01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
u silly gril...its never too soon,,and dont be shy book an appointment with them and go in and talk to them directly..its ur case, ur hubby and ur life, and they need to help u out..its their job....oh make sure u cry :D:Dlool make them understand and they might be able to help u out,,or sent out an email on ur behalf or something...dont be shy, and cry a little too loolll:p:p
kazhal i never talked 2 mp in regard 2 my case. so im like lets give it a try. i called them a lady talking to me asking when exactly i got sponsor approval and when it was in process and blah blah blah. so she said ok based on ur case the average waiting time is 15 month right now and u hafta wait until june2013. im like what the f.k ur saying lady. why june2013?. she said because this processing time starts from when ur file transferred to Ankara (March,14,2013). and im like my file started in process on Nov2011 so ur saying from Nov2011 till march14,2012 that my file recieved in Ankara, this time is nothing and i shouldn't count it. she said yes. and im like ok how about other people who applied in Oct11 or jan12 which is after my case, isn't it unfair process?. and she's like ohh im surprised to hear that and is not unfair. im like u don't hafta be surprised that's how it is.
To be honest with u even when i said ok can i make an appointment with u coming 2 ur office and talk 2 u in personal about my unknown situation and she's like well there is nothing i can do for ya.
omg im so sad today. idk how long i hafta wait :(

E

Erina

hbehmane said:
kazhal i never talked 2 mp in regard 2 my case. so im like lets give it a try. i called them a lady talking to me asking when exactly i got sponsor approval and when it was in process and blah blah blah. so she said ok based on ur case the average waiting time is 15 month right now and u hafta wait until june2013. im like what the f.k ur saying lady. why june2013?. she said because this processing time starts from when ur file transferred to Ankara (March,14,2013). and im like my file started in process on Nov2011 so ur saying from Nov2011 till march14,2012 that my file recieved in Ankara, this time is nothing and i shouldn't count it. she said yes. and im like ok how about other people who applied in Oct11 or jan12 which is after my case, isn't it unfair process?. and she's like ohh im surprised to hear that and is not unfair. im like u don't hafta be surprised that's how it is.
To be honest with u even when i said ok can i make an appointment with u coming 2 ur office and talk 2 u in personal about my unknown situation and she's like well there is nothing i can do for ya.
Oh wow. This is insane. You know what, that's why they put 15 months processing time on their website, because they don't want to bother themselves dealing with clients so that they can simply say you haven't passed 15 months. And we know an average of 15 months for Ankara is a LIE. People are getting their within 8,9 months :( what's their problem?

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Hi everyone,
does anyone know the answer?
one of my friends asked me if her hubby who wants to sponsor her n is a Phd student n meanwhile has been working at university but hasn't got any other job yet(i mean outside), needs to fill out option c form regarding taxes n things?

E

Erina

sepiide said:
Hi everyone,
does anyone know the answer?
one of my friends asked me if her hubby who wants to sponsor her n is a Phd student n meanwhile has been working at university but hasn't got any other job yet(i mean outside), needs to fill out option c form regarding taxes n things?
Yes Sepide, every sponsor must include that in the application, even if he/ she is unemployed.

sepiide

Sep 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Med's Done....
May01-2012
Passport Req..
July08-2013
LANDED..........
Aug03-2013
Thank you so much Erina and Güzelyol.
i'm not sure which province he's gonna apply for her. Güzelyol you mean students living in Quebec with some university jobs do not need to fill tax regarding forms out as sponsors?

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
sepiide said:
Thank you so much Erina and Güzelyol.
i'm not sure which province he's gonna apply for her. Güzelyol you mean students living in Quebec with some university jobs do not need to fill tax regarding forms out as sponsors?
Generally speaking, if the sponsor lives in Quebec, no tax forms nor other revenue forms are required. The procedure is a bit different for Quebec residents, as the sponsorship agreement is between the sponsor and the Government of Quebec, not the Government of Canada. There is an extra step for us, Quebecers, but nothing about revenues.

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
dear hbehmane,

don't trust what the mp or the others tell u, I can say they don't know everything about all visa offices. what u can trust is the pprs which are coming one after the other, the only thing is the officers are different, some focus on some points and special details and I think this is the reason that some cases take longer to be processed. I think different officers have different points of view, as u remember my hubby's ecase never changed to in process, untill about 20 days before ppr, but some others have changed to in process 2 or 3 months before, or if u remember we had a guy whose ecase never changed at all !! u see, there is nothing to be worried about, u will receive the ppr email very soon, in november definitely :)
hbehmane said:

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
oh wooow...she must be insane to tell u this...i dont know why she would say that but the lady i always talk too is very kind and understanding..i honestly dont know what to tell u other than she must know nothing about processing...and i would advise u not to worry about what she told u, u see people are getting their pprs within 9-10 month, except us we are just not lucky enough, thats all..and im sure we will get ours soon too god willing....
hbehmane said:

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
kamelia said:
dear hbehmane,

don't trust what the mp or the others tell u, I can say they don't know everything about all visa offices. what u can trust is the pprs which are coming one after the other, the only thing is the officers are different, some focus on some points and special details and I think this is the reason that some cases take longer to be processed. I think different officers have different points of view, as u remember my hubby's ecase never changed to in process, untill about 20 days before ppr, but some others have changed to in process 2 or 3 months before, or if u remember we had a guy whose ecase never changed at all !! u see, there is nothing to be worried about, u will receive the ppr email very soon, in november definitely :)
ya after hearing what she said, i have no trust to these mp's

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
oh wooow...she must be insane to tell u this...i dont know why she would say that but the lady i always talk too is very kind and understanding..i honestly dont know what to tell u other than she must know nothing about processing...and i would advise u not to worry about what she told u, u see people are getting their pprs within 9-10 month, except us we are just not lucky enough, thats all..and im sure we will get ours soon too god willing....
i know hey, i remember when sohrab said the same day that his wife got the ppr, he got a phone call from his mp saying that he should wait for few more month. it was funny when he said that.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
here comes Wednesday, and the end of oct is just a day away, hopefully someone here gets ppr tomorrow and if not inshallah we will all get our pprs in november :D....yeh im beginning to question my mp as well :D
hbehmane said:
i know hey, i remember when sohrab said the same day that his wife got the ppr, he got a phone call from his mp saying that he should wait for few more month. it was funny when he said that.

solh

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
AOR Received.
05-12-2011
File Transfer...