App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
hamid jan im thinking of ordering a new set of notes since we still havent heard anything from them.what do u think?if i dont hear anything by the end of this month i think im going to go and visit my husband...this is becoming unbreable...
hbehmane said:
no kazhal unfortunately not yet, i believe they don't. I'm thinking going 2 visit my wife and parents in Iran for Christmas. i have 1 week holiday and i can take 8 days as vacation so overall it would be around 18-20 days. if the f.k officers don't do their job, at least i do something myself.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i was looking in the january applicant pool...almost everyone non iranian is pprd...

E

Erina

You guys will get answer soon, why would you want to spend a lot of money to go to Iran? December is high season and you need to pay more than usual. I miss my love SO SO SO MUCH too, but I mean the only thing left for you is security check..... It's your call anyways, if you can afford it then.... It'd be a good idea to save that money and to spend it with your spouse sonewhere like Cuba or Mexico....

arsha1363

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
Erina said:
Arsha there is a thread in this forum for decoding GCMS. People are discussing these stuff there. You might wanna ask them about this, I'm sure they are able to help you since there is no information about this on CIC.
Thanks

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Erina said:
You guys will get answer soon, why would you want to spend a lot of money to go to Iran? December is high season and you need to pay more than usual. I miss my love SO SO SO MUCH too, but I mean the only thing left for you is security check..... It's your call anyways, if you can afford it then.... It'd be a good idea to save that money and to spend it with your spouse sonewhere like Cuba or Mexico....
i definitely agree with u Erina jan, actually this was my idea since i told my wife before. see i left my wife last august and by now its been 14-15 months that i haven't seen her. i'm thinking this way that even if i get my ticket which cost me $1600 ($50 cheaper than last summer that i went to iran) and even after i book it my wife get her ppr, still should be okl, because we can both come back together (which is my dream), i visit my parents, and also i bring 2 baggage of 23km each, in other words i will bring 46 kg of her stuff that she needs to post them to here so i would save money this way too. well what should i say i'm accountant so i always think of cost/benefit hahah

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
niloogoogooli said:
hamid jan im thinking of ordering a new set of notes since we still havent heard anything from them.what do u think?if i dont hear anything by the end of this month i think im going to go and visit my husband...this is becoming unbreable...
well we both just got it few month ago, everything is ok except this security thing so i would say let's wait a bit more and then do it. if i wanna order it again it wouldn't be before Christmas. let's hope for tomorrow and the days after :)

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
niloogoogooli said:
this is exactly what my husbands gonna do as well in late December. he has already reserved his ticket cuz we haven't seen each other for 6months n we can't even estimate when i'm gonna get ppred!!!

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Erina said:
Erina jun i know what you say but as niloo said it's becoming unbearable!!! we're all newly married couples n as you know sometimes we get extremely tired of waiting n missing. i used to check all those tourism sites like aircanada vacations, transat holidays, etc. to choose where to go for new years holidays but they were just like a dream which hasn't come true yet :(

samoel_666

Oct 17, 2012
Never land
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/24/2012
File Transfer...
5/31/2012
Med's Done....
1/11/2012
Passport Req..
21/3/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/3/2013
LANDED..........
19/4/2013
sepiide said:
Erina jun i know what you say but as niloo said it's becoming unbearable!!! we're all newly married couples n as you know sometimes we get extremely tired of waiting n missing. i used to check all those tourism sites like aircanada vacations, transat holidays, etc. to choose where to go for new years holidays but they were just like a dream which hasn't come true yet :(
:D we are in the same boat exactly :)))))))) my wife is trying to find the best place and last night she told me that Cuba is the best choice for Us. Ticket's price is good and in some hotel, they offer you drink and food as all you can eat! But when the PPR comes to Us? this is the main matter :)

Sepide don't worry the good news is on the way :) and all dreams will come true very soon Inshallah X 1000

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
hbehmane said:
i definitely agree with u Erina jan, actually this was my idea since i told my wife before. see i left my wife last august and by now its been 14-15 months that i haven't seen her. i'm thinking this way that even if i get my ticket which cost me $1600 ($50 cheaper than last summer that i went to iran) and even after i book it my wife get her ppr, still should be okl, because we can both come back together (which is my dream), i visit my parents, and also i bring 2 baggage of 23km each, in other words i will bring 46 kg of her stuff that she needs to post them to here so i would save money this way too. well what should i say i'm accountant so i always think of cost/benefit hahah
a very reasonable decision! "mo la darzesh nemire" ;) you are definitely doing the right thing

as others said it too for newly weds being away from your love is the hardest thing that can happen to you! last thing i care about is money at this point ... I miss her so much that sometimes I even think about going to Iran and get stuck with sarbazi for TWO YEARS!!! :-\ at least I see her every night when I come home ::)

A

alireza_77

well it seems that we used to not having any ppr. Tomorrow is Friday and the last day of this week. Now, we should really get worried. I hope this won't be the case until January.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
well i doubt any one will b pprd tmrw since they are only open till 1...im starting to get worried...oct there was nothing and by the looks of nov ...its not looking too good...i wish i was in ankara so i could see who they are giving visas to...does anyone here have a lawyer? Have u guys asked them if their other clients are getting pprd...
alireza_77 said:
well it seems that we used to not having any ppr. Tomorrow is Friday and the last day of this week. Now, we should really get worried. I hope this won't be the case until January.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
with all the holiday talks here...all inclusive packages to cuba for 850 at flight center lol...

A

alireza_77

Definitely something is wrong. I do not think they issue any. They issue students visa every week. So, I think they have reached the cap for this year. This is why they are really slow (if not stopped). We really need to know that if it is the case. Giving false hope is really harmful.

niloogoogooli said:
well i doubt any one will b pprd tmrw since they are only open till 1...im starting to get worried...oct there was nothing and by the looks of nov ...its not looking too good...i wish i was in ankara so i could see who they are giving visas to...does anyone here have a lawyer? Have u guys asked them if their other clients are getting pprd...

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
alireza_77 said:
Definitely something is wrong. I do not think they issue any. They issue students visa every week. So, I think they have reached the cap for this year. This is why they are really slow (if not stopped). We really need to know that if it is the case. Giving false hope is really harmful.
Does it mean if they reach the cap, they won't issue any visa until the end of the year? this is ridiculous!