19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
sohrab919 said:
guys stop being so negative......... im at 13 months of waiting, farid is at 21 months, why are you guys complaining about closure of the embassy, so what, its a weekend, its a holiday, whatever..... this forum isnt about negativity...... where is the happy messages, the happy thoughts......... all i hear is stupid none sense arguments and thats it....... why do you think the most active members are no longer active...... because of this none sense, change the tone change this stupid mood, when sohrab, vivi, a+m,farid , arezou, siavash, parastoo and and and arent talking is because of the negativity........... im in iran and im tired of it........when kamal created this forum it wasnt to share suicide notes, it was to share useful info......... change the mood !
I totally agree..whenever i go through the pages,all what i read is about negativity...let's all be positive plz :)

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
sohrab919 said:
guys stop being so negative......... im at 13 months of waiting, farid is at 21 months, why are you guys complaining about closure of the embassy, so what, its a weekend, its a holiday, whatever..... this forum isnt about negativity...... where is the happy messages, the happy thoughts......... all i hear is stupid none sense arguments and thats it....... why do you think the most active members are no longer active...... because of this none sense, change the tone change this stupid mood, when sohrab, vivi, a+m,farid , arezou, siavash, parastoo and and and arent talking is because of the negativity........... im in iran and im tired of it........when kamal created this forum it wasnt to share suicide notes, it was to share useful info......... change the mood !
sohrab jan , whatever u say , is right . this is One of reason that i don't often write and share anything , just im reader ... most of negative members are in here and

whole of their talk are turning around these sentences . where is my ppr ? why the embassy is closed ? why my timeline has taken long and we are waiting long time ?

where , why and ................

PLEASE FORGET THESE NEGATIVE QUESTIONS AND ACTIVITIES IN HERE......

i am farid. look at my time line ...from May 2010 till now ......okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk? i missed my wife i missed anything ..im alone in here without any........

but what can i do ? how can i complain ? nothing nothing..just my mind order to me , I HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND I HAVE TO WAIT MORE AND MORE.

Oct 17, 2011
sohrab919 said:
hm .. here is your own message few posts down:

sohrab919 said:
hello everyone, well i gotta say time does go by quick when u dont want it too, my trip is almost over but i gotta say i needed it, few days away from 13 months of processing and i dont even know what to think....... waiting and waiting, hopefully soon for everyone, keep your heads up!
I totally understand where you are coming from ... but if you want to change the mood you should set an example, not by sending more negative messages. Also messages like that of Jay, is very informative and useful in long run, and should be pursued by everyone, if we want to improve this process for others.
just my two cents.

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

be patient! The road of embassies is under and we will hear good news very soon!

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
He has only 57 days from 23rd March. He has to hurry up!
The funny part is that they never confirm that they will issue the visa!
It means we have to always waiting for surprises. Every time and every where! Oh Canada! My Canada! My wonderland!
so that means as soon as the passport is sent back to them , they only got like a week or so to leave the country ?

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mehdiR said:
so that means as soon as the passport is sent back to them , they only got like a week or so to leave the country ?
yes i think so.
He has to book his ticket from now otherwise he has to buy expensive ticket too!
It seems that we can not go directly to embassy in Ankara and receive our visa by ourselves. :'(

substone

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
yes i think so.
He has to book his ticket from now otherwise he has to buy expensive ticket too!
It seems that we can not go directly to embassy in Ankara and receive our visa by ourselves. :'(
One advice: book flight ticket in Iran - I bought one way ticket $1200 (Qatar airways) and paid only 14,969,000 Rial. You know 1 dollars = 19,000 Rial (flight ticket calculate with government dollars 1$=12,474 Rials :-X)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
substone said:
One advice: book flight ticket in Iran - I bought one way ticket $1200 (Qatar airways) and paid only 14,969,000 Rial. You know one dollars = 19,000 Rial (flight ticket calculate with government dollars 1$=12,474 dollars :-X)
One day if it comes i will use Turkish airlines! It is easier for me from Istanbul direct to Toronto!
OH MY GOD!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
One day if it comes i will use Turkish airlines! It is easier for me from Istanbul direct to Toronto!
OH MY GOD!
at that time Inshaallah I will go with the Turkish airlines or Middle east airlines I hate Qater and every thing belongs to that country

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
substone said:
One advice: book flight ticket in Iran - I bought one way ticket $1200 (Qatar airways) and paid only 14,969,000 Rial. You know 1 dollars = 19,000 Rial (flight ticket calculate with government dollars 1$=12,474 Rials :-X)
u dont have any time shouldn't u have gone to Ankara yourself for ur ppr?!no one takes the chance of going there personaly! is ur medical going to expire on 15.5.2012?

L

laleh_d

Arezou said:
OH MY GOD!
Hello guys.

I know that my question is kinda irrelevant to the topic but I'm going to ask anyway.I'm currently in Iran and have to leave my hubby in a few weeks and go back to Canada. :-[ Does anyone from Iran know which airline is more affordable /convenient? I have been staying in Iran with him for a little more than a year and my ticket was only valid for one year so I need to buy another ticket I guess. Any suggestions would be appriciated. :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yetAnotherSilentReader said:

I totally understand where you are coming from ... but if you want to change the mood you should set an example, not by sending more negative messages. Also messages like that of Jay, is very informative and useful in long run, and should be pursued by everyone, if we want to improve this process for others.
just my two cents.
;) you are right
I read that comment ....also farid have one before some post ;) ;)
also me every one here

and for everyone complaining from others feeling plz don't every one can say what he/she wanna say

we are friends have the same problem, if some one happy because ppr we all happy
if someone feel tired of this waiting we have to support him/ her
they need to feel they are not alone ....................we all in the same boat
we all have days feel depressed........... and other days feel positive

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lele said:
;) you are right
I read that comment ....also farid have one before some post ;) ;)
also me every one here

and for everyone complaining from others feeling plz don't every one can say what he/she wanna say

we are friends have the same problem, if some one happy because ppr we all happy
if someone feel tired of this waiting we have to support him/ her
they need to feel they are not alone ....................we all in the same boat
we all have days feel depressed........... and other days feel positive
You are right Lele!! No one, other then the people in this forum actually understands the pain we go through, other then our spouse, but to tell you the truth I would rather keep my hubbys spirits up all the time, especially long distance! My mother even told me the other day, 'sweety, I know you are upset, but I do not know at what extent your anger is and I do not understand this pain'. That's why I think its amazing that there is this forum for people to express their feelings, be it happy or sad! If you dont want to hear someone negativity, its very easy to not read it, just hit the X button on the top right hand corner of the browser! Hope everyone has an amazing week :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
faridzad said:
sohrab jan , whatever u say , is right . this is One of reason that i don't often write and share anything , just im reader ... most of negative members are in here and

whole of their talk are turning around these sentences . where is my ppr ? why the embassy is closed ? why my timeline has taken long and we are waiting long time ?

where , why and ................

PLEASE FORGET THESE NEGATIVE QUESTIONS AND ACTIVITIES IN HERE......

i am farid. look at my time line ...from May 2010 till now ......okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk? i missed my wife i missed anything ..im alone in here without any........

but what can i do ? how can i complain ? nothing nothing..just my mind order to me , I HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND I HAVE TO WAIT MORE AND MORE.
thank you, this is what i mean azizam, sabre ayoub dari toe baradar, lets all learn a little something from farid

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
yetAnotherSilentReader said:

just my two cents.

i wasnt negative because of the process, if you want to quote me then i think you should know my situation, after 21 months i came to iran to see my wife and i have to go back in less than 2 weeks, i have no choice i have a career, if im sad thats a different story, i dont say things to bring others down, it was just an emotional message, thats it, but i agree with u afterall