+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
niloogoogooli said:
i dont think the 4 to 6 mnths is accurate aswell...my husbands file was directly transferred to ankara...and nov 4 was our official 6 mnths in ankara...well their dec update is coming up...im sure the 15mths will b reduced...but the ppr on fri has made me hopeful:D fingers crossed...monday is coming up:D:D:D
your file was on hold for a while before it started getting processed. you filed in Jan but it was transferred in May while the first stage processing is 2-3 months. what i meant by directly sent to Ankara was that it was never delayed due to the closure of Damascus and Tehran embassies

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
solh said:
Is this written somewhere? bc I don't think that is the case...but I hope that is the case...
it's not written somewhere because majority of the spousal cases reported are Damascus cases. But if you look at the chart you'll see that the file that have been approved fast (in 4-6 months) are the ones that were sent to Ankara directly. We have several of them on the chart
plus we shouldn't compare the processing time of cases transferred from Damascus with the Ankara ones. The thing with these transferred ones is that NO BODY worked on them for 4-5 months due to the situation in Syria. So all these files that took around 15 months to process actually were "in process" for 10 months if you minus the period of inactivity

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
sepiide said:
yuuup diro zood dare sookhto sooz nadare :D niloo joon i hope you get the good news in the upcoming days n have a great bday n xmas with your love.
vala male ma dare be sokhto soz mirese dige bekhatere ghame faraghhhh az hamsar!! :'(
I'm pretty sure hamid and nilo and Kazhal will get their PPRs soon. They tend to make up for holiday closure by processing more file just before it.

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
Guys, a question:
i am just looking into my hubby's Caips notes, i just noticed that infront of security it is saying :1, does anyone know what does number 1 mean?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
when did u see her last? Akhay...baba atleast u know for sure ull see her in feb...emrooz farda ham ur status is going to change to inprocess...ghose nakhor...
Toronto88 said:
vala male ma dare be sokhto soz mirese dige bekhatere ghame faraghhhh az hamsar!! :'(
I'm pretty sure hamid and nilo and Kazhal will get their PPRs soon. They tend to make up for holiday closure by processing more file just before it.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i emailed them...they are not allowed to release info about the security check...for pourias notes also it was obvious they had wrote something but then they had covered it up...and the guy who emailed me quoated an immigration act saying they are not allowed to release some info...
solh said:
Guys, a question:
i am just looking into my hubby's Caips notes, i just noticed that infront of security it is saying :1, does anyone know what does number 1 mean?

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-09-2011
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-03-2013
niloogoogooli said:
i emailed them...they are not allowed to release info about the security check...for pourias notes also it was obvious they had wrote something but then they had covered it up...and the guy who emailed me quoated an immigration act saying they are not allowed to release some info...
:( then they dont give updates on important things.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
in regards to the security screening...yes...they are not allowed
solh said:
:( then they dont give updates on important things.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Toronto88 said:
it's not written somewhere because majority of the spousal cases reported are Damascus cases. But if you look at the chart you'll see that the file that have been approved fast (in 4-6 months) are the ones that were sent to Ankara directly. We have several of them on the chart
plus we shouldn't compare the processing time of cases transferred from Damascus with the Ankara ones. The thing with these transferred ones is that NO BODY worked on them for 4-5 months due to the situation in Syria. So all these files that took around 15 months to process actually were "in process" for 10 months if you minus the period of inactivity
Dear Toronto88 i was like u, i did analyze this chart so many times and i used 2 tell myself i would get it this month or that month. 2 be honest with u the more u look at this chart, the more u get confused with it. why? because as i said so many times there is no f.k rule/standards/policy/ procedure or whatever u wanna name it with this f.k immigration VO. so simply by looking at this chart one cannot say somebody get the ppr soon or late.

A

alireza_77

That's true. It happened for me too. It is better to never predict at all because when it is not true it makes you really sad and angry and ...
hbehmane said:
Dear Toronto88 i was like u, i did analyze this chart so many times and i used 2 tell myself i would get it this month or that month. 2 be honest with u the more u look at this chart, the more u get confused with it. why? because as i said so many times there is no f.k rule/standards/policy/ procedure or whatever u wanna name it with this f.k immigration VO. so simply by looking at this chart one cannot say somebody get the ppr soon or late.

A

alireza_77

I wish it was true. Mine was approved on Jan 25th around 5 days before Damascus VO closure. When I called them they said they will send it directly to Ankara and it has been 10 month since then (4 month in process).
Toronto88 said:

E

Erina

Toronto88 said:
4-6 months is for lucky applicants. Our application was sent directly to Ankara in June. They haven't started security check yet which adds to it at least by 4 months. Then no PPR sooner than March. So if we're lucky we'll get PPR in 9 months at best. I agree it won't be as complicated as Damascus, and surely shorter than 15 months, but I guess 4-6 months is very short time for what they do.

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
OMG... come oooooon, stop giving negative energy!! as i see this forum boosting my confidence n positive energy the reverse happens to me!!!
we have all suffered enough being far away from our loved ones! let's live in hope n offer it to each other. please keep your negative assumptions n predictions with yourself unless youre sure about their accuracy.as you see there was no quota n we're still having pprs. let's stay positive :)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
sepiide said:
OMG... come oooooon, stop giving negative energy!! as i see this forum boosting my confidence n positive energy the reverse happens to me!!!
we have all suffered enough being far away from our loved ones! let's live in hope n offer it to each other. please keep your negative assumptions n predictions with yourself unless youre sure about their accuracy.as you see there was no quota n we're still having pprs. let's stay positive :)
lol we've been + all the time :)

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
alireza_77 said:
That's true. It happened for me too. It is better to never predict at all because when it is not true it makes you really sad and angry and ...
You need something to keep your hopes high at the moment. Those predictions were the things that helped you deal with your waiting for this whole period. Of course if they are wrong then you need to adjust them to match the realities of your situation but till them I am going to stay hopeful and positive. Hopefully I won't have to adjust my predictions.

alireza_77 said:
I wish it was true. Mine was approved on Jan 25th around 5 days before Damascus VO closure. When I called them they said they will send it directly to Ankara and it has been 10 month since then (4 month in process).
That is what I am saying! If you don't get your PPR in 2 months then my estimate of 4-6 of in process in Ankara is wrong ;)
Your application was inactive for the first 6 months!