Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
KhalidIraq said:
WoooooW!!
My wife's application package WAS NOT INCLUDED any medical forms, and yet she HAS NOT got any !
It sounds the worst thing you have ever heard! Am I right?
in syria the canadian embassy provides you with more than 6 doctors names and the addresses so what we did before we apply for sponsorship we went to the doctor and had the test . the doctor gave us an extra copy with photo of my wife what i did is making another photocopy as reference and submitted the original one with the application

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
iltham said:
in syria the canadian embassy provides you with more than 6 doctors names and the addresses so what we did before we apply for sponsorship we went to the doctor and had the test . the doctor gave us an extra copy with photo of my wife what i did is making another photocopy as reference and submitted the original one with the application
My wife's application package was included:
1. Application for Permanent Residence In Canada;
2. Schedule 1;
3. Supplemantary Information; and
4. A List of Required Documents.

So, was it complete?
P.S: My wife is in Jordan as well as a Jordanian Citizen.

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
KhalidIraq said:
My wife's application package was included:
1. Application for Permanent Residence In Canada;
2. Schedule 1;
3. Supplemantary Information; and
4. A List of Required Documents.

So, was it complete?
P.S: My wife is in Jordan as well as a Jordanian Citizen.
no you still need
- police criminal record
- medical test (ask if you can do it in Jordan or she has to come to Syria to do it)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
iltham said:
no you still need
- police criminal record
- medical test (ask if you can do it in Jordan or she has to come to Syria to do it)
if you go on the cic website they will give you the list of doctors in jordan

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
iltham said:
no you still need
- police criminal record
The police certificate was submitted with: (A List of Required Documents). She can have the medical examination done in Jordan, but she hasn't been provided with yet!

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
A medical form must be affixed with an applicant photo and stamped, am I right?
If so then it must be provided by the visa office which is processing the application.
I appreciate your replies guys, and wish you all the best!

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
KhalidIraq said:
The police certificate was submitted with: (A List of Required Documents). She can have the medical examination done in Jordan, but she hasn't been provided with yet!
khaled

my wife did the test before they ask her
in syria the doctor provided us with the papers we didnt go to the embassy
i submitted the test with the first pakage
ask your wife to call the doctor and if she has the test papers
try more than one docotr ask your wife to call them and to make sure
if she did her test then make more than one copy and send the original to the embbasy with the file number (make sure)

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
iltham said:
khaled

my wife did the test before they ask her
in syria the doctor provided us with the papers we didnt go to the embassy
i submitted the test with the first pakage
ask your wife to call the doctor and if she has the test papers
try more than one docotr ask your wife to call them and to make sure
if she did her test then make more than one copy and send the original to the embbasy with the file number (make sure)
Thank you again for replying!
When my wife filled out her application I was in Jordan. We saw two designated doctors there who told us they could not do the test without having a stamped form.

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
try to send an e-mail to the embassy

they should guide u

otherwise your wife should come to syria to pickup a stamped form

good luck

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
hi, every one , Sunday is coming again , and i hope this week we have lots of ppr IOI.
best wishes for all of us :)

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
parastoo said:
hi, every one , Sunday is coming again , and i hope this week we have lots of ppr IOI.
best wishes for all of us :)
INSHALALH!
best luck to you my friends

KhalidIraq

Sep 4, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
05-07-2017
iltham said:
try to send an e-mail to the embassy

they should guide u

otherwise your wife should come to syria to pickup a stamped form

good luck
I'll e-mail them now and have my wife call them tomorrow if it's ALLAH's will.
Thank you for your help and letting me know!

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
good morning everyone!
i hope this week brings us good news!

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
This is the English version of the article guys just wanted to help out with the non-french speaking friends;

Unless of family reunions, more economic immigration. Over the last five years under the Conservative government, the number of immigrants received through family reunification decreased 24%, while at the same time, the number of economic migrants has increased by 26%. A change that worries the NDP. "The Conservatives changed the balance of our immigration system," says Don Davies, MP for Vancouver and spokesman of the official opposition on citizenship and immigration.

At the heart of this change, family reunification. Canadian immigrant experience, in fact more and more difficult to bring their spouses, parents or children left behind in Canada. "Family reunification is a nightmare," Sadia believes Groguhé, NDP MP for Saint-Lambert.

The processing time records and sponsorship applications varies according to regions. In Kenya, the Canadian visa office in Nairobi, which serves as many as 18 countries, the processing time is 32 months. Conversely, some Canadian visa offices display an astonishing speed, if we rely on the information available on the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This is true of that of Beijing, where the period is four months.

"The NDP calls for more staff in the foreign consulates. It could also automate these offices, as did Australia, so that applications are processed faster. There are concrete steps we can take to improve our system, "offers Don Davies.

The 2002 amendments to the Immigration Act also bring their share of human tragedy, believes the NDP. Regulation 117 (9) d provides that a person can not be considered in the eyes of immigration as a family member if it has not been controlled by an officer when the sponsor made her application to settle in Canada. Designed to limit fraud, the regulation of feeding many adverse effects.

"If the original purpose of the article is legitimate, it has unfortunately broader impacts and does not protect the family as a privileged space," says Don Davies. Thus, a person who has common-law or married, but does not specify at the time of its application, may never be able to sponsor one or the one who shares his life, even when obtained Canadian citizenship. "There are many social, psychological, and a lot of distress related to immigration status. The implications are enormous, "says Sadia Groguhé.

The official opposition now hopes to challenge the Immigration Minister Jason Kenney on Regulation 117 for the scope is limited only to proven cases of fraud. "We want to work for all Canadians to find justice," says Ms. Groguhé.

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
Bilaldxb said:
This is the English version of the article guys just wanted to help out with the non-french speaking friends;

Unless of family reunions, more economic immigration. Over the last five years under the Conservative government, the number of immigrants received through family reunification decreased 24%, while at the same time, the number of economic migrants has increased by 26%. A change that worries the NDP. "The Conservatives changed the balance of our immigration system," says Don Davies, MP for Vancouver and spokesman of the official opposition on citizenship and immigration.

At the heart of this change, family reunification. Canadian immigrant experience, in fact more and more difficult to bring their spouses, parents or children left behind in Canada. "Family reunification is a nightmare," Sadia believes Groguhé, NDP MP for Saint-Lambert.

The processing time records and sponsorship applications varies according to regions. In Kenya, the Canadian visa office in Nairobi, which serves as many as 18 countries, the processing time is 32 months. Conversely, some Canadian visa offices display an astonishing speed, if we rely on the information available on the website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada. This is true of that of Beijing, where the period is four months.

"The NDP calls for more staff in the foreign consulates. It could also automate these offices, as did Australia, so that applications are processed faster. There are concrete steps we can take to improve our system, "offers Don Davies.

The 2002 amendments to the Immigration Act also bring their share of human tragedy, believes the NDP. Regulation 117 (9) d provides that a person can not be considered in the eyes of immigration as a family member if it has not been controlled by an officer when the sponsor made her application to settle in Canada. Designed to limit fraud, the regulation of feeding many adverse effects.

"If the original purpose of the article is legitimate, it has unfortunately broader impacts and does not protect the family as a privileged space," says Don Davies. Thus, a person who has common-law or married, but does not specify at the time of its application, may never be able to sponsor one or the one who shares his life, even when obtained Canadian citizenship. "There are many social, psychological, and a lot of distress related to immigration status. The implications are enormous, "says Sadia Groguhé.

The official opposition now hopes to challenge the Immigration Minister Jason Kenney on Regulation 117 for the scope is limited only to proven cases of fraud. "We want to work for all Canadians to find justice," says Ms. Groguhé.
tnx!