File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
siavashf said:
Happy 4shanbe soori to all Iranians :D
Happy charshambesori! We have to jump on the fire maybe it works and it opens our luck! :-*

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
Happy charshambesori! We have to jump on the fire maybe it works and it opens our luck! :-*
hi Arezou, long time no posts, you look so busy
can you please change my timeline to 20/10/2010 :( :(
because my file received by damascus on 20/10/2010
and they wrote in my ecase that they started procesing my app. in 10/01/2011

substone

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We counted number of passport request every month last year ,7-8-9-11 and now we had one or two in process
after 3 months :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ even one email that we've transferred your application.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
Lele, did you order your CAIPS?

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
no but we will do inshallah this week
Yea I did them too today, I think it's a good idea to do them but inshallah you will get your visa before you receive the CAIPS back.

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
I have some good news and I would appreciate your advice on my individual case.
We applied for the spousal sponsorship in July 2011. We received a letter from Mississauga in September 2011 stating that my husband is eligible to sponsor me and that my file had been transferred to Damascus.
A couple of months ago I called the CIC call center in Canada for confirmation that my file had been sent to Damascus. The call agent confirmed that it had been sent to Damascus in September. I called again upon hearing the news that the VO in Damascus had been shut down. The call center agent told me that my file was never actually sent and that it was put on hold due to the crisis over there. I was very upset that the information wasn't accurate. The agent explained that my file would be sent to Israel by the beginning of March. I called on the 1st of March and they told me that they had only just begun to send the files and that my application was still in Mississauga. I sent an e-mail to Israel in late February and they told me that they had not received my file yet. So I called the CIC call center in Canada today and the agent said that Israel received my file on the 9th of March. I explained my situation and asked if it was certain they have received it and he reassured me that they have it. Now... my question is... after being given information that was not accurate (regarding the location of my file) how can I be certain Israel actually have my file? Also, my husband had been given an e-case number... it just says "decision made" and "application for permanent residence in progress" when I click on those two items it just mentions when they received my file and that a decision had been made. That was the letter my husband received. When you all mention 'e-case' does that mean the login info for the sponsored person? Will Israel give me my own e-case?
Thank you in advance for any thoughts you may have.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
cyprustocanada said:
We applied for the spousal sponsorship in July 2011. We received a letter from Mississauga in September 2011 stating that my husband is eligible to sponsor me and that my file had been transferred to Damascus.
A couple of months ago I called the CIC call center in Canada for confirmation that my file had been sent to Damascus. The call agent confirmed that it had been sent to Damascus in September. I called again upon hearing the news that the VO in Damascus had been shut down. The call center agent told me that my file was never actually sent and that it was put on hold due to the crisis over there. I was very upset that the information wasn't accurate. The agent explained that my file would be sent to Israel by the beginning of March. I called on the 1st of March and they told me that they had only just begun to send the files and that my application was still in Mississauga. I sent an e-mail to Israel in late February and they told me that they had not received my file yet. So I called the CIC call center in Canada today and the agent said that Israel received my file on the 9th of March. I explained my situation and asked if it was certain they have received it and he reassured me that they have it. Now... my question is... after being given information that was not accurate (regarding the location of my file) how can I be certain Israel actually have my file? Also, my husband had been given an e-case number... it just says "decision made" and "application for permanent residence in progress" when I click on those two items it just mentions when they received my file and that a decision had been made. That was the letter my husband received. When you all mention 'e-case' does that mean the login info for the sponsored person? Will Israel give me my own e-case?
You share the same sequence of events with other forum members such as Lello who had been wrongfully advised that their files were transferred to Damascus when they where being held in Mississauga.
E-cas isn't a reliable source as some people receive their PR status with their E-cas still saying "in process". I, like many other members, have had my e-cas unchanged since the beginning of the process. After many discussion about this many people have come to a conclusion that e-cas is unreliable. You will not be given an "e-cas of your own", accessing your e-cas with your husband's client ID or receiving your file number will render the same page and no extra information will be provided with a different number. If you still interested in knowing your file number, you can either e-mail the VO responsible for your file or contact your MP for updates on your file and they would be able to at least give you your file number. I for instance have ordered my CAIPS today but my file has been received by Damascus back in April 2011 so it would be worthwhile to do so, if you order it now you risk not having much in it. To be honest, my best advise is for you to hang in there and wait because the process has just started for you but the good news is that it wouldn't take as much as it is taking for us because of the delay in Damascus. Best of luck!

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
cyprustocanada said:
Hi. I am in the same situation as you. I got the letter that it was transfered to damascus in october but in january I found out that it is in Canada. They told that it will be transfered in march. But my ecase has never changed. I am sick of being on hold for half an hour to talk to cic. I totally gave up on knowing of actually my file made it to ankara or not. I don't really know if makes any difference if my file is kept in a dark room in ankara or canada. There are so many files in ankara already. I used to pray that atleast when they start sending files from canada to ankara atleast they send it in order the received.. But it seems like they are transfering new files and forgoten about mine. Atleast two i know two people here that applied in december or january and their file was transfered in march. But i applied in summer and still waiting.

I can understand that the proccess of some files takes longer and some less and it is all about luck. But i don't get if I need luck for my file to be transfered . Maybe I call tomorrow . But like you I can't trust cic. Because i had called earlier and told me that it was already transfered but later they said no . I hope they did not play games and honestly and straight forward and quickly answered the questions. But they always make up excuses . I never get answers to my questions when i call

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
rah said:
Hi. I am in the same situation as you. I got the letter that it was transfered to damascus in october but in january I found out that it is in Canada. They told that it will be transfered in march. But my ecase has never changed. I am sick of being on hold for half an hour to talk to cic. I totally gave up on knowing of actually my file made it to ankara or not. I don't really know if makes any difference if my file is kept in a dark room in ankara or canada. There are so many files in ankara already. I used to pray that atleast when they start sending files from canada to ankara atleast they send it in order the received.. But it seems like they are transfering new files and forgoten about mine. Atleast two i know two people here that applied in december or january and their file was transfered in march. But i applied in summer and still waiting.

I can understand that the proccess of some files takes longer and some less and it is all about luck. But i don't get if I need luck for my file to be transfered . Maybe I call tomorrow . But like you I can't trust cic. Because i had called earlier and told me that it was already transfered but later they said no . I hope they did not play games and honestly and straight forward and quickly answered the questions. But they always make up excuses . I never get answers to my questions when i call
Have you contacted your MP?

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
still waiting said:
Have you contacted your MP?
No I have not. I thought that my file is kept in Canada like so many other files and they are waiting for tue files already in damascus to be transfered. I was waiting for the end ofmarch to see what happens.
Now that I see files from january are transfered I think I should contact my MP.

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lele said:
I WILL UPDATE IT LELE! :-*

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FRIENDS I HAVE COUNTED SO MUCH ON MARCH AND NOOROOZ BUT IT SEEMS THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! NOTHING! :'(

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Arezou said:
FRIENDS I HAVE COUNTED SO MUCH ON MARCH AND NOOROOZ BUT IT SEEMS THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! NOTHING! :'(
It does feel like that Arezou! I had such high hopes.... it has been such a let down:( There's still a couple weeks in March, I pray for good news.

cyprustocanada

Jan 16, 2012
still waiting said:
You share the same sequence of events with other forum members such as Lello who had been wrongfully advised that their files were transferred to Damascus when they where being held in Mississauga.
E-cas isn't a reliable source as some people receive their PR status with their E-cas still saying "in process". I, like many other members, have had my e-cas unchanged since the beginning of the process. After many discussion about this many people have come to a conclusion that e-cas is unreliable. You will not be given an "e-cas of your own", accessing your e-cas with your husband's client ID or receiving your file number will render the same page and no extra information will be provided with a different number. If you still interested in knowing your file number, you can either e-mail the VO responsible for your file or contact your MP for updates on your file and they would be able to at least give you your file number. I for instance have ordered my CAIPS today but my file has been received by Damascus back in April 2011 so it would be worthwhile to do so, if you order it now you risk not having much in it. To be honest, my best advise is for you to hang in there and wait because the process has just started for you but the good news is that it wouldn't take as much as it is taking for us because of the delay in Damascus. Best of luck!
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I'm just relieved that the call center agent told me my application is in Israel. I'm hoping it's true and that I won't be told differently in the future. I was just wondering... what is an 'CAIPS' ? Thank you again and I wish you the best of luck with your visa. :)