File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
thank you guys for the warm welcome :D i appreciate it and one by one i hope to congratulate you guys on meeting your wives/husbands :D
best of luck to all

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
AAM7 said:
Sohrab , Welcome to KHANEYEH DOOST
amirali joon kheily chakeretam baradar, tabrik tabrik hezaran tabrik , ishalah tehran hal koni, jaye manam khali kon, i wish you the best of luck brother, and thank you for accepting me into the team of PATIENCE haha lol :p

saman2002

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
hi guys sorry i was busy to post anything after i got the request of redo the medical exam i sent my wife to do it also she redo the background check in case if they ask so i leave them with no excuse . hopefully this is will be last request except the passport request. i hope everyone here they will get there visa soon for those who their medical expired i suggest to redo it before they ask because there is noway they will issue visa without valid medical exam . ;)

Yaya Marei

Aug 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/8/2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
1l7 2011
Med's Done....
3/7 /2011
Interview........
28/6/2011
Passport Req..
17/8/2011
VISA ISSUED...
21/8/2011
LANDED..........
31/8 /2011 Insallah
Hi Guys

I send the Damascus office ask them, if I do need renew my medical exam.

I think I should renew because it will expire in Apr 15, but anyone know the way to renew it.

because first time I did it in Canada, but now I am in Jordan. anyone know the way

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaya Marei said:
Hi Guys

I send the Damascus office ask them, if I do need renew my medical exam.

I think I should renew because it will expire in Apr 15, but anyone know the way to renew it.

because first time I did it in Canada, but now I am in Jordan. anyone know the way
hi
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx.............and find the doctor in ur region ...then go to the doctor and do ur examination

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saman2002 said:
hi guys sorry i was busy to post anything after i got the request of redo the medical exam i sent my wife to do it also she redo the background check in case if they ask so i leave them with no excuse . hopefully this is will be last request except the passport request. i hope everyone here they will get there visa soon for those who their medical expired i suggest to redo it before they ask because there is noway they will issue visa without valid medical exam . ;)
hi saman2002....
i thought u`ve got ur ppr....so long way for u!!!did any problem in ur case??or not...

saman2002

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
no i have no problem in my case everything was completed and sent all documents hopefully your will not take as much as mine good luck

saman2002

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
hi Yaya Marei
you should do it even due then haven't ask you that because by the time they sent your medical to France and come back to embassy it will take another 2.5 month and you should wait longer so if your medical expired you better off to get new one but again its your choice that listen to lawyers and wait longer .
up there they do not care your medical expired and it will take another couple of month to do it again they will ask for sure that you have to do new .
best wishes

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saman2002 said:
thanks saman, my question was, are you sponsering your spouse, or is it your wife whos in canada.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saman2002 said:
hi no i live in Canada and i am sponsoring my wife from Iran
My husband lives in canada also, sponsoring me, all my friends that wore on my boat got their ppr in less then 4 month, I am just stooped what happened, he has a well income,we speak french, hes a medical student going for the residency match, but its taking so long.....I am my self a physician also, its so sad this is happening. hes leaving after Nouruz, since he can't take any more time off from his school.

I had more questions, whats the level of education of you and your wife, income, do you both know french or just one person

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
niagradreamin said:
My husband lives in canada also, sponsoring me, all my friends that wore on my boat got their ppr in less then 4 month, I am just stooped what happened, he has a well income,we speak french, hes a medical student going for the residency match, but its taking so long.....I am my self a physician also, its so sad this is happening. hes leaving after Nouruz, since he can't take any more time off from his school.

I had more questions, whats the level of education of you and your wife, income, do you both know french or just one person
I don't think it has to do with education or income or language. because if you immigrate to Quebec yes you must learn french but it is not a requirement to know french prior to being accepted. You just have to pay 250$ extra for a certificate attesting they accept you in quebec and that you agree to learn french upon arrival. And I believe every case is different and is processed in a different manner. Maybe Saman was just unlucky that his medical expired before they issued the visa doesn't mean there's anything wrong or fishy with his file :)

rola_S

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with nagz, it doesn't matter what your educational background is, like i speak both languages, i have a master's degree and my husband has a very good and well payed job. they will except you even if you didn't have a degree.

niagradreamin

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DAM
NOC Code......
MD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rola_S said:
i agree with nagz, it doesn't matter what your educational background is, like i speak both languages, i have a master's degree and my husband has a very good and well payed job. they will except you even if you didn't have a degree.
Now my question is why 3 of my friends went to canada this year 2010 in 3-4 month

rola_S

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niagradreamin said:
Now my question is why 3 of my friends went to canada this year 2010 in 3-4 month
i think that no one can answer this question, all of us are waiting, no news, nothing from the ambassy, it is a question of time, but waiting isn't easy anymore.