AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Why so much negative attitude in the atmosphere?

Have a look at process time for investors, so much longer than spousal.
Our friend came here through investment visa, it took so long for them to get out of airport.
We came here with skilled worker visa and we were done quickly in the airport. Why because there was only one more family that was new immigrant with us on the flight. The officer told us that we were the first new immigrants landed on that day. That was november.
Last summer when came back there like 50 new immigrants waiting offcourse it is going to take long time. Plus the officer's are so nice and helpful to the new immigrants. All they are doing is taking pictures for your pr and giving you information. Those officers were so nice and welcoming unlike the rest of the officers in the airport. I am sure they never speed up for the people that have money. Anybody that has lived in Canada knows that Canadian government amd workers don't treat differently based on financial statuse.
Everybody has their opinion and have the right to express and I don't stop anybody.
Sorry but I am a canada lover and feel sad that people that live here and now want to bring their spouses here are so negative towrd Canada. The delay in the proceSs has nothing to do with us being from middle east. Check the timeline and how many other countries have longer time. That is how it is and we knew it from the begining. Based on something that one racist MP said can't blame the whole government.
Plus what does canada have to do with what is going on in peripheral countries. If we don't want to stay there it was becuase of things we did not like there or we where not appriciated enough. Not becuase core countries made life impossible there. What is going on in Iran was desicion of the generation before us(our parents) not developed countries. If so for God sake not atleast canada.

N

Nenan

LELLO said:
:) Hi everyone, any news...Sorry guys, I missed you all, but yesterday I didnt get a chance to check the updates...Well, it is pretty boring this month and we hope it finishes soon.
C'mon we need PPRS soon.
Keep the faith and the spirit. I assure you March will be the hit of this YEAR. ;D
:eek: :eek: realy LELO (March will be the hit of this YEAR) how do you know? or it's your Sixth sense ? I wish it's your Sixth sense cause its more reliable than any statement from CIC sites :mad: :mad:

N

Nenan

LELLO said:
;) Ottawa_2010...c'mon u call this a nightmare....
la wlo...wallah i have a feeling that things will open up to all of us. And you can count on my words.
Soon I will be seeing all of your smiles...
Yarab Yarab ;D I don't know how to say it in English its like God help us urgently and quickly to get ppr

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
Good morning lele(Saba7 el Ward we el 3asal), God help you :( (Rabna ykoon fe 3onik) Rabna yefarij hammik
thank you 7abibti :-* Nenan :) :) "men temk laba el sama" yarb yfrja 3lyna kelna", God helps us all, and responds to our prayers.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Plus i don't see anything wrong with saudi arabian students in here. They are not using our healyh care or anything that is paid by tax payers. They pay tution fees three time as us and if their governemnt gives them money that is good for us because they can spend more money here. This means they enter money into our economy. They don't get permanent visa that is temp. Visa. If you apply for temp visa from iran you can get it in afew weeks.
We should be glad that they don't do anything useful here for our canada. Because canada has enough trees to make enough oxygen for us but if they start being useful then we have to compete with them for jobs.

N

Nenan

hi friends today I check my husband's E case and I notice the state of my permanent residence application status was Application received on 4 June 2011 and NOT In process like my husband's citizenship application status which is In process , what do you think friends is that mean my case only received and never touched because its still in the queue as the last Damascus VO email said on September when my husband sent urgent inquire and they reply :

Dear xxxxxxxxx:
Please be advised that the application is in queue for assessment. Please be patient as we will contact you when the application reaches the next stage of processing. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application please inform us as soon as possible.
Please note that we are devoting all available resources to ensure that our priority Family Class cases (spouses, partners, and dependent children) are processed as quickly as possible. This application was received in our office on June 04, 2011 Our objective is to finalize these cases within 6 months of the date of receipt. Routine cases, where all the required information is submitted with the application, are handled even more quickly. However, if further checks are required, finalizing the case might take longer.
For updated information on our standard processing times and for other information, we welcome you to visit our web site.
Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy, Damascus
P.O. Box 3394
Fax: (963-11) 611-8034

this email sent to my husband on 5 September 2011
or I should not a count on the E case as
they don't update it regularly,the last update of my husband's E case was on 19\9\2011
:( :( confusing process :'(

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Nenan said:
hi friends today I check my husband's E case and I notice the state of my permanent residence application status was Application received on 4 June 2011 and NOT In process like my husband's citizenship application status which is In process , what do you think friends is that mean my case only received and never touched because its still in the queue as the last Damascus VO email said on September when my husband sent urgent inquire and they reply :

Dear xxxxxxxxx:
Please be advised that the application is in queue for assessment. Please be patient as we will contact you when the application reaches the next stage of processing. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application please inform us as soon as possible.
Please note that we are devoting all available resources to ensure that our priority Family Class cases (spouses, partners, and dependent children) are processed as quickly as possible. This application was received in our office on June 04, 2011 Our objective is to finalize these cases within 6 months of the date of receipt. Routine cases, where all the required information is submitted with the application, are handled even more quickly. However, if further checks are required, finalizing the case might take longer.
For updated information on our standard processing times and for other information, we welcome you to visit our web site.
Regards,

Immigration Section
P.O. Box 3394

they don't update it regularly,the last update of my husband's E case was on 19\9\2011
Hi Nenan .don't worry about ecase. Evrybody gets different things on their ecase. I have decided to never check mine because we can't rely on it. If damascus received yours in April or May i am sure they have started processing but I quess they don't update

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Nenan said:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:
Regards,

Immigration Section
P.O. Box 3394

Don't be serious and forget al of these generic e-mail...I RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL ON 2 , September 2011

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

Please be advised that the application is in queue for assessment and Undergoing further background verifications. Please be patient as we will contact you when the application reaches the next stage of processing. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application please inform us as soon as possible.
Please note that we are devoting all available resources to ensure that our priority Family Class cases (spouses, partners, and dependent children) are processed as quickly as possible. This application was received in our office on July 15, 2010 Our objective is to finalize these cases within 6 months of the date of receipt. Routine cases, where all the required information is submitted with the application, are handled even more quickly. However, if further checks are required, finalizing the case might take longer.
Regards,
Immigration section - NRJ
Embassy of Canada/Damascus- Syria
P.O. Box 3394

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Dear nenan

if u received One time , i received 4 times like these e-mails , :D

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
the first email

Dear XXXXXX

For updated information on our standard processing times and for other information, we welcome you to visit our web site

anther one they sent me

Dear............

Unfortunately, it is not possible to predict how long these will take. Once background checks are completed, we will be able to proceed with the application.
We request that you keep your case status checks to a minimum as we will contact you when further steps are necessary. At this point, we do not need any further information from your side.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Regards,
Immigration section - NRJ

another one

Dear ...............

Please be advised that the application is in queue for assessment and the background checks are in process. As soon as we receive satisfactory background checks results, we will continue processing the application. This is a legal requirement prior to visa issuance and cannot be avoided.

If we require additional information, a request will be sent to you by mail or fax. Please be patient and keep your case status requests to a minimum.

Regards, RLA

Immigration Section

i just wanted to show you , NEVER CARE ABOUT ........ :p

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Saba7 el kheir :) to all and hows everyone today.
Lele, Nenan...yalla if i have the 6th sense, then I am expecting to hear news March 25th. Ya rab walla im hoping for everybody here.
5 DAYS LEFT.....we really can say that this month passed fast, dont u guys think it was a short one?

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
substone said:
They have given many ppr to robbers (khavari) so they don't have ppr for spouse. I don't think it is important matter for them . This days i have some challenge with myself
lool khavari probably bought his Citizenship

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Nenan said:

Dear xxxxxxxxx:
Regards,

Immigration Section
P.O. Box 3394

dear nenan as i explained before the 19/9/2011 is not the date for your husband, its for everyone who visits that website, that is not THE update for cases its the update for the actual page, everyone sees that date, my wife received that exact email with different dates, and dont count on ecase, i know people in canada and their ecase is still active and it says APPLICATION RECEIVED lol , its not something to base this process on, all we can do is wait for march and the VO offices to start communicating with everyone again

N

Nenan

faridzad said:
Dear nenan

if u received One time , i received 4 times like these e-mails , :D
thank you faridzad to share us your experience on VO emails ;D ;D hehehehe OK faridzad you are professional on this, you have passed all these stages and you are in the final step now so you know very well more than me , I will not rely on E case nor on the generic emails and put my struggles in GOD'S hand and GOD will solve it in the absolute right time ;)