First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
souhait said:
Hello dear friends,So many congradulations to all who got their ppr and wish those who are waiting get it very very soon.GOOD NEWS! ;D My husband just got his ppr.I am so thankful to all of you as you were great help and support.I will check on you and I will be more than happy if I can be of any help .Wish you all the bests.
Congrats Souhait! Very happy for you and wish you the best :)

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
congrats to every one that got pprs this week, may allah help you get your visas asap as well...i am happy for all of you....but i am frustrated that i have been waiting for the last 15 month and have not heard anything back while people get their pprs within 11 month..can anyone explain this to me please????..i have contacted jason kenneys office and they told me to send an email enquiry and they would get me updates, after exactly 4 weeks i call back and the receptionist tells me he has not received it, where in fact i called back the day in which i send my email in the first place and he had confirmed that he had received it...after forwarding the initial send message he told me that they have not heard anything back...upon asking why it takes so long for some people and not others he tells me this is not an embassy and he doesnt know...in replies i told him its true that its not an embassy but as a canadian tax payer and citizen i have the rights to know about my husbands file and he told me to be patient and that they will contact me....i am done with this stupid processing and i think i am gana call them and withdraw my application....life is been a living hell for us for the last 2 years...and all everyone seems to tell me is to be patient...how the hell is one suppose to be patient when everyone that has applied after you has recieved pprs?? and you still dont know much about your files???...i reallly hate this country!!! i dont want to ruin it for anyone else but i am frustrated and you guys are the only one that seems to understand what i am going through everyone else tends to just say oh yeah be patient time will come...when is this time coming exactly?????

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
congrats to every one that got pprs this week, may allah help you get your visas asap as well...i am happy for all of you....but i am frustrated that i have been waiting for the last 15 month and have not heard anything back while people get their pprs within 11 month..can anyone explain this to me please????..i have contacted jason kenneys office and they told me to send an email enquiry and they would get me updates, after exactly 4 weeks i call back and the receptionist tells me he has not received it, where in fact i called back the day in which i send my email in the first place and he had confirmed that he had received it...after forwarding the initial send message he told me that they have not heard anything back...upon asking why it takes so long for some people and not others he tells me this is not an embassy and he doesnt know...in replies i told him its true that its not an embassy but as a canadian tax payer and citizen i have the rights to know about my husbands file and he told me to be patient and that they will contact me....i am done with this stupid processing and i think i am gana call them and withdraw my application....life is been a living hell for us for the last 2 years...and all everyone seems to tell me is to be patient...how the hell is one suppose to be patient when everyone that has applied after you has recieved pprs?? and you still dont know much about your files???...i reallly hate this country!!! i dont want to ruin it for anyone else but i am frustrated and you guys are the only one that seems to understand what i am going through everyone else tends to just say oh yeah be patient time will come...when is this time coming exactly?????
I completely understand your frustrations!! I have only waited 13 months, not 15 but I too get frustrating in the randomness of this process. It is not a fair system at all and it makes no sense that some wait so much longer than others! I hope you don't withdraw:( I think you will be soon! Have u called Turkey? I know they don't usually answer questions over the phone but I know Farid's wife was very insistent with them (I believe she even told them she was pregnant) until they gave her info on their file. I wish I had more advice for u! All the feb/march/April 2011 applicants should get PPR soon! Personally, our 3 kids have not seen their baba for a year and a half and cry for him and beg him to come home everyday... It is a cruel system:( no husband/wife or parent/child should ever have to endure this separation. Wishing you luck and PPR very soon!

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
sohrab919 said:
hamchenin azizam, vaghean khoshhalam barat, ishalah mehdi badiye :D not to forget parastoo vivi and siavash and first of all samira :D :D ma havaye bacheharo darim
Mer300000000 Sohrab joon,age khoda beshnaveh ke dele ma ham shad mishe, :)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
mosafer said:
Samira jun 5 mah pish expired shod, 4-5 ruz pish email medical request dashtam va diruz scan va email kardam green sheet ra,ama javabi ke emailam ra gerefte sefarat nadad.....
Mosafer ,
thanks for ur replay ," please tell me when did you open your file?"

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012

Arezoo avalin Tim Hortoni ke khordi Remember me :( :(

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Today is too silent!!!!!!!!!!!
what happened?!!!! ::)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kat-H said:
I cant believe what has happened just now...They called me from the Embassy in Beirut, and asked to submit the passport on Monday because they finished processing the file and ready to issue the visa....
No way...am still surprised and shocked...what can i tell more?
My friends who are waiting for visas, khalas ija el faraj be3te2ed, la2inno they are really working but silently!!!
Inshalla kheir!!!
wawwwwwwwwwww a7la khabr on this morning thank you Kat-H, I am so happy for you
congratulation
I hope for all of us yarb so sooooooooooooon give us our visas :'(

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
sohrab
kodom hotel ?
Amar hotel
ya otel marya
ina kheyli nazdiktar az ck farabi hastan
kodomo gerefte

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
Arezoo jan
az forodgah ta hotel taxi chand gereft

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
Lele we missed you! Where are you?

Do not be down. Good news will come when you don not believe it!
Thank you arezou I was so busy
I hope the good news comes faster
I am soooooooo tired my husband will back to canada today :'(

L

laleh_d

omidakh said:
I've been waiting for now close to a year. May 13th will be exactly one year.Because of this process of been away from my wife, I've had to quit a few jobs just so I can see my wife back home.I've been married for almost two years.The only answers that am able to get is when I email my local MP, he is able to get me updates.I've contacted Ankara(which is where my case has gone too)both times they have been extremely rude as soon as they know that am calling for a case which is from Iran.I even had the privilege of going to our Canadian embassy in Iran and good redness that the Canadian government finally closed that joke of embassy down a few weeks ago.It was perhaps the worst when it came to helping a Canadian citizen with any question.I called them to get the Ankara phone number and the lady told me go look for it on online,lol.Anyways long story short, these past 2 years have been a living hell and on going with missing my wife and having to lose my jobs just to go and visit my wife.I hope no one has to go through this as its been very difficult for the both of us. :'(
Hello Omidakh,
Like most people in this forum, I completely understand your pain. I have been travelling back and forth to Iran to see my husband and consequently faced unemployment , missed school, and also lost many social ties. Being away from my husband was so painful that I could only bear it for a few months and then I had to travel back to see him. Many people I know in Canada thought I'm crazy for constantly going back to visit him but they don't understand the pain of having that void in your life when some one you love is just so many miles away. Anyways, my point was that I'm sure when this whole process is over, we will forget all about the pain and in a few months we will be able to resettle. Or at least that's what i keep telling myself everyday to stay sane. :p

L

laleh_d

vivi2 said:
WXYZ joon, merci az deldarit, I know you are totally right, but after getting PPR it is so much easier for everyone to be positive and tell everyone else to be patient and it will happen when it is supposed to happen ... But I can't anymore, how can I not expect it, how can I not think about it, how can me and my husband check emails without thinking when it's going to come, how can we simply forget how much we miss each other and it's just because of this process :( It is just something so so hard to do after waiting for 13 months :'( Good for you guys that you were able to plan a trip together, at present me and my husband can't do that either ... Nothing can make me happy or bring a smile on my face until my husband gets that email ...

Sorry everyone for the negativity in my post ...
Vivi joon,
I know how difficult it's been being away from the love of your life but hey your wait is almost over. I am positive that your husband will get PPR in the next few weeks and you will forget all about this pain. You're almost done. many people who have the same timeline as you have received their PPR. So don't lose hope. I am sure that you will hear good news from Ankara very soon. I know one thing that can bring a smile on your face. Try to imagine your husband landing in Canada.I'm sure it'll make you smile specially when it can happen any day now. Imagine where you might take him and how you're going to plan his first few days.I always do that and it gives me a boost. I know I'm taking him to my favorite sushi place when he gets there. ;D Take care and be happy. :-*

L

laleh_d

A+M said:
I completely understand your frustrations!! I have only waited 13 months, not 15 but I too get frustrating in the randomness of this process. It is not a fair system at all and it makes no sense that some wait so much longer than others! I hope you don't withdraw:( I think you will be soon! Have u called Turkey? I know they don't usually answer questions over the phone but I know Farid's wife was very insistent with them (I believe she even told them she was pregnant) until they gave her info on their file. I wish I had more advice for u! All the feb/march/April 2011 applicants should get PPR soon! Personally, our 3 kids have not seen their baba for a year and a half and cry for him and beg him to come home everyday... It is a cruel system:( no husband/wife or parent/child should ever have to endure this separation. Wishing you luck and PPR very soon!
Dear A+M and kurdistan Kazhal your waiting is almost over. Ankara has been issuing a lot of PPRs lately and I am positive that you guys will hear good news soon.Kurdistan Kazhal,please just hang in there a little bit more. A+M you must be a brave mom. I can understand the fact that two adults who chose this process wisely are expected to be patient and all but children have nothing to do with any of this and it is really unfair to keep them away from their parents.I think they should consider speeding up the process when there are children involved. Anyways, I am sure that both of you will hear good news in no time and soon we will all be congratulating you. ;D