+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ 2024 timeline - PEQ and QRSW

Nlegitimate

Jun 3, 2020
Applied: Feb 16
Avis de verification: July 3rd
Nothing since....
Graduate stream, B2 French Exam level and studied in English (Bachelor Degree)

Andy_sl

Aug 14, 2024
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the thread and want to know few things, because I'm confused with old and new rules. My spouse is the main applicant and is currently studying for the TEFQ exam to get B2. She completed her 2yrs masters degree at Concordia uni last December and I have full-time work experience in Montreal for 2 years in Teer 2. I want to know if there are any pathways that we can apply with only my spouse's B2 results and if we fall under the old rules ? or Does she have to do all 4 modules? Thanks in advance.

Carrotshummus

Aug 15, 2024
Nope, the status is still "En attente de traitement" for me. I haven't reached 5 months of waiting time, so it could be that. When did you apply?
Im an inland single applicant, outside of mmr, they received my file on July3 , my status changed to En Traitement I think around 12 July and I’ve been waiting ever since.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Im an inland single applicant, outside of mmr, they received my file on July3 , my status changed to En Traitement I think around 12 July and I’ve been waiting ever since.
I see. My lawyer did tell me that it's possible to change the status to En Traitement sometimes, so I guess I'm one of those people lol.

Zandek

May 19, 2023
Hi everyone

Received CSQ approval today
It switched to "In review" and in 20-30 minutes we received approval.

The timeline:
May 2 - Application - PEQ - Workers stream
May 16 - Values test received
May 17 - Values test passed
Since then - Waiting for the review
Aug 19 - In review
Aug 19 - Approved

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Hi everyone

The timeline:
Aug 19 - In review
Aug 19 - Approved
Congrats!!! That was so quick omg!! I don't know why mine still hasn't been processed yet at this point lol.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone

The timeline:
Aug 19 - In review
Aug 19 - Approved
Wow congratulations! How is it possible though because there are people that have applied in january and still they are en attente de traitement. I applied in march and still nothing

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Wow congratulations! How is it possible though because there are people that have applied in january and still they are en attente de traitement. I applied in march and still nothing
It's almost 5 months for us, so finger crossed we'll get some updates soon. I'd like to think that the longer we have to wait, the more we'll get our CSQ without any interviews or avis de verification lol.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
It's almost 5 months for us, so finger crossed we'll get some updates soon. I'd like to think that the longer we have to wait, the more we'll get our CSQ without any interviews or avis de verification lol.
Most of the time it is the opposite from what I've seen. The more people wait it is kinda guaranteed an avis de verification unfortunately i just really hope we don't pass the 6 months mark cuz otherwise not a good sign

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Most of the time it is the opposite from what I've seen. The more people wait it is kinda guaranteed an avis de verification unfortunately i just really hope we don't pass the 6 months mark cuz otherwise not a good sign
Finger crossed that we're receiving good news in the next 2-3 weeks. My LMIA is in process but waiting for CSQ is brutal lol.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Hi!

Actually I got a new mail on July 26 saying they have no idea when the review is finished ^^;
I applyed by PEQ. went to vocational in English without working experience, having French B2... although I have been working here more than 2 years lol

Although there are some documents missing, my status is still "en traitment".
Hi, I was just wondering if you got any updates since then?