AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
What do you think guy... Is Ankara going to treat Iranian applications same as their usual application? I hope they don't give their new application more priority than our older applications; otherwise, it never gets to us. I know they are Canadian working in the Visa office( exept some local employees ???) and evrybody should be equal for them but what do you think?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Hey everyone,
Want to bring in some positive energy! :)
My husband emailed Ankara early morning today (Iran's time) and received a reply after 6 hours! :eek: Wow these people are amazing!! ::)
He asked that his medical is expiring in a few days so should he just go ahead and redo it and they replied yes, contact one of our DMPs, they will submit the result to medical unit responsible for your territory (I believe Paris) and they will forward us the results.
So for any one who is wondering to redo the medical in this whole transition phase we are in now or not, go ahead and do it!
Ankara I love you! :-*

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LELLO said:
:'( Did anybody check e-case on application process time, cause now my client ID# is no longer correct. So I cant access anything

LELLO 7abibti, I think the MP is la2eemeh
I felt that from what you wrote,
look my relative he is canadian lives in canada orig. from leb. he got married on april, from egyptian girl, he told me that he got the approval massege as sponsor, and they told him will not send your file to meddle east because the setuation so they will send his wife file to ottawa, also they told him in the same email donot ask about your status before augaset.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
vivi2 said:
Hey everyone,
My husband emailed Ankara early morning today (Iran's time) and received a reply after 6 hours! :eek: Wow these people are amazing!! ::)
He asked that his medical is expiring in a few days so should he just go ahead and redo it and they replied yes, contact one of our DMPs, they will submit the result to medical unit responsible for your territory (I believe Paris) and they will forward us the results.
So for any one who is wondering to redo the medical in this whole transition phase we are in now or not, go ahead and do it!
Thats great news :D :D

I sent the embassy in Lebanon an email asking if they can give any info if my husbands application is there and if they have received the second set of medicals completed. In the email it started where everyones files are and this:

Please do not contact any visa office at this time to enquire about the status or location of your application. You should contact the appropriate visa office only if you wish to withdraw your application, or to change your contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, or address.

The visa office processing your application will contact you when they require further information from you, or are ready to provide you further instructions.

Please do not send additional documents to a visa office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. Any document or e-mail you may have sent to Damascus will be forwarded to the correct office. Please do not send messages more than once, or to more than one visa office.

I do not know what to think about this, and I probablly do not want to think about this at all anymore! Thing's happen when we least expect it/think about it! Good luck to all. xo

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
vivi2 said:
Hey everyone,
That's fantastic Vivi:) :) :)

It's good to see they replied so fast! And they are obviously going to be working on our files if they said to go ahead and do it. I wish I could take everyone's pain away... this process is so hard and I completely understand everyone's frustration and disappointment. it is so sad to see so many marriages split apart by this. I truly pray with that everyone is brought together soon. Try not to believe everything you hear because I think this situation is confusing for everyone right now and answers may get complicated. Just have hope and believe.... that's all we have .... hope. have a great day everyone:)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
i wana only scream!

Arezou, I am realy very depressed today , but when I saw this dragon lol, I laughed from my heart, thank you.

O

Ottawa_2010

Applicants,

I agree with the fact that we should do something. Is there a petition that we can sign online? Maybe send a letter to Jason Kennedy (mister of CIC).

We can form a group and speak to a lawyer. Does anyone have a Liberal MP?

We need to try everything possible.

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi,

I'm really sad to see how they interact with us. All we want is to be with our love. We must be patient but the patient has limits.

In terms of the Embassy of Beirut, I do not think the information is true because when I called damascus few weeks ago, I was told that the file will be transfered and agents who worked on Lebanese files in Damascus will be going to Beirut to finalize cases. So what I think is that the training is for beirut workers so they can also work on the Sponsorship files because they will receive the new files in March.

LELLO said:
Hi all, I hope everyone is doing fine. Not sure if there are peple in this forum that are Lebanese, but here is the latest news. I went and saw my MP today, gave me a paper to send to my husband in Lebanon to sign so she can access his file. Now here is the SAD PART. I applied for my sponsorship back in May 2011, recvd e-mail stating granted sponsorship on June 8,2011 and that my file was sent to Ottawa fr further processing and if it goes to Damascus they will advise me. So now we are Feb 8, exactly 8 months, hired a lwyer no help, called CIC they couldnt help. Here is what the MP told me. Your file was in Ottawa and then it went to Montreal with another 150 files and guess what??? It wasnt processed at all with the other files because simply they were waiting for the situation in Syria to get better and were unsure what country they will be sending it to. So my file just left Montreal Feb 6 and it is on its way to Beirut. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT the hell??? 8 months for friggin nothing. I coulndnt believe what she told me , I said this is ridiculous. She said this is nothing, there are 3 peple that will be working in Beirut and on the old files. And to start processing anything i have to wait till mid MARCH, cause they are being trained now. She said the waiting time is abt one year and some cases up to 2 years. She said that the governmnet is not posting everything on CIC immigration but a lot of things has changed....and that they cut down 10% of the workers. I asked her WHY????? she said well do you want Canada to be like Greece. We have to watch our debts. But the funny thing was...she asked : That's the price you pay when you fall in love with someone overseas. So I said, r u telling me next time I should fall in love with a European or Chinese so my wait time is 5 months or less. I said is that the price we have to pay just because we are from the Middle East. SHe said you have to stay positive and patient. PATIENT????? 8 months of being patient and never complained and now I find out that all the files that said sent to Ottawa never been touched. So GOd help u guys out there whose file went to Ottawa between May 2011-Aug 2011.....

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
vivi2 said:
Hey everyone,
tnx a lot for telling us this,so we shouldn't be worried if we have redone our medical without being told...

mousdewaga

Jan 10, 2012
This is becoming more and more retarded. We are being punished because of the situation in Syria. the timeline for the process jumped from 8 month to 13 now 14 and God knows what now . how can they keep married people apart for so long. this is inhumane treatment.

O

Ottawa_2010

mousdewaga said:
This is becoming more and more retarded. We are being punished because of the situation in Syria. the timeline for the process jumped from 8 month to 13 now 14 and God knows what now . how can they keep married people apart for so long. this is inhumane treatment.
We are being punished because we are middle eastern buddy...

The funny thing is Steven Harper (the prime minister) wants to talk about human rights in China. Hahahaha

He needs to look closer to home

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lele said:
Arezou, I am realy very depressed today , but when I saw this dragon lol, I laughed from my heart, thank you.
:-*

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
A big hi to all of you guys ... :) I am a new member in this forum. I am from Lebanon and applied to a permanent visa under spouse sponsorship.
Application sent to mississauga by the end of february 2011.
Approval of sponsorship on 13/4/2011.
Transfer to Damascus on 24/4/2011.
Damascus VO called and asked me to renew the medical exam and fill a document. 12/01/2012
I emailed the green slip and the necessary documents to Damascus on 15/01/2012
I tried to contact Beirut VO twice (after the closure of Damascus), however they haven't replied yet :(

I hope to hear from them soon and wish us all the best of luck....

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Kat-H said:
A big hi to all of you guys ... :) I am a new member in this forum. I am from Lebanon and applied to a permanent visa under spouse sponsorship.
Application sent to mississauga by the end of february 2011.
Approval of sponsorship on 13/4/2011.
Transfer to Damascus on 24/4/2011.
Damascus VO called and asked me to renew the medical exam and fill a document. 12/01/2012
I emailed the green slip and the necessary documents to Damascus on 15/01/2012
I tried to contact Beirut VO twice (after the closure of Damascus), however they haven't replied yet :(

I hope to hear from them soon and wish us all the best of luck....
Hi Kat-H! My timeline is similar to yours! I am sponsoring my husband, who is in Lebanon. Our file reached Damascus April 6th, and they requested us to renew medicals January 9th, and we sent them all the necessary documents the next day. I emailed the VO in Beirut and they emailed back saying not to request any information (about the status or where it is) from them and that the VO will be contacting us for further information or steps to take. So I guess we just gotta sit back and wait :D Good luck :D

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
nairyd said:
Hi Kat-H! My timeline is similar to yours! I am sponsoring my husband, who is in Lebanon. Our file reached Damascus April 6th, and they requested us to renew medicals January 9th, and we sent them all the necessary documents the next day. I emailed the VO in Beirut and they emailed back saying not to request any information (about the status or where it is) from them and that the VO will be contacting us for further information or steps to take. So I guess we just gotta sit back and wait :D Good luck :D
ouffff I'm really fed up, especially that i quit my work hahah...this was really a stupid decision :p