File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
yeah i agree with the brand new person i never met, ill set a good example even though during the 13 months not once i posted a negative message, but its funny when i say im going to miss my wife for leaving her so soon its a negative message loool , anyways no one says dont share thoughts but useless comments wont help anyone, it just ruins the mood for everyone especially people who have been waiting for a long time, if anyone understand what it feels its me, for gods sake i am a CIC officer and i dont even know where the hell her file is or whats going on

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
Still no visa come Amman wtf is going on I've been waiting since aug2 my cuzin got his visa in 6 months wtf

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Mr. Patient said:
guys cut the drama we all here to see if someone got PPR not to read drama
then you must be in the wrong place, even people who got ppr still come here, we are all friends, so if u want ppr news check another forum

Alchemist2929

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know why when ever there is a useful "hot" topic that we should discuss more and try to use for our own benifit we see several pages of B.S. that non of us want or need to discuss.
The letter proposed by JayJ (who is a newbi and that was his first post) is really important and the fact that some one has had 10000 posts does not mean that what they say is the important stuff and what others, with fewer posts, said is not. People have the right to discuss any issue related to this insane process including thier emotions and feelings (we can't supress that), and if you like it you can comment, comfort, or share your own experience, if you don't you can simply choose to igonre it (like myself, most of the times).
Back to JayJ's post: It's very important that we get our voices heared in any possible legal way that we can and what JayJ proposed is a great thing and we should all participate in that.
I was approached by a person on campus in the past few days who wanted me to sign a piece of paper and he said this is to collect x number of signatures( i don't konw how many) in order to make it possible to discuss this topic at the parliment. The topic was about the Palestinian lady who is striking in jail.
My question to all is: Does anybody have experience in such topics (collecting signtaures) about a certain topic to get it to MPs table and the second question is: is it possible for us to do such thing as I am not sure if online equivalent will do the job.
Best luck for all and yes we SHOULD make our voices heared .

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Alchemist2929 said:
I don't know why when ever there is a useful "hot" topic that we should discuss more and try to use for our own benifit we see several pages of B.S. that non of us want or need to discuss.
The letter proposed by JayJ (who is a newbi and that was his first post) is really important and the fact that some one has had 10000 posts does not mean that what they say is the important stuff and what others, with fewer posts, said is not. People have the right to discuss any issue related to this insane process including thier emotions and feelings (we can't supress that), and if you like it you can comment, comfort, or share your own experience, if you don't you can simply choose to igonre it (like myself, most of the times).
Back to JayJ's post: It's very important that we get our voices heared in any possible legal way that we can and what JayJ proposed is a great thing and we should all participate in that.
I was approached by a person on campus in the past few days who wanted me to sign a piece of paper and he said this is to collect x number of signatures( i don't konw how many) in order to make it possible to discuss this topic at the parliment. The topic was about the Palestinian lady who is striking in jail.
My question to all is: Does anybody have experience in such topics (collecting signtaures) about a certain topic to get it to MPs table and the second question is: is it possible for us to do such thing as I am not sure if online equivalent will do the job.
Best luck for all and yes we SHOULD make our voices heared .
I've been reading for a while thinking about something to say about this and I couldn't have put it anywhere close to how well you said it!!!!
In regard to JayJ's post, I equally think that we should follow up on that; I don't know much about gathering votes but I thought -like many have suggested before- for all of us to write the immigration minister an email explaining our situation. I will send mine tomorrow. We should all send him a letter because what is happening to us is simply unfair.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Mr. Patient said:
lol... i know where i am but i don't think u do
nice one mr patient even though it doesnt make any sense haha , yeah i dont know where i am after 1000 posts , for real NICE ONE loool

N

Nenan

hi friends :) let me be positive with optimistic thoughts ;D
who suspect to get ppr soon?? I count on April,May ,for me it will be about 12 th month of waiting ppr add to it 2 month till my passport return to me with visa,that mean I have to wait from 4 to 5 months till I meet my husband :( ,honestly I its long time add to that my husband cant come to see me at all, that mean I will have wrinkles surround my eyes because I will cry each other day,and lost my health :'( .Sooooooooooo :p optimistic ideas looooooooool ;D in fact being apart from your spouse for months have no any any optimistic ideas.
friends sorry to be honest , I didn't write in the forum last days because I am not positive at all ,I am busy in wipe my tears, and I kept my sadness to my self,no benefit of sharing my drama,because all of us has his own drama .

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Nenan said:
hi friends :) let me be positive with optimistic thoughts ;D
who suspect to get ppr soon?? I count on April,May ,for me it will be about 12 th month of waiting ppr add to it 2 month till my passport return to me with visa,that mean I have to wait from 4 to 5 months till I meet my husband :( ,honestly I its long time add to that my husband cant come to see me at all, that mean I will have wrinkles surround my eyes because I will cry each other day,and lost my health :'( .Sooooooooooo :p optimistic ideas looooooooool ;D in fact being apart from your spouse for months have no any any optimistic ideas.
friends sorry to be honest , I didn't write in the forum last days because I am not positive at all ,I am busy in wipe my tears, and I kept my sadness to my self,no benefit of sharing my drama,because all of us has his own drama .
i have nothing to say to make u feel better sweetie, but don't keep ur sadness inside u, u need to talk to someone and let the negative feelings go out :) there's nothing to say but i can send u a virtual hug :-* hope it will make u feel better :) (and yeah when i'm sad and fed up from this or anything else, i don't feel like talking/writing either, just wait for the storm to pass and it does pass; in a few hours, days, weeks or even months, but it does pass)

rah why did u remove ur post? LOL

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Hey! Did anyone end up calling the Canadian embassy in Beirut on Monday? :)

N

Nenan

missmini said:
i have nothing to say to make u feel better sweetie, but don't keep ur sadness inside u, u need to talk to someone and let the negative feelings go out :) there's nothing to say but i can send u a virtual hug :-* hope it will make u feel better :) (and yeah when i'm sad and fed up from this or anything else, i don't feel like talking/writing either, just wait for the storm to pass and it does pass; in a few hours, days, weeks or even months, but it does pass)

rah why did u remove ur post? LOL
Dear gorgeous missmini your reply was very kind and soft ,thank you for your virtual hug :-* I felt I have a sister,I hope this storm (of waiting ppr) will pass soon,you describe it very good ,its really storm ,I check my email every morning hoping find the golden email, I didn't give up, I have strong faith in Allah ,God(khoda), the lord won't let me down and I am sure my prayers to get visa soon are delayed for purpose which serves me and good for me.
all my friends younger than me who married after me in months now they have babies and they raises them,and all what we do now ,just waiting for the visa, family making is postponed and I am sure this postponement occur for specific purpose, only God know
all I wish this delay and being apart of my spouse won't ruin my marriage,I wish this very much,this is not Drama ,this is the realistic impact of delaying spouse sponsorship visa for months.

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Hi everyone,

I think the best thing to do is individually send a one-page letter to the Minister, as it will get more attention than an email, and I think more than if one letter is signed by several of us, as they will arrive on different days.

For those who have been waiting at least 9 months (the 80% processing time a year ago), if you haven't already, I think it would only help to get your MP involved, even if they are only contacting them to get an update and we are repeatedly being told to be patient, as it draws more attention to our plight, and you can mention in your letter to the Minister that one of his colleague's office is involved with your file.

Full_of_hope, it won't let me respond to your message, as I haven't been on the forum long enough. To answer your question, I'm from Waterloo.

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Does anyone know that who is responsible for our e-cas? Should it be updated by VO employees or it's updated by head office ppl in Canada?