03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
geminibella said:
Oh my mikey!! Im so happy for you I dont know what you would have done without this puzzle piece of information!!!*sarcasm*.

They tell you the stuff you already know.

They havent contacted me since I sent damascus that email saying that they may not receive info on my behalf.. I guess they got the message and even tho damascus didnt reply to me I guess they delivered the msg. Thats a good sign atleast
loooool....she is so funny

seriously, who hired her? probably she is so proud right now that she got me news.....your almost there.....

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
geminibella said:
Oh my mikey!! Im so happy for you I dont know what you would have done without this puzzle piece of information!!!*sarcasm*.

They tell you the stuff you already know.

They havent contacted me since I sent damascus that email saying that they may not receive info on my behalf.. I guess they got the message and even tho damascus didnt reply to me I guess they delivered the msg. Thats a good sign atleast
so they r working ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:
loooool....she is so funny

seriously, who hired her? probably she is so proud right now that she got me news.....your almost there.....
u didnt ask her where?? maybe she means to become totally insane lol

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
MR BOU said:
u didnt ask her where?? maybe she means to become totally insane lol
I dont even believe one word she said.....Maybe she told someone else the same thing. I asked her to forward me the email, she is like we dont do that. I am sure all the information in the email is about me, so it is not confidential to me and authorized to see it. I received an email from the embassy Oct. 6, do you really think that they emailed her?. I highly doubt that they emailed her.

MR BOU, if I am not mistaken you will be getting PPR before the end of the month. If you noticed, the people who got their PPR in the past few months been waiting for 10 month and X number of weeks. Inshallah, you will be here before the new year - big time.

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
mikey said:
I dont even believe one word she said.....Maybe she told someone else the same thing. I asked her to forward me the email, she is like we dont do that. I am sure all the information in the email is about me, so it is not confidential to me and authorized to see it. I received an email from the embassy Oct. 6, do you really think that they emailed her?. I highly doubt that they emailed her.

MR BOU, if I am not mistaken you will be getting PPR before the end of the month. If you noticed, the people who got their PPR in the past few months been waiting for 10 month and X number of weeks. Inshallah, you will be here before the new year - big time.
Thats weird tho. I def wouldnt believe her... WHY? because she claims she received the email on Oct 6 but WHY IS SHE ONLY INFORMING YOU EXACTLY 2 weeks later(14 days) ?!?

MR BOU

Sep 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:

thx bro thats so kind of u i wish all get it wnkhlass=finish akhhhhh= aoutch

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
geminibella said:
Thats weird tho. I def wouldnt believe her... WHY? because she claims she received the email on Oct 6 but WHY IS SHE ONLY INFORMING YOU EXACTLY 2 weeks later(14 days) ?!?
i received the email Oct. 6

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Anyone here has their file in Ottawa because of the situation in Syria...
My file was recvd in Mississauga May 2011, recvd application in Ottawa June 8,2011, my sponsorship application says DECISION MADE, but now under Permanent Residence-it says recvd July 4 2011...anyone knows how long for this process? I know now it says 13 monhs, but when I sent in my application it said 9 months.... :'(

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
LELLO said:
Anyone here has their file in Ottawa because of the situation in Syria...
My file was recvd in Mississauga May 2011, recvd application in Ottawa June 8,2011, my sponsorship application says DECISION MADE, but now under Permanent Residence-it says recvd July 4 2011...anyone knows how long for this process? I know now it says 13 monhs, but when I sent in my application it said 9 months.... :'(
another few members have their file in ottawa too.
but I think even when you sent your application (may) it was 11 months, and it doesn't matter anyway what number was there when you sent it.

last night i posted a comment about the processing times staying the same in the next quarterly update, i'm taking my word back! lol! i didn't realize the processing time on the website is already for july 2010-june 2011, i thought it was for may 2010-april 2011. ;)

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I called the CIC today to ask about my sponsorship approval and after a looong wait on the phone an agent answered me....she aske me about my info and put me on hold and after she said that my application was recived and I'm gonna get the letter on the first week of November! and didnt say anything more than that, and she didnt gave me any file number. did you think that there is something wrong if she didnt gave me a client number or it is noraml and should expect it in the letter? because I was worried about having my package back!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
mohammedm123 said:
Hi all,

I called the CIC today to ask about my sponsorship approval and after a looong wait on the phone an agent answered me....she aske me about my info and put me on hold and after she said that my application was recived and I'm gonna get the letter on the first week of November! and didnt say anything more than that, and she didnt gave me any file number. did you think that there is something wrong if she didnt gave me a client number or it is noraml and should expect it in the letter? because I was worried about having my package back!
Hi Mohammedem! What number was it that you called? Because whenever i call they say that I have to email them and give me no info over the phone...

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nairyd said:
Hi Mohammedem! What number was it that you called? Because whenever i call they say that I have to email them and give me no info over the phone...
Hi nairyd, i called the CIC on the
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100 ..... but r u from inside Canada? this is only for those who are inside canada...
but you have to keep trying to call because it always shows that's the line is busy,,, but just keep trying till u can reach an agent to speak with... 2 days ago i asked here in the forum when is the best time to reach them, so dear A+M answered me and told me the best time it is on thursday and Friday,, so I called today and alhamdullah I got the chance to talk to an agent!

when did u applied? u still dont have the approval letter?

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
mohammedm123 said:
Hi nairyd, i called the CIC on the
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100 ..... but r u from inside Canada? this is only for those who are inside canada...
but you have to keep trying to call because it always shows that's the line is busy,,, but just keep trying till u can reach an agent to speak with... 2 days ago i asked here in the forum when is the best time to reach them, so dear A+M answered me and told me the best time it is on thursday and Friday,, so I called today and alhamdullah I got the chance to talk to an agent!

when did u applied? u still dont have the approval letter?
Ugh, sorry NVM, excuse my tiredness, I think its time for me to hit the hay, I THOUGHT you had contacted the Embassy In Damascus. I recieved my approval in march, my app has been in dam, since april. Good luck Mohammed!!!!!!!

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
sohrab919 said:
i wish hibz the best of luck and the warmest congratulations............

I also want to welcome the new members to this site..........

Even though i have been invisible for the past couple of weeks , believe it or not i was one of the most active members :D

welcome to our team

PS

dear nagham tell osman canada is freaking cold right now lol
Thanks Sohrab :)
Hope you will hear good news soon!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loool its ok no problem, I understand this process drive us crazy so dont be sorry :) thank you and good luck to u 2 dear ...and yeah u can only contact The Embassy in Dams by emil!! did u tried to send them an emil? sometimes they answer and sometime they dont...so try and never know maybe u can get an answer from them by a emil reply!