+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
rah said:
Hi. I am in the same situation as you. I got the letter that it was transfered to damascus in october but in january I found out that it is in Canada. They told that it will be transfered in march. But my ecase has never changed. I am sick of being on hold for half an hour to talk to cic. I totally gave up on knowing of actually my file made it to ankara or not. I don't really know if makes any difference if my file is kept in a dark room in ankara or canada. There are so many files in ankara already. I used to pray that atleast when they start sending files from canada to ankara atleast they send it in order the received.. But it seems like they are transfering new files and forgoten about mine. Atleast two i know two people here that applied in december or january and their file was transfered in march. But i applied in summer and still waiting.

I can understand that the proccess of some files takes longer and some less and it is all about luck. But i don't get if I need luck for my file to be transfered . Maybe I call tomorrow . But like you I can't trust cic. Because i had called earlier and told me that it was already transfered but later they said no . I hope they did not play games and honestly and straight forward and quickly answered the questions. But they always make up excuses . I never get answers to my questions when i call
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your own experience. I really don't think it's fair if all of this is based on luck. They need to organize the applications based on the date they were received. It's not fair that some people should have to wait longer than others. I know that the situation in Syria was unexpected but they should really prioritize our files so that they make up for all the time our applications were just waiting to be sent somewhere. They must understand that we have lives too. Please try calling CIC again... they might give you some good news (fingers crossed) Good luck :)

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
15 march is coming tomorrow , ill want see more than 50 ppr in this forum , another way i kill my self , pls :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
cyprustocanada said:
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I'm just relieved that the call center agent told me my application is in Israel. I'm hoping it's true and that I won't be told differently in the future. I was just wondering... what is an 'CAIPS' ? Thank you again and I wish you the best of luck with your visa. :)
No problem at all... CAIPS is´Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System´. It is use to access information on immigration file; however, if you order it early on you risk not having anything in it. I hope you won't have to order it.

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
still waiting said:
No problem at all... CAIPS is´Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System´. It is use to access information on immigration file; however, if you order it early on you risk not having anything in it. I hope you won't have to order it.
So you basically have the right to gain any information on your file? I wonder how reliable it is when the VO doesn't seem to update the system much?

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
cyprustocanada said:
So you basically have the right to gain any information on your file? I wonder how reliable it is when the VO doesn't seem to update the system much?
Quite the opposite, when the VO does anything with the files it is all documented and recorded; however, they do't share that info and there's a member of the forum here who works with CIC who advised that they are trained to be sort of illusive with calls and manage calls really fast. That is why the information you get is not very trustworthy from CIC agents on the phone. Now you can order your CAIPS and it won't have much in it; probably only that it was transferred to the new VO. So your best strategy right now is to be extremely patient and to occupy yourself with other issues until at least 4-5 months pass by and if by then you don't hear anything (which I doubt because our delay was due to the transfers and situation in syria, once other VOs are up and running with the new files, it won't take them that much to process) then you can order CAIPS and see what is happening.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
parastoo said:
15 march is coming tomorrow , ill want see more than 50 ppr in this forum , another way i kill my self , pls :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I completely hear you and hope so!!!!!!

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
parastoo said:
:(
Parastoo even 1 ppr will bring lots of happiness to us.....we just need to see that VOs are issuing visas....

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
siavashf said:
:(
Parastoo even 1 ppr will bring lots of happiness to us.....we just need to see that VOs are issuing visas....
i don't know why you guys don't wanna believe that ....as i told u all my dear friends before , they don't act anthing on our file in march..

forget march and concentrate in April. i have heard from authority .. Did you remember 3 months ago i was informed about transferring my application from damascus to ankara by calling 1 lady of embassy as FIRST person in this site ...ok believe me ..in march NOTHING ..we have to wait for April

SO THAT'S MEAND THEY DON'T CARE US ....

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
If you see some PPR was sent to some skill worker's applicants , coz their ppr were ready before transferring from Damascus to Ankara.

Ankara hasn't done themselves nothing on any category.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faridzad said:
i don't know why you guys don't wanna believe that ....as i told u all my dear friends before , they don't act anthing on our file in march..

forget march and concentrate in April. i have heard from authority .. Did you remember 3 months ago i was informed about transferring my application from damascus to ankara by calling 1 lady of embassy as FIRST person in this site ...ok believe me ..in march NOTHING ..we have to wait for April

SO THAT'S MEAND THEY DON'T CARE US ....
what !!!!
no ankara at least issued one visa also jordan did the same, both of them was family class sponsorship.
and in my ecase they said they transfered my file on 22/feb.

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
lele said:
what !!!!
no ankara at least issued one visa also jordan did the same, both of them was family class sponsorship.
and in my ecase they said they transfered my file on 22/feb.
i didn't mentioned to another VO ..i don't have any information about Jordan.

dear , in my CAIPS AND E-case they said my file has been transferred ON 12 December 2011.Even they said the decision made. ok

OK TELL ME , WHERE IS MY PPR ?

Don't get serious ..

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faridzad said:

dear , in my CAIPS AND E-case they said my file has been transferred ON 12 December 2011.Even they said the decision made. ok

Don't get serious ..
OK so why you said for sure nothing in march, how did you know that!!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
faridzad said:

Don't get serious ..
This post made me LOL. Everyone should calm down, when it happens, it'll happen! We are almost done you guysss :D You guys should all read the secret, or atleast watch it, it'll help change everyones perspective! Good luck everyone, keep your head up! Positive thoughts!! :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
This post made me LOL. Everyone should calm down, when it happens, it'll happen! We are almost done you guysss :D You guys should all read the secret, or atleast watch it, it'll help change everyones perspective! Good luck everyone, keep your head up! Positive thoughts!! :)
:mad:

N

Nenan

if they ask me to choose between Canada and threaten my marriage continuity I would choose my marriage,but it seems I will lose my marriage, I will curse all the people who cause this to me
حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل :'(