+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

amirnezam

Mar 29, 2012
Hi Guys,

i have another question. if my wife wants to go ahead and redo her medical do we have to get a letter or a form from somewhere and present it at the clinic or she should just book an appointment or show up there? what is she suppose to do?

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
amirnezam said:
Hi Guys,

i have another question. if my wife wants to go ahead and redo her medical do we have to get a letter or a form from somewhere and present it at the clinic or she should just book an appointment or show up there? what is she suppose to do?
Tell her to contact the physician that the first medical was done under his supervision.
She doesn't need any document, she just need to inform the doctor that it's her second medical. The rest will be done by him.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
faridzad said:
i was shocked , why don't u arrange for going to visit your husband after these hard times ...u can refresh yourself and your kids
I have been considering it Faridzad because I miss him soooo much! But it would be extremely difficult for me as I am working full time to solely support my 3 kids. my employer would not give me much time off and I certainly would not be able to afford 4 flights for me and kids as well as lost wages from time off work:( I could go by myself by I don't even have a passport... I have never left Canada and am petrified of flying. I have never spent a day away from my kids and they are so young I couldn't imagine leaving them behind! I would love to see Iran though, the culture is so rich and beautiful!! I just keep praying he's home soon... I don't think I can go many more months without seeing him!!

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
A+M said:
I have been considering it Faridzad because I miss him soooo much! But it would be extremely difficult for me as I am working full time to solely support my 3 kids. my employer would not give me much time off and I certainly would not be able to afford 4 flights for me and kids as well as lost wages from time off work:( I could go by myself by I don't even have a passport... I have never left Canada and am petrified of flying. I have never spent a day away from my kids and they are so young I couldn't imagine leaving them behind! I would love to see Iran though, the culture is so rich and beautiful!! I just keep praying he's home soon... I don't think I can go many more months without seeing him!!
yeah , i see. however it is so trouble. just god can help to all of us.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
faridzad said:
yeah , i see. however it is so trouble. just god can help to all of us.
Very true Faridzad.... May God hear our prayers....

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Can someone explain if this is called luck or miracle

The cousin of my wife who lives in Quebec, came to Lebanon on July 2009 to get married to a Lebanese guy who lived in Qatar, after getting married and stayed together for 3 weeks in Lebanon,she went back to Quebec and sponsored her husband in September, no one beleived not even any lawyer when his papers were finalized by March 2010( that means after 6 months maximum), theycalled him to collect his visa from Damascus,he answered that he prefers to receive it in Lebanon,so he sent his passport by DHL and they returned it back to him after 2 days with the immigration visa on. Note that his wife wasn't holding the Canadian passport yet,she only had her permanent resident card. I felt happy for them but the government didn't even bother to check if all was ok. I am married since 11 years to a Canadian citizen holding a Canadian passport and we have 2 children both of them Canadians, and still waiting just to see any change in my status on the CIC site other that stupid "application received on 29 March 2011".

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
dear friends,
I have a question and need a help. I appreciate if you can help me.
I recieved my approval letter for sponsorship from missisuaga last week. they have mentioned in my letter that the responsible office for our case is Amman, Jordan. I was sooooo surprised and I kind of got worried that they might have made a mistake, instead of sending to Ankara, as I am Iranian and the visa office responsible for my case is Ankara.
Have you previously heard something like this? sending Iranians' sponsorship files to Amman instead of ankara?
I need you to help me.
Thank you friends.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamelia said:
dear friends,
I recieved my approval letter for sponsorship from missisuaga last week. they have mentioned in my letter that the responsible office for our case is Amman, Jordan. I was sooooo surprised and I kind of got worried that they might have made a mistake, instead of sending to Ankara, as I am Iranian and the visa office responsible for my case is Ankara.
Have you previously heard something like this? sending Iranians' sponsorship files to Amman instead of ankara?
I need you to help me.
Thank you friends.
Hi kameia, congratulation for the approval you have finished the first step.
about sending the file to jordan I think that ankara has a lot of files so they stoped to accept new files
or may it was just a mistake
no one knows
God help us

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
lele said:
Hi kameia, congratulation for the approval you have finished the first step.
about sending the file to jordan I think that ankara has a lot of files so they stoped to accept new files
or may it was just a mistake
no one knows
God help us
Thanks lele jan, I have sent an email to Amman office, I should wait for their answer. But thanks anyway dear. and yeas God helps us :)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kamelia said:
dear friends,
I need you to help me.
Thank you friends.
Can Iranian travel to Jordan without a visa?
If yes then it can be a new point.

We are like Tom and Jerry! :D

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
Arezou said:
Can Iranian travel to Jordan without a visa?
If yes then it can be a new point.

We are like Tom and Jerry! :D
Visa is required.

Visa Issuance:
All passengers can obtain a visa on arrival, provided attending a scientific or economical conference. Accompanying staff, can obtain a visa on arrival, provided traveling with their employer.

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
kamelia said:
dear friends,
I need you to help me.
Thank you friends.
It's pretty strange.
I remember in January I read a post from an Iranian fellow mentioning his file was sent to Amman but later it was forwarded to Ankara. Try to talk to an immigration lawyer and get his point of view, and at the same time send an email to Amman office and ask if they have any other Iranian file with them. It would also be a wise decision to talk to someone from Mississauga to see what's their logic in forwarding ur case to Amman.

Tara156

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2011
AOR Received.
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
1st: Feb 2011, 2nd: March 2012
Passport Req..
30-05-2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning every body,
I want to ask
my husband PR
if we send to Beirut telling them that he will stay in lebanon almost 3 weeks is it bad
because I have read somewhere in this forum that the PR can not travel more than 2 weeks when he is sponsoring his spouse?
any body knows any thing about this?
or any website?
can he stay 3 weeks without any problem?
because I wanna send them an email as Faridzad said.

thanks in advance for your help :)

L

laleh_d

kamelia said:
dear friends,
I need you to help me.
Thank you friends.
Kamelia jan,
I'm also an Iranian/Canadian sponsoring my husband from Iran. I received my sponsor approval on March 5th, a couple of weeks before you but it was mentioned in the letter that my file has been sent to Ankara. So since our timeline is close it could be that they made a mistake. you better check with them though. They might have started sending some files to other countries without informing us. Good luck.