+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
sayo_2006 said:
reading these coments makes me so worried about how long my Wife will be able to join me...
how come people from other nationalities app in Ankara get processed in 3 month and Iranian have to wait so long, I would be dead if I have to wait 2 years.
Can some one explain to me what is this stupid security check???
Good luck every one
Have a look at the Security & Criminality Checks section in this post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
im so saddddddddddddddddddddddddd.,,,i just got a reply back from my mp saying criminality and medicals are done, but security checks are not completed yet...there goes my hope of getting *censored word*n ppr in november too:(:(:(:(:(:(
well me&niloo have the same thing. our security hasn't completed yet. so im sure even when u receive ur note it would say the same thing. we all hafta wait 4 this god damn security

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
its so stupid,..i emailed my mp yesterday and today they are telling the file is in its final stages, but background checks are not completed,,,what the hell do u mean its in the final stages when the freakin background checks r still incomplete....
hbehmane said:
well me&niloo have the same thing. our security hasn't completed yet. so im sure even when u receive ur note it would say the same thing. we all hafta wait 4 this god damn security

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
its so stupid,..i emailed my mp yesterday and today they are telling the file is in its final stages, but background checks are not completed,,,what the hell do u mean its in the final stages when the freakin background checks r still incomplete....
Kazhal as far as I know final stage in their system means basically every signature/ confirmation they need on your application.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
u guys im starting to get anxious....im not sure why...but i feel butterflies ....i hope something good is coming up...i had a ppr dream last night...and this morning i check my phone thinking of the ppr:)

E

Erina

hbehmane said:
Your username sounds Turkish. I'm really curious if they're processing your application faster than Iranians? Cuz that's what I've heard.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
inshallahh that dream about ppr comes true, and inshallah ull share ur happiness with us soon love...
niloogoogooli said:
u guys im starting to get anxious....im not sure why...but i feel butterflies ....i hope something good is coming up...i had a ppr dream last night...and this morning i check my phone thinking of the ppr:)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
so how long does that take for them to conform everything loooollll another 21 month?? btw i hope u get that golden email soon hun...did u tlk to ur mp yet??
Erina said:
Kazhal as far as I know final stage in their system means basically every signature/ confirmation they need on your application.

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
so how long does that take for them to conform everything loooollll another 21 month?? btw i hope u get that golden email soon hun...did u tlk to ur mp yet??
I dunno how long it takes, but surely not LONG :D Thanks dear... No I've not talked to them. I thought maybe it's too early, also I dunno how to reach them :(? and I dunno what to tell them :( I'm very bad at these things, explaining something over the phone, wish someone could do it on my behalf:(

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
Kazhal jan, sorry to bother you..quick question..you mentioned a couple times talking to your mp, what do u mean ??? how do you get a hold of the mp?? and can they know more than us???

thanks
and good luck inshala november is your month :)
Kurdistan-kazhal said:

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
oh hey hun...i dont actually need to call them or talk to him directly...i just email the secratary and she emails anakara on my behalf and if they reply back to her inquires she then emails me back with the info, she use to forward me the actual email from ankara in the past...i hope u hear good news back too hun,,,..
alish said:
Kazhal jan, sorry to bother you..quick question..you mentioned a couple times talking to your mp, what do u mean ??? how do you get a hold of the mp?? and can they know more than us???

thanks
and good luck inshala november is your month :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
u silly gril...its never too soon,,and dont be shy book an appointment with them and go in and talk to them directly..its ur case, ur hubby and ur life, and they need to help u out..its their job....oh make sure u cry :D:Dlool make them understand and they might be able to help u out,,or sent out an email on ur behalf or something...dont be shy, and cry a little too loolll:p:p
Erina said:
I dunno how long it takes, but surely not LONG :D Thanks dear... No I've not talked to them. I thought maybe it's too early, also I dunno how to reach them :(? and I dunno what to tell them :( I'm very bad at these things, explaining something over the phone, wish someone could do it on my behalf:(

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i was searching to see if there is a difference between background checks and security checks and this is what i found on a website...even after reading this i still dont know the difference loooooollllll my brain isnt working at all... whats the diff between the two, i always thought they were the same,,anyone?????...checks are done by CSIS and they will not waste their time on running security checks on people who have not been approved for PR. Since approval does not happen until after the medical has been received, CSIS will not do security check. Background check on the other hand can be started after additional documents have been submitted because thats done by the immigration department. According to CSIS statistic 2002-2006, it takes 40-60 days on average to complete a security check by CSIS.
It takes 3 months on average to process medical report in CIC Ottawa.

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
u silly gril...its never too soon,,and dont be shy book an appointment with them and go in and talk to them directly..its ur case, ur hubby and ur life, and they need to help u out..its their job....oh make sure u cry :D:Dlool make them understand and they might be able to help u out,,or sent out an email on ur behalf or something...dont be shy, and cry a little too loolll:p:p
looool yea I'll do that and I'll cry a bit too since I act haha. But I just don't know how to reach this MP thing? I never heard of it before since you brought it up lol. Like everyone has a MP or smth? sorry I just have no idea....

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
yes.. the member of parliament in ur city...i dont know we have one and im sure u guys have it too unless we live in different countries which i doubt looolll and yess cry, crying is good:p...
Erina said:
looool yea I'll do that and I'll cry a bit too since I act haha. But I just don't know how to reach this MP thing? I never heard of it before since you brought it up lol. Like everyone has a MP or smth? sorry I just have no idea....