App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
we were suppose to have so many pprs this week...:( and yet nothing...
mrirn2535 said:
از منبع قابل اعتمادی خبر رسید که سفارت کانادا در آنکارا سرگرم تجهیز محل دیگری برای استفاده اداری در همان نزدیکی سفارت است و بیشتر کارمندان سفارت کانادا در دمشق نیز در حال استقرار در آنکارا هستند. قرار است تا اول سپتامبر محل جدید آغاز به کار کند و با تمرکز بر پرونده های انتقالی از دمشق؛ رسیدگی به این گروه از پرونده ها سرعت یابد.
این خبر امیدوار کننده ای است برای پرونده های نیروی متخصص و نیز سرمایه گذاری کبک که در سال ۲۰۱۰ گواهی کبک را دریافت کرده اند و هنوز در صف دریافت برگه مدیکال هستند

mokhtari.canparsblog.com/?p=1077#more-1077

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
pezh said:
who did you hear this from ? and who did they hear it from ? its too good to be true... i doubt it.
Hello ,
Please check the following link:

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mrirn2535 said:
از منبع قابل اعتمادی خبر رسید که سفارت کانادا در آنکارا سرگرم تجهیز محل دیگری برای استفاده اداری در همان نزدیکی سفارت است و بیشتر کارمندان سفارت کانادا در دمشق نیز در حال استقرار در آنکارا هستند. قرار است تا اول سپتامبر محل جدید آغاز به کار کند و با تمرکز بر پرونده های انتقالی از دمشق؛ رسیدگی به این گروه از پرونده ها سرعت یابد.
این خبر امیدوار کننده ای است برای پرونده های نیروی متخصص و نیز سرمایه گذاری کبک که در سال ۲۰۱۰ گواهی کبک را دریافت کرده اند و هنوز در صف دریافت برگه مدیکال هستند

well these boneheads should have done this several month ago not now. me, mediGOl,Raha, kordistan Ghazal and so many other people that our file transferred from Damascus to Ankara are still waiting 4 the god damn ppr :mad:

mahdiaryafar

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2015
AOR Received.
August 06, 2015
This waiting is too long and boring :(
I don't know how long more we have to still wait ???

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
mrirn2535 said:

Another RIDICULOUS transfer to do nothing! :mad:
But I guess our files were never in Damascus. Files were rarely transferred to Damascus after July/August 2011... They were kept in Canada without telling us. Now this novel transfer is for who? Those who were really transferred to Damascus or those like me who received an untruthful letter of transfer while being kept in Canada?
I am really seeing no good in these changes and just hope they are untrue! :-X

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
mediGOL said:
Behmane,Raha,Kazahl nillogoogooli,and other friends , we need at least one visa for this week, let's pray!!!!
Experience tells us Thursday and Friday are the magical days for Ankara. Most PPRs were sent in last days of the working week. So, keep fingers crossed!

On the other hand, reading the recent news abt opening a new center made me furious :mad:! I v butterflies in stomach ... Why are these people foolish? Did not they know the number of Damascus files? Now after 7 months they found they need a new center???
GOSH, give me more patience, plzzzzzzzz! :'(

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
The point is that, for the past cases all the in process time was between 1 day to 2 month to receive the visa but now it changed 3 to 6 month to receive the visa after in process, this is the bad thing that happened.

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
mrirn2535 said:

I'm pretty sure this was a gossip/lie ... not an uncommon thing in Persian community ... I have been given so many wrong info and flat out lies since I have come to Canada from Iranians that I almost never trust such unsourced info ...

And if you look at this piece you'll see that it was a lie ... this blog put out this news in July and claimed that the office will open by Sept. 1. Today is Sept. 5 and we have not heard of any official news from Canadian officials to confirm this ... therefore don't get your hopes high with this news because it's another piece of garbage that someone made up I don't know for what reason! Perhaps to mess with us who are desperately waiting for such good news...

mashti

Aug 21, 2012
As I mentioned before they expanded their VO earlier this year to cope with the increased number of applicants from Syria, as Syria was a major hub. So depending on when his news has come out, it might be already done. But good news is they no the issue and trying to address it in a proper way.

Ya Ali

hbehmane said:
well these boneheads should have done this several month ago not now. me, mediGOl,Raha, kordistan Ghazal and so many other people that our file transferred from Damascus to Ankara are still waiting 4 the god damn ppr :mad:

mashti

Aug 21, 2012
Immigration and visa sections and their officers are different so load from one does not affect the other. I asked this question from our officer and this was his answer.

Raha said:
mehdiGol,
I have 2 friends who applied for Student Visa from Canadian Embassy this summer and they have not heard back yet!!!! :eek: & They are losing their admission as well :( :mad:

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Toronto88 said:
I'm pretty sure this was a gossip/lie ... not an uncommon thing in Persian community ... I have been given so many wrong info and flat out lies since I have come to Canada from Iranians that I almost never trust such unsourced info ...

And if you look at this piece you'll see that it was a lie ... this blog put out this news in July and claimed that the office will open by Sept. 1. Today is Sept. 5 and we have not heard of any official news from Canadian officials to confirm this ... therefore don't get your hopes high with this news because it's another piece of garbage that someone made up I don't know for what reason! Perhaps to mess with us who are desperately waiting for such good news...
I agree, this news is not validated at all.

Raha

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 7th, 2011
File Transfer...
March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 18th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 26th, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 20th, 2012
mashti said:
Immigration and visa sections and their officers are different so load from one does not affect the other. I asked this question from our officer and this was his answer.
Tnx mashti for clearing it up! :)

bahar21

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
23-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06- 2011
Passport Req..
12-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2012
Dear Pezh and arsha any news?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i love how i come to check the forum during lunch break:Dbtw hbehname when did u mail ur gcsm application? I have a friend who says that her parents PR gcsm was emailed to them percisley a month after it was sent...