16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
fadimaya said:
i am asking this question for the 100 times lol i asked sohrab since he s in immigration but he didn t answer me . so i ll ask it in general for alll , i sponsor my wife she s coming to canada quebec i am now in Bc i got a job here does it harm the porocess or make it longer if it does i ll just go back to quebec and leave my job !!!! plus when i got my caips in in clients details they put my wife name and last name and gender Man !!!!! omg crazy lol my wife is a woman lol! am not married to a man so i sent an email for immigration caips reponsbale they asked toi email the embassy i did email them last week and no answer stilll , as far as for beirut applicants , no visas till now for everyone so `we are all in the same boat but beirut gave a sign of working by sending soem emails to some people asking for some documents , and again congra arezou sohrab aliaria , and wish the best for alll and i pray for me and for u alll , sohrab arezou aliaria stay in contact with us coz we still need u guys arround i am really sad for beirut and amman situation inshalla it s just a matter of time and we will be alll with our families , plz plz someone answer me coz everytime i ask this question now answer , hope that sohrab will read this time or anyone can answer
my dear friend, if i didnt answer its because i didnt know the exact answer, quebec is a bit complicated, ill look into it for you

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
really are you serious? OMG thank you very much,so you called this number and they answer you? I called but machine voice says its closed,please can you give me the address that your wife went to it and did the medical examination? I am very happy by this I cant travel to Jordan alone, :) thank you soooooooooooo much

yes i'm serious hhhh..I myself when I saw at first there is a doctor in baghdad I coudnt believe it so i told my wife to ask many questions to make sure if they know the whole process and it was true ....I will ask her for the right adress exactly and will let you know inshalah as soon as possible ....and yea it is normal if u hear the machin cuz I think they open only a few day in the week for the immigration medical exam, not everyday...and yea maybe when i give u the right adress u can go there and take appointment in person it would be better.

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
sohrab you are luckier than me :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
man fekr konam to safe eshtebahi vaystadam ??? ???
hich khabari nist :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

N

Nenan

mohammedm123 said:
yes i'm serious hhhh..I myself when I saw at first there is a doctor in baghdad I coudnt believe it so i told my wife to ask many questions to make sure if they know the whole process and it was true ....I will ask her for the right adress exactly and will let you know inshalah as soon as possible ....and yea it is normal if u hear the machin cuz I think they open only a few day in the week for the immigration medical exam, not everyday...and yea maybe when i give u the right adress u can go there and take appointment in person it would be better.
thank you very much ,Allah ybark beek wo yasir amorak yarab,I will try calling them,but you will help me very much if you gave me the adress,wish your wife get ppr very soon :)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: Landing procedure!

yetAnotherSilentReader said:
thanks a lot Arezuo this is very helpful and detail information.

If I am not mistaken, Customs declaration card is a simple (one-pager) card, that they hand out in flight (when landing in Canada) and everyone (canadians/permanent resident/vistors included) is required to fill this in, if I am not mistaken this form should be available online to download, there you usually declare how much and what type of goods you are brining in, but I wasn't curious to know, if a new resident is also required to fill this in.
when i checked the related link http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/noncan-eng.html#h-fs i did not find a useful data for new immigrant. Have a look and see if you can find some! If it were available online i think we must find it here, or?

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

yetAnotherSilentReader said:
thanks a lot Arezuo this is very helpful and detail information.

If I am not mistaken, Customs declaration card is a simple (one-pager) card, that they hand out in flight (when landing in Canada) and everyone (canadians/permanent resident/vistors included) is required to fill this in, if I am not mistaken this form should be available online to download, there you usually declare how much and what type of goods you are brining in, but I wasn't curious to know, if a new resident is also required to fill this in.
have a look at this topic too. Some new landed immigrants have spent only some minutes in immigration department.
I hope it is so!

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
parastoo said:
sohrab you are luckier than me :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
man fekr konam to safe eshtebahi vaystadam ??? ???
hich khabari nist :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
be gole ye aga to sefarat, parvandeha mogi ke az syriye be ankra residan dagigan ziro ro shodan. :eek:

Oct 17, 2011

Arezou said:
when i checked the related link http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/noncan-eng.html#h-fs i did not find a useful data for new immigrant. Have a look and see if you can find some! If it were available online i think we must find it here, or?
Here is the form: not sure if we can print this and use it, but the form they form they will give you will be a colorful copy of this:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pbg/cf/e311/e311-eng08-04.pdf

Oct 17, 2011
missmini said:
yes that's right abt the card and yes everyone has to fill it in....the difference is that they will not tax the new residents on their own belongings (of course she should not bring too much alcohol, tabacco, etc - there r some guides abt it othetwise she could get taxed for those or leave them at the customs; but that's not even considered belonging ;)) make sure to fill in the list of goods and follow up goods carefully
Will do, Thanks missmini.

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Re: submitting the doc to Ankara

Arezou said:
Ali jan Tabrikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Say your wife to just go a normal photographer and say that i need a 35x45 mm photo for visa. That is all! They know what you mean.
Ask your wife to write her name and file number on a A4 paper and submit along with other documents to the embassy. A copy of PPR letter, 2 photos (they returned one of my pictures), original Passport, Business card of her Hotel and this A4 paper. That is all.
Mamnoonam Arezou jan, inshala beh delkhoushi hameh kareshoon dorost beshe. Thanks for the information, that is really helpful. How long did them take to issue the visa? and do they call you after or you just check on daily basis?

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Arezou said:
be gole ye aga to sefarat, parvandeha mogi ke az syriye be ankra residan dagigan ziro ro shodan. :eek:
ey khoda be ma rahm kon,
khoda kone parvandehaye ma zir narafteh bashe :(

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
mosafer said:
Arezou jun, ankara az man medical jadid khast as it has been expired, i redo it & i scanned green sheet & sent it by email , be nazaret bayad ba DHL ham befrestam green sheet ra ya hamun email kafi hast??? they did not reply to my medical result email.......

Mosafer:

key medicalet expire shodeh va key azat jadid khastan?
I redid it and after scaned it ,I sent them as an email about 10 days ago

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
sohrab919 said:
eyval eyval dash alio eyval, haji kheily khoshhalam kardi, mobarak bashe aziz :D
Mersi Sohrab jaan, ghorbanat baradar. Migam khanoomet raft Ankara beh salamati? tell me how it went

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
we have to wait 2days until Monday,
I hope that we will have more PPR this week,
Let's be hopeful my friends :) :)

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Samira and Parastoo, seriously, one day you wake up and check your email for a totally different reason and you see a re:email from Ankara... and there you go you will have it right there :) the important aspect is how you plan ahead the rest of the journey to have a happy relaxed life then after.

Sohrab joon kheyli mikhamet baradar :) thanks, I am happy that most of us are gonna reunite with our spouses soon... I am so happy its summer time, I'm gonna try and have the best summer I ever had.

Arezou, harchi saboktar biay behtareh, az ajilou, lavashakou, aloo torsho, kashko inaa :) there is everything here just come and be as jamou joor o sabok as possible, so you don't wait in the immigration too long.