+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ 2024 timeline - PEQ and QRSW

gdbart

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hello:
How many examiners were with you in the interview? 1 or 2? Were they or was he/she kind to you? How long do you think they will need (more or less) to send you the CSQ? Thank you!
There was only one official interviewing, yes he was kind and they did not give an exact time it will take they just said it will take a few more weeks.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
At least the government didn't forget you! What kind of document do you have to add?
On my side, no news since I have added the documents in the end of July..
Well... I just got an Avis de vérification on Friday, so I guess the wait time just got extended :( Hopefully I wouldn't have to an interview because it'd just make the process longer.

gdbart

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well... I just got an Avis de vérification on Friday, so I guess the wait time just got extended :( Hopefully I wouldn't have to an interview because it'd just make the process longer.
That sucks, having been there four months ago. Most of the time everyone who receives an Avis de verification is invited for an interview. Invitation is usually 2-3 months after the Avis. We received the convocation 3 months after the Avis.

Titi10

Jul 19, 2024
That sucks, having been there four months ago. Most of the time everyone who receives an Avis de verification is invited for an interview. Invitation is usually 2-3 months after the Avis. We received the convocation 3 months after the Avis.
Hi gdbart! Did your status already change in Arrima? or still in the same as last week?

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Sighs... I'm guessing because my proof of employment is fine, so now they're questioning my French competency. I really don't mind having an interview. It just means that now I have to wait longer like you said... Good thing is my LMIA is being submitted this week.