10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Erina said:
Merci Sepiide joon. Well since paying same amount for a round trip why not going somewhere new with less restriction right? I personally hate traveling to Iran :( anyways have fun with your husband dear :)
thank u so much Erina joon, i absolutely agree with u n think spending time with ur love in iran is a waste of both money n time. last time we went to turkey n it was sooo much fun. i'm sure ur gonna have a great time together while the other family members n restrictions r absent!!! :p

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Toronto88 said:
EXACTLY what i was telling my wife the other day. such waste of time it is to visit family members when we only get to see each other for short periods of time. I told her lets go to kish or somewhere... if we stay around family they are gonna invite us everyday! ???
i know!! first they invite n then u have to invite!! then that would be all something really boring which is called Khaleh bazi,looool i'm gonna see my husband after 6months n just for 10days n i would really prefer to spend more time with him. but now that everything has been done n my mummy has even invited the guests in other cities, lool i can't do anything. Kish is a good chioce n Dubai could be a better one in the winter cuz there's no restrictions. anyway have great time :)

slmzalvi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sepiide said:
i just had a look over your last posts to find out the date u have received approval which was on Oct3. so it's not late at all. don't worry i think you'll turn to in process before holidays. btw it's really soon for your case to order the notes or u'll find nothing important on them.
thank you very much you know is so difficult me in Canada and my hubby in Iran , i just came back to Iran 0ne week ago and i am gonna to stay 3 month , i am thinking that when i come back to Toronto he will get his visa after 3 month but now i am disappointed :((

arsha1363

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
sepiide said:
i know!! first they invite n then u have to invite!! then that would be all something really boring which is called Khaleh bazi,looool i'm gonna see my husband after 6months n just for 10days n i would really prefer to spend more time with him. but now that everything has been done n my mummy has even invited the guests in other cities, lool i can't do anything. Kish is a good chioce n Dubai could be a better one in the winter cuz there's no restrictions. anyway have great time :)
Dear Sepide,
Did they reply you about your landing fee?what happened?please inform us

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
arsha1363 said:
Dear Sepide,
Did they reply you about your landing fee?what happened?please inform us
nothing yet arsha jan, my lawyer has emailed Mississauga regarding that n i'll keep u guys informed as i get any new information.

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My RPRF took a month to be received by Ankara VO. I could see it in my GCMS notes .

arsha1363

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
mehdiR said:
My RPRF took a month to be received by Ankara VO. I could see it in my GCMS notes .
Did they ask you to pay it or you paid first and sent with all documents?

E

Erina

Just some news I wanted to share here:

My lawyer had been in Canadian embassy in Ankara and he said there is a complete mess over there, hundreds of applicants are awaiting replies to their letters and documents and the VO is so so busy and disorganized these days. So if you're anticipating any reply regarding your documents (like me) the best is to follow up by writing them.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
hey...this is the email add that i used re-ankara-​im-enquiry@​internation​al.gc.ca good luck:D

arsha1363 said:
Do you mind me asking which email do you use?

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
Erina said:

My lawyer had been in Canadian embassy in Ankara and he said there is a complete mess over there, hundreds of applicants are awaiting replies to their letters and documents and the VO is so so busy and disorganized these days. So if you're anticipating any reply regarding your documents (like me) the best is to follow up by writing them.
That is a sad and bad news....I hope they don't loose our stuff there as result of being unorganized. God help us all.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
why was ur lawyer there in the first place? lool..
Erina said:

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
why was ur lawyer there in the first place? lool..
Good question. Some of these lawyers make up stuff to get their client off their back. How did that lawyer get such an unrestricted access to Canadian embassy's files?! I don't think Ankara VO is like some restaurants where they make the food in front of you so you can trust them :D Pretty sure they keep the files in officers rooms and a lawyer can't just go around and check these places ... unless he's a former diplomat with connections or something

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
Toronto88 said:
Good question. Some of these lawyers make up stuff to get their client off their back. How did that lawyer get such an unrestricted access to Canadian embassy's files?! I don't think Ankara VO is like some restaurants where they make the food in front of you so you can trust them :D Pretty sure they keep the files in officers rooms and a lawyer can't just go around and check these places ... unless he's a former diplomat with connections or something
I hope the Lawyer is lying, I am worried now ???

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Erina said:

Erina jan vakileton iraniye?