+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
hbehmane said:
Dear Toronto88 i was like u, i did analyze this chart so many times and i used 2 tell myself i would get it this month or that month. 2 be honest with u the more u look at this chart, the more u get confused with it. why? because as i said so many times there is no f.k rule/standards/policy/ procedure or whatever u wanna name it with this f.k immigration VO. so simply by looking at this chart one cannot say somebody get the ppr soon or late.
Hamid jan I know what you are saying but what else can I do while I wait here other than trying to look at the situation positively and hope for the best? The thing with predictions is that if you leave out one important factor then your prediction will be wrong. One mistake that I see people make her is that they compare cases that are not similar to one another. A case that was half way processed by Damascus then sent to Ankara is different from a case that was sent to CPC-M then was on hold for a long time there. And this one is different from the more recent cases that had no hold time in CPC-M or Ankara and went to In Process 10 days after Ankara received it.

By the way, my name is Ali :)

mojtaba77

Feb 10, 2011
Hi again,

Thank you for your nice messages. I try here to answer your questions about my file:

We never receive any acknowledgment from Ankara. We know it was there, because when we sent the second medical to Ankara ( in June 2012), they updated it after couple of days.
They called because their passport request email was not delivered.

Our file was really messed up more than you imagine and you cannot compare it with the normal processing time. I have the impression that if everything in your file is OK and they do not find anything suspicious and above all of these the officer is nice, you should get it much quicker than ours.

My wife will be in Ankara this Wednesday and I will let you know if she finds any useful information.

Cheers,

Mojtaba

sayo_2006

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2012
AOR Received.
22/10/2012
File Transfer...
24/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
I hope to God
mojtaba77 said:
Hi again,

Thank you for your nice messages. I try here to answer your questions about my file:

We never receive any acknowledgment from Ankara. We know it was there, because when we sent the second medical to Ankara ( in June 2012), they updated it after couple of days.

Our file was really messed up more than you imagine and you cannot compare it with the normal processing time. I have the impression that if everything in your file is OK and they do not find anything suspicious and above all of these the officer is nice, you should get it much quicker than ours.

My wife will be in Ankara this Wednesday and I will let you know if she finds any useful information.

Cheers,

Mojtaba
Thank you for all this useful info Mojtaba
cheers

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
that is really nice of u mojtaba jan.tnx for keeping us posted
mojtaba77 said:
Hi again,

Cheers,

Mojtaba

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
mojtaba77 said:
Hi again,

Cheers,

Mojtaba
really appreciate u keeping us informed here

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here comes monday , and I hope & pray that we receive 10 PPR's at least this week .
ishallah kazhal, Hamid, solh ,... makhsusan PPR ro in hafte begiran.
Ya Alllaaah

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojtaba77 said:
Hi again,

Cheers,

Mojtaba
It's gonna be the best Christmas 4 u this year, daste shoma bar sare ma .
and good luck

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
im not sure why... but im really excited for this week....happy monday !!!

Jef2

Oct 23, 2012
As I know my application filed in Jan 26th and transferd to Ankara in first week of May and then changed to in process in Aug 2nd.
So now I think my file in first two steps is so similar to yours(niloogoogooli)! could you let me know when your status changed to in process? Thanks
BTW I am new in the forum and my process was as I mentioned above:D

mehdi_ee

Nov 12, 2012
Doustane aziz Mojtaba77, hbehmane, solh, alireza_77

Salam be hamegi, emrouz az tarighe google ba forume shoma ashna shodam va motevajjeh shodam ke cheghadr shomaha peigirid va mashalla az ziro bame hamechi khabar darin. kami negaranam va kheily mamnon misham rahnamayee konin ke che vaziati dare parvandeye man. vagheiatesh man to ecas ke vared misham neveshte ke 8 july 2011 parvandam daryaft shode va hamin . vaziatam ham in process hast. ye email behamrahe file number ham dar tarishe 28 september 2011 daryaft kardamo hamin. dige hichi ke hichi. shomaha ke zaheran tarikhe eghdam kardanetoon taghriban shabihe mane montazere Passport Request hastin dar hali ke man hanooz medical ham baram ersal nashode. parvandam ham ke zaheran rafte dameshgho az oonja be ankara montaghel shode.

Kheily mamnoon misham ba tavajoh be inke shomaha kheilt motalle tar hastin rahnamaye konin ke che vaziaty pish omade.
Bebakhshid age zahmateton mishe

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
welcome ...we are on the EXACT time line...the recieved my app on jan 26...transferred to ankara may 4 and in process aug 2....
Jef2 said:
As I know my application filed in Jan 26th and transferd to Ankara in first week of May and then changed to in process in Aug 2nd.
So now I think my file in first two steps is so similar to yours(niloogoogooli)! could you let me know when your status changed to in process? Thanks
BTW I am new in the forum and my process was as I mentioned above:D

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013

Mehdi-ee, are you the sponsor or your wife has sponsored you?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
mehdi jan welcome...are u applying via spousal sponsorship? Cuz for ur medical u do it befor u submit ur application.
mehdi_ee said:
Doustane aziz Mojtaba77, hbehmane, solh, alireza_77

Salam be hamegi, emrouz az tarighe google ba forume shoma ashna shodam va motevajjeh shodam ke cheghadr shomaha peigirid va mashalla az ziro bame hamechi khabar darin. kami negaranam va kheily mamnon misham rahnamayee konin ke che vaziati dare parvandeye man. vagheiatesh man to ecas ke vared misham neveshte ke 8 july 2011 parvandam daryaft shode va hamin . vaziatam ham in process hast. ye email behamrahe file number ham dar tarishe 28 september 2011 daryaft kardamo hamin. dige hichi ke hichi. shomaha ke zaheran tarikhe eghdam kardanetoon taghriban shabihe mane montazere Passport Request hastin dar hali ke man hanooz medical ham baram ersal nashode. parvandam ham ke zaheran rafte dameshgho az oonja be ankara montaghel shode.

Kheily mamnoon misham ba tavajoh be inke shomaha kheilt motalle tar hastin rahnamaye konin ke che vaziaty pish omade.
Bebakhshid age zahmateton mishe

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
mehdi_ee said:
Solh

No sponsership, FSW=federal skilled workers.
aaaaa..this forum is for Family Sponsorship only. You sould look for the FSW forum. Because for us we should send the medical from the begining.

I will send you the link for FSW if I could find it, but all the people in here are in the Family Sponsorship group.