01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
ahahah imagine another file transfer, this time they are gana take the files to Afginistan, or Pakistan, and im gana have to wait for 4 more years, making it 6 loollll :p.... and guys, if your files are within the normal processing time dont bother emailing them, they ignore them completly, unless you are lucky and the officer handling your case is HUMAN and has mercy....btw people todays posts from many of you made my day especially the note about the weekdays loll...have a happy long weekend..1st week of october was not so friutful for many of us in the forum, lets pray for 2nd week of october, fingers crossed..inshallah we will hear something promising next week....
AND YAYEEE TOMORROW IS GANA BE 20 MONTH SINCE DAMASCUS RECIEVED MY FILE, ARENT I SO LUCKIIIII, MASSHHHALLAHHH...p:d
It's crazy that u waited 20 months

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
But I mean , be prepare for some good news....
U know what, now it's like a f.k miracle if they send me that golden email, god damn it. I think I hafta wait more and more :(

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
c this files transfer ruined my life :mad:
Dear Friends, please do not say negative things that are not correct, I talked to my father in law back from Ankara and he told they were very nice and on that day 50 persons got the visa, they are still working hard but these are lot of applicants, there is no transfer file, please be hopeful and " tavakol be khoda", in this situation only talk to God and you will get result. Trust me. :)

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
Dear Friends, please do not say negative things that are not correct, I talked to my father in law back from Ankara and he told they were very nice and on that day 50 persons got the visa, they are still working hard but these are lot of applicants, there is no transfer file, please be hopeful and " tavakol be khoda", in this situation only talk to God and you will get result. Trust me. :)
Medi there is no doubt about leaving it 2 God, I still believe that if these file transferred didn't happen, my wife would have received her ppr earlier

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
here is a peice of advice hbehmane, dont over think it...its not gana change anthing aside from ruining your health..i know how stressful it is to see those that have applied before you getting pprs, i have seeing way too many people on this forum that applied 8-9 month after me and they are either here in canada or they have their visas and im still waiting....there is nothing that we can do aside from waiting and praying that we get that golden email one day too...focus on something else, i know how hard it is, i cant even focus on my studies myself..but dont stress over it, the more u stress the harder it will become..god willing you will get yours soon, and we are all gana congrat u on it soon inshallah...

Medigol you are too kind in calming people down, but u gotta understand the stress we are all in, you have got yours pray that we get ours too...and i dont care how many ppl say they are nice and working hard, i dont buy it at all, if they worked that hard people like me wouldnt have to wait for 2 years,,just saying... no hard feelings :p:D

quote author=hbehmane link=topic=51197.msg1795675#msg1795675 date=1349375467]
U know what, now it's like a f.k miracle if they send me that golden email, god damn it. I think I hafta wait more and more :(
[/quote]

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
here is a peice of advice hbehmane, dont over think it...its not gana change anthing aside from ruining your health..i know how stressful it is to see those that have applied before you getting pprs, i have seeing way too many people on this forum that applied 8-9 month after me and they are either here in canada or they have their visas and im still waiting....there is nothing that we can do aside from waiting and praying that we get that golden email one day too...focus on something else, i know how hard it is, i cant even focus on my studies myself..but dont stress over it, the more u stress the harder it will become..god willing you will get yours soon, and we are all gana congrat u on it soon inshallah...

Medigol you are too kind in calming people down, but u gotta understand the stress we are all in, you have got yours pray that we get ours too...and i dont care how many ppl say they are nice and working hard, i dont buy it at all, if they worked that hard people like me wouldnt have to wait for 2 years,,just saying... no hard feelings :p:D

quote author=hbehmane link=topic=51197.msg1795675#msg1795675 date=1349375467]
thanks 4 ur comment kazhal. lol im lucky that at least i finish my school in April :p, imagine if i was still studying. lol i couldn't even focus on my studies hey :p

E

Erina

:eek:Nooooo they d never transfer our files omg that d be a suicide from my side. Wow what if it happens holy sh*t

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
Medi there is no doubt about leaving it 2 God, I still say I'm 100% sure if these file transferred didn't happen, my wife would have received her ppr earlier
Who told that they are transferring the files? or these are your assumption, sometimes the security take more time!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
hahahhahah you guyssss... there is no file transfer...some one was just joking about another file transfer due to the recent unrest between tureky and syria..and i believe hbehmane was talking about the intial transfer from damascus to ankara.

hbehmani,,your so lucky im still in schoool :(:(:( ill be done next year inshallah...
Erina said:
:eek:Nooooo they d never transfer our files omg that d be a suicide from my side. Wow what if it happens holy sh*t

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
hahahhahah you guyssss... there is no file transfer...some one was just joking about another file transfer due to the recent unrest between tureky and syria..and i believe hbehmane was talking about the intial transfer from damascus to ankara.

hbehmani,,your so lucky im still in schoool :(:(:( ill be done next year inshallah...
ya i know there is no more file transfer. i meant if our files were not kept in canada for 4 moths we would have had a better situation. so if u don't mind, what is ur major?

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mediGOL said:
Who told that they are transferring the files? or these are your assumption, sometimes the security take more time!
i just meant if our file were not kept in Canada from December to March we should have been in a better situation.

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
I don't know why Canada claim that it is one of the fastest countries which issue the marriage VISA ?

IT IS THE SLOWEST ONE. THEY DO IT LIKE TURTLE.

I have a German friend , for him it took around 7 months to have his his wife next to himself from China.

In USA it is much more faster and also another country it is very easy .

In Canada they just Claim , Who showed the proof ?

In my opinion they just want to encourage the people to get married inside Canada, There are lots of

unmarried women and men inside the Canada. They just want to make it hard for people to bring their husband and wife

to Canada .

What is Back Ground Check ? it is just bull sh_t . My wife is just 23 . WHAT COULD BE HER BACK GROUND ?

Now it is 1 year and still nothing . I really don't know what they are doing . The whole Canadian immigration system is just

a MESS.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
i just meant if our file were not kept in Canada from December to March we should have been in a better situation.
Our file was not in CANADA, on the email that I have received they said we transfered your file from damasquos to Ankara, my file was not in CANADA, My file transfered from syria to turkey, only those file kept that apply after october.

E

Erina

Come on. I know it was a joke :p im sure no more file transfer happens, at least not sometime soon.

E

Erina

mrirn2535 said:
I don't know why Canada claim that it is one of the fastest countries which issue the marriage VISA ?

IT IS THE SLOWEST ONE. THEY DO IT LIKE TURTLE.

I have a German friend , for him it took around 7 months to have his his wife next to himself from China.

In USA it is much more faster and also another country it is very easy .

In Canada they just Claim , Who showed the proof ?

In my opinion they just want to encourage the people to get married inside Canada, There are lots of

unmarried women and men inside the Canada. They just want to make it hard for people to bring their husband and wife

to Canada .

What is Back Ground Check ? it is just bull sh_t . My wife is just 23 . WHAT COULD BE HER BACK GROUND ?

Now it is 1 year and still nothing . I really don't know what they are doing . The whole Canadian immigration system is just

a MESS.

I know, right? Well Canada is taking fewer immigrants compare to its past. Thats their decision and we're just puppets here! They must do background check, but I do agree, there is no reason to take it this long....