30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Nenan said:
thank you faridzad to share us your experience on VO emails ;D ;D hehehehe OK faridzad you are professional on this, you have passed all these stages and you are in the final step now so you know very well more than me , I will not rely on E case nor on the generic emails and put my struggles in GOD'S hand and GOD will solve it in the absolute right time ;)
of course , sohrab is master in here and he knows the best information ad updated news .

and he informed me about story of E-case 2 days ago...as he said..e-case is nor reliable..

N

Nenan

rah said:
Hi Nenan .don't worry about ecase. Evrybody gets different things on their ecase. I have decided to never check mine because we can't rely on it. If damascus received yours in April or May i am sure they have started processing but I quess they don't update
Dear rah thank you for reply ;D
hmmmm my file received on June by Damascus VO not on April or May is that mean my file is still on the crowded queue of files :( :-[ , I think 8 months and 2 weeks is long time to be on queue till now , I am sure my file is actively Scrambling and pushing himself between other files to reach the VO employee's hands to be in process :p :p :p ;D or may be my file is another lazy Turtle sleeping on the shelf hehehehe really its ironic situation we experience :D

N

Nenan

faridzad said:
of course , sohrab is master in here and he knows the best information ad updated news .

and he informed me about story of E-case 2 days ago...as he said..e-case is nor reliable..
I am lucky to be here :) yes I think I read something about E case not reliable in this forum days ago ::) but I want to be sure from you friends

N

Nenan

sohrab919 said:
dear nenan as i explained before the 19/9/2011 is not the date for your husband, its for everyone who visits that website, that is not THE update for cases its the update for the actual page, everyone sees that date, my wife received that exact email with different dates, and dont count on ecase, i know people in canada and their ecase is still active and it says APPLICATION RECEIVED lol , its not something to base this process on, all we can do is wait for march and the VO offices to start communicating with everyone again
thank you sohrab19 for your reply about my E case , I become panic of any difference in my e case from others, that's why I asked you friend about my E case,sorry to bother you guys :-[ but I get assuring answering

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Nenan said:
thank you sohrab19 for your reply about my E case , I become panic of any difference in my e case from others, that's why I asked you friend about my E case,sorry to bother you guys :-[ but I get assuring answering
no problem dear, that why we are all here to help each other out as much as we can, after all no one can understand us/our situation but one and other

N

Nenan

sohrab919 said:
no problem dear, that why we are all here to help each other out as much as we can, after all no one can understand us/our situation but one and other
:) :)

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
yes lele nshallah hanet :D beirut VO will be close next wednesday for training. Its on their website. Lets hope that march will be full of ppr. On march 15 its will be 15 month of process for my wife :mad:.

lele said:
next Thursday will be first of march :) :) ::) yala hanet, ::) enshallah

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hab said:
yes lele nshallah hanet :D beirut VO will be close next wednesday for training. Its on their website. Lets hope that march will be full of ppr. On march 15 its will be 15 month of process for my wife :mad:.
Hi Hab,
did she live in many countries?
why do you think it takes that much?

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
rah said:
Why so much negative attitude in the atmosphere?

Have a look at process time for investors, so much longer than spousal.
Our friend came here through investment visa, it took so long for them to get out of airport.
We came here with skilled worker visa and we were done quickly in the airport. Why because there was only one more family that was new immigrant with us on the flight. The officer told us that we were the first new immigrants landed on that day. That was november.
Last summer when came back there like 50 new immigrants waiting offcourse it is going to take long time. Plus the officer's are so nice and helpful to the new immigrants. All they are doing is taking pictures for your pr and giving you information. Those officers were so nice and welcoming unlike the rest of the officers in the airport. I am sure they never speed up for the people that have money. Anybody that has lived in Canada knows that Canadian government amd workers don't treat differently based on financial statuse.
Everybody has their opinion and have the right to express and I don't stop anybody.
Sorry but I am a canada lover and feel sad that people that live here and now want to bring their spouses here are so negative towrd Canada. The delay in the proceSs has nothing to do with us being from middle east. Check the timeline and how many other countries have longer time. That is how it is and we knew it from the begining. Based on something that one racist MP said can't blame the whole government.
Plus what does canada have to do with what is going on in peripheral countries. If we don't want to stay there it was becuase of things we did not like there or we where not appriciated enough. Not becuase core countries made life impossible there. What is going on in Iran was desicion of the generation before us(our parents) not developed countries. If so for God sake not atleast canada.
Rah, I feel this was made towards my comments?! I strongly disagree with you and very confidence about my own comments. And to clarify on Canada, I have no issues with the country, I have got issues with the current government :)

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Politics and business (money) are dirty, my dad always told me as a child :D... Now I see what he means, I tried dad.

Anyways, I am very hopeful about the news in March, I have gave that hope to my wife as well.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
For those who say these "core" countries are not doing any harm to people around the world and make them refuge or migrate to other places, they should watch this video. And we should really look back and see, whom has made these poor people suffer in war for the past 35 years or so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/afghanistan/2012/02/120223_l72_af_amnesty_vid.shtml

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AliAria said:
For those who say these "core" countries are not doing any harm to people around the world and make them refuge or migrate to other places, they should watch this video. And we should really look back and see, whom has made these poor people suffer in war for the past 35 years or so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/afghanistan/2012/02/120223_l72_af_amnesty_vid.shtml
Ofcourse every thing in the world has a reason. But Some people prefer to not seeing the fact but it does not change any thing.

Salhadin1

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
12-03-2012
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
19-03-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
Hey guys I received the following email from CIC. Does this mean that it has left Mississauga or still in Canada being prepared to be sent in March? How do I know for sure? Also it has not been updated on my application status profile.

Dear XXXX XXXX:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XXXXX XXXXX and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail,
fax, or in writing as follows:

Amman
Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 815403
Amman 11180
Jordan

E-mail:
'htt ps://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=amman'
Fax number: (962-6) 520-3392

This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi lele,

No she dont live in many countries. Just in Lebanon. The fact is that due the situation in Syria. Our files had at least 3 months of treatment more than others VO. Since mid December 2011 nobody had ppr in this forum. So, from mid December to mid March it's been 3 months. If and I say if we'll have ppr in March.

lele said:
Hi Hab,
did she live in many countries?
why do you think it takes that much?