+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ 2024 timeline - PEQ and QRSW

erikonica

Jul 17, 2024
Update on my end: August 28th - request for additional documents. Exactly 5 months.
At least the government didn't forget you! What kind of document do you have to add?
On my side, no news since I have added the documents in the end of July..

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
At least the government didn't forget you! What kind of document do you have to add?
On my side, no news since I have added the documents in the end of July..
Updated letter of employment and recent paystubs. I suppose it makes sense as it's been 5 months since I uploaded my application.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
After waiting 9 months for CSQ - PEQ and after receiving Avis in May, yesterday received a request for interview on September 9th. At least it is quite soon to hopefully wrap up this frustrating process.
That's good news!!! We both got an update on the 28th ! The long wait is almost over.

quelqun

Sep 6, 2024
Hey guys, first of all, thank you to everyone posting here the timelines, it really helps and gives hope :)
And now I'm happy to share mine for PEQ as a worker:
  • 2024-05-10 - applied
  • 2024-05-21 - demande des valeurs démocratiques
  • 2024-08-27 - a request to clarify something regarding my documents
  • 2024-08-28 - provided clarification
  • 2024-09-06 - Acceptation de votre demande de sélection permanent
Good luck everyone, hopefully you'll get your CSQ shortly!

gdbart

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's good news!!! We both got an update on the 28th ! The long wait is almost over.
Yes, had interview today, was around 45 minutes. The official says he will give a positive recommendation so I guess we now wait for the process to finish. Spouse was not allowed in interview despite what it said in the invitation letter.

Quantum_2024

Feb 22, 2024
Yes, had interview today, was around 45 minutes. The official says he will give a positive recommendation so I guess we now wait for the process to finish. Spouse was not allowed in interview despite what it said in the invitation letter.
It's great to hear that!was the interview difficult or just a regular conversation?

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
That's great news! Lawyer just uploaded additional documents in response to their request so finger crossed I'm getting an update by the end of this week.

Reactions: gdbart

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Sept 9 - Additional and revised documents were uploaded. Status changed to "En traitement" automatically. (They asked for more pay stubs and an updated employment letter)

anamarkue

Aug 24, 2024
Hello:
Did the interview go well?
Did you get the result after the interview or do you have to wait?

I asked the CSQ on the 28th of December and I have received 2 avis but nothing else.

I wait for your news,

gdbart

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hello:
Did the interview go well?
Did you get the result after the interview or do you have to wait?

I asked the CSQ on the 28th of December and I have received 2 avis but nothing else.

I wait for your news,
Hi, yes interview went well. They tell you that they will be giving a positive recommendation but it will still take some time to finish the process. I think after the Avis you can probably expect an interview request next. It is easy to prepare well if you have time.

anamarkue

Aug 24, 2024
Hello:
How many examiners were with you in the interview? 1 or 2? Were they or was he/she kind to you? How long do you think they will need (more or less) to send you the CSQ? Thank you!

quelqun

Sep 6, 2024
Hello everyone, sorry for being a bit off-topic, I have a question for the people who already received their CSQ and applied with a spouse.
I'm a principal applicant and yesterday, I got a mail from MIFI with 2 copies of CSQ but only for me, no CSQ for my spouse.
So I'm wondering if the spouse's CSQ comes as a separate mail? Has anybody received it in the same way too?
Thanks!