Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
parastoo said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff , god pls , im realy tired for this waiting , pls hear uuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssss , Damascus pls faster than ever :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
yeah damascus! give us some sign of life!

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
geminibella said:
Thankyou.

I tried again right now and to my surprise when I pressed 0 someone replied at first i didnt answer and the lady was like helllooooo lol I thaught it was the answering machine. I asked her if my husband should send his medical exam report n police clearance or wait she said you can wait until they email you because files are now taking up to 1year -1yr 1/2 in my head i was like great! Anyways back to sleep with no ppr she was a very nice lady tho and speaks very well english unlike the previous persons ive spoken to before.

Goodnight
Lol I know that happened to me too. She said they'll take 1-1.5 years? Inshallah she's just saying that so when everyone gets their visa in 10 months it makes them look good :p

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:
you can check your ecas using the number on your Payment Receipt along with some personal info. if it doesnt display a page it means the info has not been entered to the system
I was trying to do so but it doesnt works,,,Is the resipt number is the one on the bar code of the recipt of my 1st payment online?
I tried but it says the recipt number should begin with B00000000.....so i dont know which recipt number should I use?

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hi guys

My papers were transfered to Damascus on 3 MAY 2011, i called the lawyer and said that he received my CSQ, now i asked him to send me a copy of it. I even called the embassy in Damascus to have some update about my file but they said that they can not, i send them an e-mail but still no reply, my wife is my sponsor, she is Canadian and so are my children, on her status on cic.gc.ca it shows that a decision has been made and that there are some files that i should fill, my lawyer said that he did all that is needed and now we have to wait, how long do you think i still need? am i half way or still in early stages? receiving a CSQ and the approval of sponsorship does it mean any progress or sign of hope?
I am really fed up with my status on the internet, it is really frustrating not to change since 6 months.
Thanks guys

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Hi guys

My papers were transfered to Damascus on 3 MAY 2011, i called the lawyer and said that he received my CSQ, now i asked him to send me a copy of it. I even called the embassy in Damascus to have some update about my file but they said that they can not, i send them an e-mail but still no reply, my wife is my sponsor, she is Canadian and so are my children, on her status on cic.gc.ca it shows that a decision has been made and that there are some files that i should fill, my lawyer said that he did all that is needed and now we have to wait, how long do you think i still need? am i half way or still in early stages? receiving a CSQ and the approval of sponsorship does it mean any progress or sign of hope?
I am really fed up with my status on the internet, it is really frustrating not to change since 6 months.
Thanks guys
hi ajaxxio the ecas is useless i had update than it disappear many of us have the same problem so dont mind it the only update u can get for your file is that when u get the call or an email come take your visa so chill my friend and good luck

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
if someone brings to Canada french driver's liscence do they still need to bring a certified copy ?

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
finally I got reply from the embassy :p

Dear Sir:

Please note that your spouse's file is pending the result of the background check. Once received we will be able to continue processing. In the mean while your spouse is required to undergo her medical exam again using one of our designated doctors - list attached.

Regard

do u think it is good what is the background check
I submitted the police clearance with the file from beginning

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
iltham said:

Dear Sir:

Please note that your spouse's file is pending the result of the background check. Once received we will be able to continue processing. In the mean while your spouse is required to undergo her medical exam again using one of our designated doctors - list attached.

Regard

iltham when didi you send an email and when did you get a reply? :)

Marrry

Jun 30, 2011
geminibella said:
Lol thank u for the good wishes but i dont really think so for some reason who knows

I tried calling damascus now to ask something theyre not een answering phone calls can someone plz try to call and see i press 0 and it says u have reached the voicemail bla bla bla key in the extension of the person you wish to speak or wait .. I wait and well ofcourse the msg just keeps repeating itself... Booo!
Hi,did they ask u to redo the medicals?if yes when did they ask for?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Marrry said:
Hi,did they ask u to redo the medicals?if yes when did they ask for?
i think geminibella did the medical without waiting for the embassy to ask them to redo it, i think it was about a month ago! i hope i'm right gemini! ;)

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
iltham said:

Dear Sir:

Regard

Thats good news iltham congrats !! Im waiting for this email from themmm!!

Background check is when they make sure your wife has no criminal record or anything like so. They do their own little background check even if they ask for a police certificate. We have the exact same timeline Iltham i hope they reply to me soon too.

My husband will redo police check tomorrow iA and have it translated and send it out by friday inshallah so by tje time they send me the email they will have all their info already so we can move on to the next step. :))) inshalllahhh kheirrr

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
parastoo said:
hello all
i changed my address in cic on line service but after about 20 days nothing change , i dont know why???!!!!!!!!!!, i tried 2 more time but ..... :(
parastoo joon , i know this is a late answer but listen, it took them 38 days to CORRECT my wife's address , well no , they did it right away but it took 38 days for the website to show it !

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
vivi2 said:
i think geminibella did the medical without waiting for the embassy to ask them to redo it, i think it was about a month ago! i hope i'm right gemini! ;)
Vivi your right it was almost 2 months ago now on sept 2nd and no Marry they didnt ask me to redo it however it wont hurt it will just be faster when they ask for it its already done as nagz did!!

Goood luckkk everyone!!!!

****Sending PPR dust to everyoneeee iA!****

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
MR BOU said:
good morning everyone guys relax the last thing we need is to hear about politics here or about political leader we are all here for one reason "the process" so we don't need any subject related to religion or political we have enough tension so please no need to fight over things like that
thank you and have nice day
can i add lets keep the conversation in english?

i would rather hear about politics in english than something i dont understand,
sorry for butting in but hey it seems you guys immediately respond to politics but when it comes to keeping the forum ENGLISH no one cares........ please lets keep this forum the way it was, friendly,intuitive,informative,sooth saying and more importantly ENGLISH loool :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
shazdehTheSecond said:
congrats! gazafi is dead!

so many iranians envy Libyans now... i look forward to the day khameni is brought to justice.

that will be a good news for Lebanese and Palestinians too. stupid hezbollah and hamas fans should understand that islamic iran is the biggest threat to the peace in middle east.

not to mention, saddam, ghazafi, mobarak, asad in terms of brutality and dictatorship are nothing compared to khumeini and khamenei.

how is this related to this forum? because of this stupid islamic revolution we are stuck with this government. prior to 1978, iranians did not even travel to canada let alone immigrating! after 10 years in canada, i have never met anyone who has come to canada before 1982.

canada has lost its creditability in human rights. conservative government only cares about money. shamelessly they publish that sponsorship is 4 months for chinese but 22 months for colombians. why? why?

why don't they send some asshole officers from china to syria? don't we have enough chinese in canada? 40% is not enough? they can easily get visitor and student visa as opposed to people in middle east who should wait 3 month even for the result (usually negative!!).
all true facts..... nothing to disagree with..... but my friend, the truth is to the taste of people....... no matter what the facts are people react differently according to their beliefs,Morales,backgrounds,
as you can see im neither agreeing or disagreeing with what you said but thats because i learned that from my job(Immigration agent)
but some people can take it the wrong way...... its not necessary to degrade people,cults,groups to prove a point but its understandable with the frustration.....
be patient dear shazdeh