+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ 2024 timeline - PEQ and QRSW

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Hello Everyone,
I have quick questions. Hoping to get any responses here. I have done my masters in Ontario University and have 1 year experience in Quebec and spent atleast 2 years Quebec and I have my sibling in Quebec with PR. Can I apply for csq without French language test and are there any applicants without French language and got csq? Thanks in advance.
It's not possible since November 2023

allisons

Jun 20, 2024
Me too!!!!

Jan 24: Applied
Feb 11: Democratic values test (requested and done)
July 16: CSQ

guys... STAY POSITIVE
Hello, did u get 'avis de verification' when the status changed to 'en traitement'?
I applied two days earlier than u but still en traitement...I got avis de verification too :(

gdbart

Sep 30, 2018
Hi, I was just wondering if you've gotten an update regarding your CSQ yet?
Hi, nope still waiting. Employer is busy with the LMIA so I have two more weeks before I will need to apply for the work permit before the current one expires. Still hoping it comes through before then but who knows. It has been 8 months now and I see some people from March and April being approved so it doesn't make sense how they are processing applications.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Hi, nope still waiting. Employer is busy with the LMIA so I have two more weeks before I will need to apply for the work permit before the current one expires. Still hoping it comes through before then but who knows. It has been 8 months now and I see some people from March and April being approved so it doesn't make sense how they are processing applications.
It's really just a guess but I feel like they process in batch per month and graduate stream gets processed faster. I'm guessing that because only the education needs to be verified. It's been 4 months for me so hopefully I hear back by the end of August. I'm also starting the LMIA process soon with my employer.

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Congrats!!

Me, two days ago I got a letter of refusal saying I missed some documents..
I submit them on the same day and I am wondering how long it takes for them to re-check lol
Any news regarding that? Also did you apply through the worker or graduate stream (PEQ)?

erikonica

Jul 17, 2024
Any news regarding that? Also did you apply through the worker or graduate stream (PEQ)?
Hi!

Actually I got a new mail on July 26 saying they have no idea when the review is finished ^^;
I applyed by PEQ. went to vocational in English without working experience, having French B2... although I have been working here more than 2 years lol

Although there are some documents missing, my status is still "en traitment".

matchayuki

May 12, 2024
Hi!

Actually I got a new mail on July 26 saying they have no idea when the review is finished ^^;
I applyed by PEQ. went to vocational in English without working experience, having French B2... although I have been working here more than 2 years lol

Although there are some documents missing, my status is still "en traitment".
That's interesting that they sent a document just to say that. I applied on Mar 28th, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. It looks like they're prioritizing the graduate stream

ProspectiveCanadain

Nov 1, 2021
Application: Tuesday Jul 9, 2024
Demande de Valeures (Request + Submitted Same Day): Wednesday Jul 17, 2024
Arrima Update to "En Attente De Traitment": Monday Jul 22, 2024
Demande de CSQ Accepté: Thursday August 8, 2024

All glory to God for this extremely quick timeline. Good luck to all who are still waiting!

bdynasty31

Aug 8, 2024
It seems that these days it takes them 6 months to process. I submitted in july and got mine in january
Hi. I have a friend in Algeria and he has recently got his CDL and has been a plumber for over 10 years with the same amount of experience for warehouse work. How did you get your visa? I really want to help him get his. I live in America and am trying to help him to get to Canada. What can I do?

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
Hi. I have a friend in Algeria and he has recently got his CDL and has been a plumber for over 10 years with the same amount of experience for warehouse work. How did you get your visa? I really want to help him get his. I live in America and am trying to help him to get to Canada. What can I do?
I suggest consulting a RCIC or an immigration lawyer