+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
sohrab919 said:
wowwww great, i got my ppr, so did arezou :D and now aliaria
yes congratz I actually asked about u and found out that u got it to and I was very happy for u...sohrab if I send my passport with an agency do u think it is safe? it seems to be routine and fast. u know I just came back from dubai yesterday so its hard and expensive for me to go to turkey and I would rather stay here and get prepared to go to canada az soon as possible....

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
souhait said:
Hello dear friends,So many congradulations to all who got their ppr and wish those who are waiting get it very very soon.GOOD NEWS! ;D My husband just got his ppr.I am so thankful to all of you as you were great help and support.I will check on you and I will be more than happy if I can be of any help .Wish you all the bests.
mobarake Souhait :-*

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
WXYZ said:
yes congratz I actually asked about u and found out that u got it to and I was very happy for u...sohrab if I send my passport with an agency do u think it is safe? it seems to be routine and fast. u know I just came back from dubai yesterday so its hard and expensive for me to go to turkey and I would rather stay here and get prepared to go to canada az soon as possible....
Lol WXYZ! I remember a while back you were so upset about how Ankara doesn't have the option of dropping off passports in person and now that this is the ONLY option after the closure of Tehran embassy, you want to do the opposite!! ;)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Arezou said:
You will fly from Tehran and you can find cheap flight from Tehran to Ankara by Iran air. I took Turkish airlines for me and my mom, 1,400,000 Toman (two people). For Hotel (CK FARABI (FOUR STAR HOTEL)), 100 EURO per night (10 minute till embassy by foot). At least you need 2.000.000 Toman. But if you want, you can spend more and more! Go shopping, go eating in great restaurants and so! Ankara was great in Spring! I really enjoyed!
there are cheaper options too arezou ;) dont make it look so expensive haha, but yeah for arghavan its 800,000

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Arezou said:
Mersi Sohrab Jan,

say Argavan to hurry up ;D!
yeah i told her, her work is not letting her, they are being ********* lol , i told her to quit she was like i feel bad lol

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
vivi2 said:
Lol WXYZ! I remember a while back you were so upset about how Ankara doesn't have the option of dropping off passports in person and now that this is the ONLY option after the closure of Tehran embassy, you want to do the opposite!! ;)
yip:))) we laughed about it with my husband too;)that was because I was just dying to see my husband,I missed him soooo much I still miss him although its been 2 days since I saw him;))but if I send the pass with someone it wouldnt take 6weeks to get back maybe 1 week... and meanwhile I can get ready..win win situation..

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
parastoo said:
sohrab you are luckier than me :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
man fekr konam to safe eshtebahi vaystadam ??? ???
hich khabari nist :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
elahiiiiiiiii, ino nagoo azizam, joor mishe, ecase avaz shod yani har aan momkene khabare khosh begiri, sareto bala begir dokhmal :D

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
AliAria said:
Mersi Sohrab jaan, ghorbanat baradar. Migam khanoomet raft Ankara beh salamati? tell me how it went
ali joon hanooz narafte vali bezoodi ishalah :D , karesh behesh gir dadan oonam ghod bazi mikone quit nemikone

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
vivi2 said:
by the way u have a great memory :p ;)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
AliAria said:
Samira and Parastoo, seriously, one day you wake up and check your email for a totally different reason and you see a re:email from Ankara... and there you go you will have it right there :) the important aspect is how you plan ahead the rest of the journey to have a happy relaxed life then after.

Sohrab joon kheyli mikhamet baradar :) thanks, I am happy that most of us are gonna reunite with our spouses soon... I am so happy its summer time, I'm gonna try and have the best summer I ever had.

Arezou, harchi saboktar biay behtareh, az ajilou, lavashakou, aloo torsho, kashko inaa :) there is everything here just come and be as jamou joor o sabok as possible, so you don't wait in the immigration too long.
hamchenin azizam, vaghean khoshhalam barat, ishalah mehdi badiye :D not to forget parastoo vivi and siavash and first of all samira :D :D ma havaye bacheharo darim

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
WXYZ said:
yip:))) we laughed about it with my husband too;)that was because I was just dying to see my husband,I missed him soooo much I still miss him although its been 2 days since I saw him;))but if I send the pass with someone it wouldnt take 6weeks to get back maybe 1 week... and meanwhile I can get ready..win win situation..
;) Yeah you're right, sending it with someone/agency would be like you taking it yourself, it will be prepared in one-two days :) So much different than sending it with DHL ;)

WXYZ said:
by the way u have a great memory :p ;)
haha :p

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
vivi2 said:
;) Yeah you're right, sending it with someone/agency would be like you taking it yourself, it will be prepared in one-two days :) So much different than sending it with DHL ;)

I am so happy for everyone, everyone is done :)

Parastoo I'm in the wrong queue too :'(

haha :p
u know what Im gonna say something that is so cliche and u might not wanna hear it anymore but is really true, u will get ur ppr when u least expect it so try not to go after it it will come for u when it will,I cant tell u how many times I woke up from my sleep or came home from work and checked my mail hopeful that I will get some news and nothing, so when the mp and our CAIPS and all the signs showed us that our file had not even been started to get processed,i mean for god sack even my second medical seemed not to be received, we decided to meet eachother somewhere and we had even planed our second trip, and suddenly out of nowhere.... dont loos hope everyone...its harder done than said I know.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
WXYZ said:
u know what Im gonna say something that is so cliche and u might not wanna hear it anymore but is really true, u will get ur ppr when u least expect it so try not to go after it it will come for u when it will,I cant tell u how many times I woke up from my sleep or came home from work and checked my mail hopeful that I will get some news and nothing, so when the mp and our CAIPS and all the signs showed us that our file had not even been started to get processed,i mean for god sack even my second medical seemed not to be received, we decided to meet eachother somewhere and we had even planed our second trip, and suddenly out of nowhere.... dont loos hope everyone...its harder done than said I know.
WXYZ joon, merci az deldarit, I know you are totally right, but after getting PPR it is so much easier for everyone to be positive and tell everyone else to be patient and it will happen when it is supposed to happen ... But I can't anymore, how can I not expect it, how can I not think about it, how can me and my husband check emails without thinking when it's going to come, how can we simply forget how much we miss each other and it's just because of this process :( It is just something so so hard to do after waiting for 13 months :'( Good for you guys that you were able to plan a trip together, at present me and my husband can't do that either ... Nothing can make me happy or bring a smile on my face until my husband gets that email ...

Sorry everyone for the negativity in my post ...

omidakh

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-12-2011 & 2nd 02-02-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2012
I've been waiting for now close to a year. May 13th will be exactly one year.Because of this process of been away from my wife, I've had to quit a few jobs just so I can see my wife back home.I've been married for almost two years.The only answers that am able to get is when I email my local MP, he is able to get me updates.I've contacted Ankara(which is where my case has gone too)both times they have been extremely rude as soon as they know that am calling for a case which is from Iran.I even had the privilege of going to our Canadian embassy in Iran and good redness that the Canadian government finally closed that joke of embassy down a few weeks ago.It was perhaps the worst when it came to helping a Canadian citizen with any question.I called them to get the Ankara phone number and the lady told me go look for it on online,lol.Anyways long story short, these past 2 years have been a living hell and on going with missing my wife and having to lose my jobs just to go and visit my wife.I hope no one has to go through this as its been very difficult for the both of us. :'(

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
sohrab919 said:
ali joon hanooz narafte vali bezoodi ishalah :D , karesh behesh gir dadan oonam ghod bazi mikone quit nemikone
Inshala inshala :) Begoo kaar chieh bandeh khoda Sohrabbbbb montazeretehhhh. I'm trying to arrange my wife's for this or next Monday, I am convinced that if she goes with one of those tours/packages it will be cheaper and she would have a peace of mind...