iran
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
Did you send any email to Ankara and ask more ?
after near 17 months expectation , I know:
1- case by case totally different and you couldn't compare by any charts
2- you couldn't rely on e-case and whatever they write on it

Now they may ask you for redid medical or maybe redid it for you automatically but it is important to know, you are not alone and many others are waiting same as you . don't worry

azadehe_taknavaz said:
Hi

I am Azadeh, a silent reader waiting for my ppr, my information is as follow :

App. Filed.......: 20-07-2011
Med's done.....: 08-07-2011
AOR Received.: 22-11-2011
File Transfer...: ?
In process......: 28-05-2012

haven't done the second medical yet, and they haven't requested it. The wait is long... showing in process without any information.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
sambanica said:
It should be true because during that months damascus office was closed or in urgent situation and ankara started after 2-3 months later ...
No , this can not be true, this process has been done in mississauga.

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, can we please stop bombing the pages with unnecessary comments that just add to our frustration without any use? We all share the same burden more or less. I had to leave my wife after our wedding and come back to Canada just a couple of days ago, because Ankara VO refused her study permit twice, because of the sponsorship application. So I'm not the luckiest person in the forum, but I really don't see the point of repeating not-so-useful comments that just fill up the pages that are supposed to have "real" information and not just personal guesses that add to the frustration we all have.

Good luck all

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
im not sure what process u are referring to...but to b honest ur generalization is not logical at all. How is it possible that the immigration process is stopped just because we dont hear anything in this FORUM for one week? There are other applicants that obviously we dont know about. As the previous comment said there is no point in writing negative comments other than stressing ur self and others out. anyhow we all knew it was a long process when we started doing this and so we face the consequences of waiting. anyhow hope we all hear something soon
mediGOL said:
Dear Friends , if nothing happen in this week, it means this process is stopped! unfortunatly.

atise

Sep 1, 2012
slm.tbt said:
Guys, can we please stop bombing the pages with unnecessary comments that just add to our frustration without any use? We all share the same burden more or less. I had to leave my wife after our wedding and come back to Canada just a couple of days ago, because Ankara VO refused her study permit twice, because of the sponsorship application. So I'm not the luckiest person in the forum, but I really don't see the point of repeating not-so-useful comments that just fill up the pages that are supposed to have "real" information and not just personal guesses that add to the frustration we all have.

Good luck all

I completely agree - we should not keep reporting our personal thoughts and conclusions in this forum. Please note that based on the latest PR inventory published by CIC in July, there was more than 1350 open sponsorship applications (excluding the parents and grandparents category) in Ankara in April 2012. Among them less than 50 have been members of this forum. So I guess there is no way we can infer what is going on at the Ankara office simply based on what's happening to our applications. Wish everybody all the luck and patience!

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
niloogoogooli said:
im not sure what process u are referring to...but to b honest ur generalization is not logical at all. How is it possible that the immigration process is stopped just because we dont hear anything in this FORUM for one week? There are other applicants that obviously we dont know about. As the previous comment said there is no point in writing negative comments other than stressing ur self and others out. anyhow we all knew it was a long process when we started doing this and so we face the consequences of waiting. anyhow hope we all hear something soon
Dear Friends, I wrote stopped, I mean if you see the chart and the prgress of before , this one stopped, I am not saying the immigration stopped, I compare the numbers that extract from the chart, if you review , you can see before many guys got visa after 2 days to 2 month after th ein process but now we can se many guys around 4 month, then I told stopped, do not worry , then as I wrote many times keep praying , but base on real thing ( chart ) you can see the diffrence!!!

arsha1363

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
bahar21 said:
Dear Pezh and arsha any news?
No dear Bahar,nothing yet unfortunately

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Dear All,

Does any body know that VISA offices have limitation
on the number of VISA which they can issue each year ?
Or they are allowed to issue VISA as much as they want?

Sep 5, 2012
Mine had problem of missing forms in the first step, they asked for additional documents. They asked us to replace 1 form because of using the wrong version (the new and old forms confused us) . that is why it took about 4 month in the first step. in the second step they haven't asked anything yet.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
azadehe_taknavaz said:
Mine had problem of missing forms in the first step, they asked for additional documents. They asked us to replace 1 form because of using the wrong version (the new and old forms confused us) . that is why it took about 4 month in the first step. in the second step they haven't asked anything yet.
Dear Azadeh, you still in the process from 28 May?

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
mrirn2535 said:
Dear All,

Does any body know that VISA offices have limitation
on the number of VISA which they can issue each year ?
Or they are allowed to issue VISA as much as they want?
I can't answer your question specifically, but I can refer you to the 2012 Immigration Level Plans:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-levels2012.asp

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Güzelyol said:
I can't answer your question specifically, but I can refer you to the 2012 Immigration Level Plans:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-levels2012.asp
Good link. But this is a target, which is ery different than a quota. As far as I know, there is no quota at the moment. I am not aware of plans to introduce it either.

Güzelyol

Aug 24, 2012
BCgirl2012 said:
Good link. But this is a target, which is ery different than a quota. As far as I know, there is no quota at the moment. I am not aware of plans to introduce it either.
There are quotas for Federal Skilled Worker Program, but I've never heard anything similar for family class sponsorship. As far as I know, the latter is a priority, so they probably process as many as they can, even though the processing will always be too slow for our taste!

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Güzelyol said:
cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-levels2012.asp
Thank you .