04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Güzelyol said:
There are quotas for Federal Skilled Worker Program, but I've never heard anything similar for family class sponsorship. As far as I know, the latter is a priority, so they probably process as much as they can, even though the processing will always be too slow for our taste!
Yes, it would make sense to have quotas for the skilled worker program. But I've never heard of quotas for family class (partners, spouses, and children). CIC always states that family reunification is their highest priority, so I'd say it would make a rather hard to prove argument if they want to introduce quotas for this category.
I'm with you on the speed front. Especially to people who are separated from their family and are waiting for the visa to be processed, each day seems like much longer (which makes perfect sense to me).

Wishing all of us a fast, and smooth process!

E

Erina

Could someone plz add me to the chart?

I'm a woman sponsoring partner from Iran. My application was received on March 9, and transferred to Ankara VO on June 6, and yet my status shows application received.

ThanQ.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Erina said:

I'm a woman sponsoring partner from Iran. My application was received on March 9, and transferred to Ankara VO on June 6, and yet my status shows application received.

ThanQ.
dear Erina, Raha does the updating chart. im sure she will do that once she knows ur file info

Laval

Jan 22, 2012
Hey Guys

Today we had a call from embassy in Turkey and my wife received the PPR email after the call. I wanted just inform you and i hope and wish you hear good news in following days.I sponsored my wife (for Quebec), The application received November 3rd 2011, sent to Ankara Feb 20th 2012, and it was "in Process" since March 8th.
I also applied for GCSM on august 14th but the visa issued before receiving the result :) ;)

Best wishes for you

A

alireza_77

Laval said:
Hey Guys

Today we had a call from embassy in Turkey and my wife received the PPR email after the call. I wanted just inform you and i hope and wish you hear good news in following days.I sponsored my wife (for Quebec), The application received November 3rd 2011, sent to Ankara Feb 20th 2012, and it was "in Process" since March 8th.
I also applied for GCSM on august 14th but the visa issued before receiving the result :) ;)

Best wishes for you
Congratulations :)
Could you please let me know who received this call and if it is not private what they asked.

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
wowwwww so fast ! congrats for u and ur wife, u lucky guys. wish us luck :)
Laval said:
Hey Guys

Best wishes for you

Laval

Jan 22, 2012
alireza_77 said:
Congratulations :)
Could you please let me know who received this call and if it is not private what they asked.
Thank you alireza_77
My wife received the call and the important thing they asked it was if my wife could land before end of October since her medical will expire by then and she accepted immediately because we didnt want to wait more for new medical. ;)
she got the visa in 6 month since the file was "in process".
I am sure all of you will get the visa very soon.

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
there are a quota! and they changed from 15 days

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/ministere/pni/non-economique.asp

they increase the quota number for family class and add a new quota for refugees!! it's clear for syrians people!

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
Laval said:
Hey Guys

Best wishes for you
Congratssssss Laval and thnx for sharing the fantastic news with us! I added your green row to our sheet. Wish you two a wonderful life together. :)

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
Erina said:
ThanQ.
Hey Erina jan! Your info was included in the chart before but without the exact dates. Just added the dates.
Good luck :-*

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Laval said:
Thank you alireza_77
My wife received the call and the important thing they asked it was if my wife could land before end of October since her medical will expire by then and she accepted immediately because we didnt want to wait more for new medical. ;)
she got the visa in 6 month since the file was "in process".
I am sure all of you will get the visa very soon.
congratulation, this is a new record.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
hbehmane said:
dear Erina, Raha does the updating chart. im sure she will do that once she knows ur file info
Dear Hbehmane, what 's news? It looks they skip the september files and went to october and november, the chart analysis is confusing.what 's your idea?