VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
lele said:
Good morning every body,
I want to ask
my husband PR
if we send to Beirut telling them that he will stay in lebanon almost 3 weeks is it bad
because I have read somewhere in this forum that the PR can not travel more than 2 weeks when he is sponsoring his spouse?
any body knows any thing about this?
or any website?
can he stay 3 weeks without any problem?
because I wanna send them an email as Faridzad said.

thanks in advance for your help :)

Dear Lele,
There is not such a limit. A pr is obliged to reside in Canada while his/her spouse file is being processed, yet there is no limit that he/she can't be on vacation for more than 2 weeks

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
siavashf said:
Dear Lele,
There is not such a limit. A pr is obliged to reside in Canada while his/her spouse file is being processed, yet there is no limit that he/she can't be on vacation for more than 2 weeks
dear lele

I'm so happy for u.and my advice to u is have as much fun as u can and dont be apart from each other for even a sec while he is visiting:)
I really dont think that u will need to send an email because they have specifically said that we shouldn't send anything unless they ask for it, when my husband came to visit me at summer he was here for 40 days and we thought about notifying them but then we didnt see the point of sending any extra stuff since they have told us not to, but its up to u to decide...

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
WXYZ said:
dear lele

I'm so happy for u.and my advice to u is have as much fun as u can and dont be apart from each other for even a sec while he is visiting:)
I really dont think that u will need to send an email because they have specifically said that we shouldn't send anything unless they ask for it, when my husband came to visit me at summer he was here for 40 days and we thought about notifying them but then we didnt see the point of sending any extra stuff since they have told us not to, but its up to u to decide...
dear lele me too i agree with WXYZ but of course u have the final word ;) my reasoning is that ur file is already in process for so long, u r almost at the end i'm sure, u probably don't need an interview (they would have told u already) which means they already assessed ur relationship as genuine (this u would know for sure from CAIPS - order them first and then u decide ;) )...so since they r probably at the end and they didn't ask u for anything else i would let them work as fast as possible and give u the visa soon ;) what if ur file is in the last 100 meters queue and u send and then they put ur file on the side, put this note etc....or what if considering that ur husband is PR they will want to make sure that he returned to Canada and after a few weeks they will ask u proof of that? (more weeks of delay)...
they say to update them of important changes; for me that means: change of address (email), new baby, sponsor resuming residency in Canada (if s/he was outside), sponsor finding work (in case s/he didn't have), applicant finding work or being enrolled in some courses (u could let them know when that starts maybe they would speed up the visa), things like that; of course this visit is another very good proof for the relationship so u could keep his travel tickets, passport stamps, take plenty of photos, gather receipts from different places u go out together, etc and have all handy in case they ask (although i doubt ;) )

anyway if u do let them know, do it after he arrives back to Canada - like this they won't have doubts that he didn't return....just my thoughts (all we can do here is guessing ;) )!!!! hope u r busy preparing his arrival ;)

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
laleh_d said:
Kamelia jan,
I'm also an Iranian/Canadian sponsoring my husband from Iran. I received my sponsor approval on March 5th, a couple of weeks before you but it was mentioned in the letter that my file has been sent to Ankara. So since our timeline is close it could be that they made a mistake. you better check with them though. They might have started sending some files to other countries without informing us. Good luck.
dear Siavash and Laleh,
thanks for your sugestions, yes I sent the Amman office an email but when I called the call center they told me I should write to missisuaga but I can not find any email adress from them. Do you have any?
thanks anyway for your attentions.

N

Nenan

lele said:
Good morning every body,
I want to ask
my husband PR
if we send to Beirut telling them that he will stay in lebanon almost 3 weeks is it bad
because I have read somewhere in this forum that the PR can not travel more than 2 weeks when he is sponsoring his spouse?
any body knows any thing about this?
or any website?
can he stay 3 weeks without any problem?
because I wanna send them an email as Faridzad said.

thanks in advance for your help :)
Dear lele
I think it may affect on his Canadian citizenship and make defect in the period of time needed to get citizenship like what happened to my husband,he must live 4 years continuously in Canada without interruption to collect the complete 4 years ,am I right?? I post some thing like that yesterday and ask about my husband case but I got no answer , I will repeat the question I hope I get useful information specially from sohrab19 :)

N

Nenan

hello friends have a nice day :)
I have vital question for friends here who have any Idea about such situation I wish sohrab19 give me your opinion, my husband wants to visit me but what makes him hesitate and think twice is his expecting interview with the judge who will decide weather he deserve the Canadian citizenship or not, he has one month deficit in the period of time needed to get Canadian nationality and add to that he went outside Canada many time ,his passport full with stamping of Entrance and departure from Canada and he lived outside Canada the 2 past years and that is why he cant visit me until he make interview with the judge which definitely he will ask him to check his passport and if the judge see new recent departure stamp from Canada in my husband's passport he may not decide to give him the Canadian nationality (this make himm think that my husband is not loyal for this country ) please friends do you know something about case like this?? I what you advice me ,let my husband visit me or not ??

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Nenan said:
Dear lele
I think it may affect on his Canadian citizenship and make defect in the period of time needed to get citizenship like what happened to my husband,he must live 4 years continuously in Canada without interruption to collect the complete 4 years ,am I right?? I post some thing like that yesterday and ask about my husband case but I got no answer , I will repeat the question I hope I get useful information specially from sohrab19 :)
Dear nenan,

No. Any permanent resident is allowed to leave Canada for vacation, business or any personal affair.
To become Canadian citizens, adults must have lived in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) in the past four years before applying.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-eligibility.asp#time

So there is nothing wrong if someone is out of Canada for couple of weeks.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
SIGN IT !!WE NEED SUPPORT!

http://www.change.org/petitions/minister-of-citizenship-immigration-and-multiculturalism-improve-cic-s-poor-practice-in-dealing-with-immigration-applications-2

L

laleh_d

kamelia said:
dear Siavash and Laleh,
thanks for your sugestions, yes I sent the Amman office an email but when I called the call center they told me I should write to missisuaga but I can not find any email adress from them. Do you have any?
thanks anyway for your attentions.
Kamelia jan,

This might help you: http://immipedia.ca/CIC_call_centre
I haven't tried it myself, a member sent me this link a few weeks back when I was waiting to get my sponsor approval. I got approved the same day so I never had to use it. I know you're looking for an email address but this might help you get the info you are looking for.

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Shiny88 said:
Signed with the comment:

"The 80% processing time for Damascus applicants has gone up from 9 months to 14, and all everyone keeps telling us is "be patient." Our patience has run out!"

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
laleh_d said:
Kamelia jan,

This might help you: http://immipedia.ca/CIC_call_centre
I haven't tried it myself, a member sent me this link a few weeks back when I was waiting to get my sponsor approval. I got approved the same day so I never had to use it. I know you're looking for an email address but this might help you get the info you are looking for.
Laleh jan,
thank u so much, but I called the same phone number yesterday and someone who didn't have enough knowledge about visa offices answered me and this made me so angry she said no ankara is not the responsible visa office for you, and after 5 minutes of waiting on the phone she came back and said yes u were right and ankara is the vo for your case. anyway, at the end she didn't help and said you should WRITE to missisuaga, but this is funny because there is no way to write them. I think I should call them again, or wait for the Amman office to answer my email. wish me luck :(
and thank you so much dear :)

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Alchemist, Farid, Vivi and other friends who ordered ur CAIPS, I need some help!
As I understood from previous posts, if someone wants to order the CAIPS, he needs to take the following steps:
1. completing IMM 5475
2. completing IMM 5563
3. Pay $5 required fee.

I'm confused completing the form IMM 5563. (My wife as the sponsor is filling out this form, I have already completed the consent form - IMM 5475).
In IMM 5563 Section A,
1. As Alchemist said I left Requester's reference number empty, but I don't know why it shouldn't be filled out. (Isn't it my wife's permanent residency number?)
2. should I tick the Privacy Act??
In Section B,
1. Under embassy part should I write Damascus or Ankara?
2. I don't know my Visa office file number. What should I do? Should I leave it empty?
3. Should I tick all of the boxes including FOSS, Medical files, X-ray......?

There are too many question, sorry in advance!!

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Shiny88 said:

http://www.change.org/petitions/minister-of-citizenship-immigration-and-multiculturalism-improve-cic-s-poor-practice-in-dealing-with-immigration-applications-2
This website is filtered in Iran!!! Oooooofffff really sick and tired of the filtering!

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
siavashf said:
Alchemist, Farid, Vivi and other friends who ordered ur CAIPS, I need some help!
As I understood from previous posts, if someone wants to order the CAIPS, he needs to take the following steps:
1. completing IMM 5475
2. completing IMM 5563
3. Pay $5 required fee.

I'm confused completing the form IMM 5563. (My wife as the sponsor is filling out this form, I have already completed the consent form - IMM 5475).
In IMM 5563 Section A,
1. As Alchemist said I left Requester's reference number empty, but I don't know why it shouldn't be filled out. (Isn't it my wife's permanent residency number?)
In Section B,
2. I don't know my Visa office file number. What should I do? Should I leave it empty?

don't worry man , im in here for helping you

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
siavashf said:
1. completing IMM 5475
2. completing IMM 5563
3. Pay $5 required fee.

In IMM 5563 Section A,
In Section B,

section A about Requester's reference number , you should write YOUR FILE NUMBER OR CLIENT ID NUMBER .

about embassy , YOU SHOULD WRITE ANKARA

about third questions .... YOU SHOULD TICK SECTION B ( CAIPS AND GCMS ) JUST IT.

YOU SHOULD ANY TICK FOR OTHER QUESTIONS...NEVER

IN SECTION C , U SHOULD TICK CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

IN SECTION D YOUR WIFE SHOULD TICK ( THIS REQUEST IS SUBMITTED..................................) AND REQUESTER'S NAME ( MRS .....) AND HER NUMBER AND HER ADDRESS AND HER E-MAIL ADDRESS.

ssiavash jan , was that ok? :)