applied in Dec 6,2010
PRP email March 20..

Alhamdolelah..
God Bless
so happy for u.congratzz