+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
I think Montreal and Toronto have so many immigration workers you should be fine with even 2-3 hours max... 5 hours may be toooo long... i went through once last year with a realtive who had to go through the immigration system for PR and they were a family of 5... it only took them 30mins... and we went at the peak hours... they had 10 officers working.... 5 hours to wait in an airport is too much...

niloogoogooli said:
Merci cyrus jan..i think 5 hours should suffice...hala 13 bedar tamoom beshe mire donbale belit...cheghadr hesse khoobie

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
the immigration officer when i asked for our family friend who arrived last year said they can bring as much as they want the first time they just need to declare it, no issues... but after the 1st time over 10K they will be taxed i guess...
just call the airport immigration its best up to date info..

cyrus56 said:
He officially is allowed to bring 5000 out due to Iranian restrictions and 10000 in in accordance with the Canadian restrictions

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
wow its been so quite in here....chi shode??? i can feel a bunch of ppr's coming... haj mehdi yours is coming... be positive :)

hasti_star90

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
30-May-2012 In Process....:19-Agu-2012 Landing Fee.....:10-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2011 Expired
Passport Req..
06-March-2013 Last received 22-April-2013
ITsoftware said:
wow its been so quite in here....chi shode??? i can feel a bunch of ppr's coming... haj mehdi yours is coming... be positive :)

akhe chetori mosbat bashim :'( :'( :'( man ke khaste shodam hey emroz o farda kardaaaaam,daram divoneh misham digeeeee
key nobate ma mishe akhe :-X :-X man 17 mah shode dige alan

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
inshala nobate shoma ham be zodi mishe aziz... sabr dashte bash..be khoda when your not expecting it...yeho miyad... faghat be positive at all times... dont over think about it..miyad ghol midam... they are just starting up for the month...vali remember February and March were really good months so April will be the best ;)

hasti_star90 said:
akhe chetori mosbat bashim :'( :'( :'( man ke khaste shodam hey emroz o farda kardaaaaam,daram divoneh misham digeeeee
key nobate ma mishe akhe :-X :-X man 17 mah shode dige alan

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question ? the PPR email will send to the applicant or sponsor or both of tehm?

samoel_666

Oct 17, 2012
Never land
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/24/2012
File Transfer...
5/31/2012
Med's Done....
1/11/2012
Passport Req..
21/3/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/3/2013
LANDED..........
19/4/2013
slmzalvi said:
i have a question ? the PPR email will send to the applicant or sponsor or both of tehm?
They will send to both of them .

cyrus56

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
ITsoftware said:
chang rooz dige ppr baroon mishe ...just wait and see :)
The PPR rush out that we can see and detect among our friends depends on the number of waiting individuals on this forum. Now, there are not too many people who have waited too long registered in the spreadsheet. Thus, even if the rush out is still going on, we may not see it easily. That is why the slowing in the PPR numbers should not disappoint those who are now waiting. Moreover, it has been Easter holidays during last week and the visa office was closed till Tuesday. It may take a few days to come back to the normal condition for the officers.

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
that is true... i personally know 4 out of 5 individuals who have applied and 4 of them are not on this forum and 1 got his ppr for his wife last week... so yes we should not be disappointed they are still issuing pprs..but maybe not for the handful ofn people in our forum...
stay positive... be khoda miyad...

cyrus56 said:
The PPR rush out that we can see and detect among our friends depends on the number of waiting individuals on this forum. Now, there are not too many people who have waited too long registered in the spreadsheet. Thus, even if the rush out is still going on, we may not see it easily. That is why the slowing in the PPR numbers should not disappoint those who are now waiting. Moreover, it has been Easter holidays during last week and the visa office was closed till Tuesday. It may take a few days to come back to the normal condition for the officers.

mamad2020

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyrus56 said:
For me it's been 3 months and no news. My applcation hasn't gone in process yet. It's SO frustrating!!! now I know how all the older applicants feel like. When it takes some people 2 weeks, a month, 50 days, or maximum 80 days and they've gone in process. Only Toronto88 took about 90 days. I guess I'm going to be like him.
I'm goin gto request an access to information if no news in the next few days to see if my application is even being looked at. Dear Toronto I may need your help with this as you've done it before. By the way did you receive your notes? What did they say?
I remember someone said that Ankara sometimes forgets to change the ecas status and sometimes they go in process few weeks before pprs. Could this be the case?
I like to be like all those people who got pprs 4 months after sponsorship aproval :D Afterall, our case isn't complicated. It would be the greatest wish of all time if my wife gets ppr one month from now :)
This is rediculous if they haven't looked at my application yet. They said they respect applications based on the order they are received. If not, I question their system all together!

Daram kalafe misham!!

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
mamad2020 said:
For me it's been 3 months and no news. My applcation hasn't gone in process yet. It's SO frustrating!!! now I know how all the older applicants feel like. When it takes some people 2 weeks, a month, 50 days, or maximum 80 days and they've gone in process. Only Toronto88 took about 90 days. I guess I'm going to be like him.
I'm goin gto request an access to information if no news in the next few days to see if my application is even being looked at. Dear Toronto I may need your help with this as you've done it before. By the way did you receive your notes? What did they say?
I remember someone said that Ankara sometimes forgets to change the ecas status and sometimes they go in process few weeks before pprs. Could this be the case?
I like to be like all those people who got pprs 4 months after sponsorship aproval :D Afterall, our case isn't complicated. It would be the greatest wish of all time if my wife gets ppr one month from now :)
This is rediculous if they haven't looked at my application yet. They said they respect applications based on the order they are received. If not, I question their system all together!

Daram kalafe misham!!
What a coincidence!!! I was going to private message you today and tell you to request notes for your wife's app ASAP.
I noticed that your process is stuck exactly like mine... that's why I've been meaning to contact you in the past few days.

Here's what happened with mine. I requested the notes on Jan 23 and received the them on Feb 11.
The person who prepared the notes as per my request did that on Jan 28th which is exactly the same day that my application was updated to "In Process"!!

It seems that my request made the officer to have a look at my file out of the pile as if it was forgotten or something! However in the notes there was a deadline for the application which was sometime in the Feb. I guess he time to process the application by then but since I requested the notes he decided to process the app at the same time he was creating the notes as per my request.

In the note I realized that they did not touch the application the whole 90 days that it was in Ankara! IN NORMAL CASES they begin their processing of applications by first confirming the fact that the relationship is genuine. For my app the relationship was PASSED on Jan 28 ... the same day as "In Process" and creating notes!

As people speculated here before when they update your app to In Process it means that they have approved genuineness of your relationship and it is then that they start their background checks.

But don't worry your app is not unusual as people around you have not been updated either. In the spreadsheet only Vanman says that he's been updated which could be a mistake. I mean he could be confusing In Process date for sponsorship with PR In process which are different... I was in the similar situation but I was the last person to have get In Process but I was only 2 weeks after people around me ... So don't worry you're fine just make the request and hopefully your app will be processed. I totally understand how you feel cuz I experienced the same thing.

As for instructions to order notes, follow this official CIC guide ONLY: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Don't look at the posts in this forum as the forms have changed and it will confuse you. If you had any questions just pm me. I'm here to help ;)

Good luck