+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR this week?

Anya123

Sep 29, 2020
Me and my husband are exempt from biometrics and it was updated sometime in September. Now the biometrics section shows completed Nov 5th 2020 and status of the application shows submitted. Is this how the biometrics exempt application page looks like ? or should it be biometrics approved/exempted ?

Reactions: nyiable

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Me and my husband are exempt from biometrics and it was updated sometime in September. Now the biometrics section shows completed Nov 5th 2020 and status of the application shows submitted. Is this how the biometrics exempt application page looks like ? or should it be biometrics approved/exempted ?
Yes it meant your biometrics are linked to the application and background check can be started at the same time.

Reactions: Anya123

sbsheth

Nov 12, 2020
Finally we got the final decision and it says copr but we didn't get any mail or call yet

Aor 18 April
Bio 2 Oct
Final decision 12 Nov

I am not at home, can someone update the spreadsheet pls
Congrats! Did they send you to a portal to see if you are in Canada or travelling?

planetch

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I called IRCC helpline and per agent criminality is still pending (rest everything is cleared), Biometrics were updated on 15 Oct, AOR - 10 May, VO - Ottawa.

Not sure how long it going to take :(

They seems have introduce call back request feature (if calling from Canada), so one doesnt need to stay on phone. Agent calls when its your turn

Reactions: natzetgo

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
your best bet would be BOWP
I'm planning to wait till November end and when nothing happens, I will eventually apply to it. I'm not the only person here, I feel like, most of the applicants whose Aor is between Jan - April, are being ignored. If I submitted my application very recently, I would happily apply for BOWP. It's just, I'm telling my mind everything is for good.

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Please keep me updated if u decide to go. As per agent everything is pass thats why i am also skeptical to go. But i dont know how long to wait
Copr can come tomorrow or any after 3 months..its up to them.

sbsheth

Nov 12, 2020
Please keep me updated if u decide to go. As per agent everything is pass thats why i am also skeptical to go. But i dont know how long to wait
Copr can come tomorrow or any after 3 months..its up to them.
I have decided to go. I did call IRCC 2 times today, and they both mentioned that from Nov 09 they have started a new portal to confirm you are in Canada before giving a CoPR. Worse come worse, if that doesn't happen, I will cross the road border to come back.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
I mean we are here to better their country. I don’t know why they give us so much attitude. Like don’t they realize we are calling because we are scared nervous and anxious. I mean.. I’ve had those agents too. Just so sad. If he doesn’t like his job that’s fine doesn’t mean he can speak to people like that..
Agreed. Fortunately, most people in Canada are nice people :)

melike

Nov 12, 2020
Hi everyone,
Below is my information:

AOR: March 20,2020
Medical:May 19,2020
Biometrics done: October 21,2020

When i check my application, it says they are reviewing my eligibility and criminal has not been cleared yet also.
I see some people here got their results even they applied after me. I live in Calgary, Alberta.

I applied CEC through express entry. Living and working in Canada for the past 7 years, got a canadian degree.

They called me 1 week after i got my biometrics done to ask me when i would like to do my biometrics. I was quiet surprised because i had done it on Oct 21,2020. The lady on the phone said ;oh sorry about that , they didnt update the information:(

It is very stressful to wait. It has been over 7 months.

I just wanted to share:)

Reactions: MatAb and nayomee2

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi everyone,
Below is my information:

AOR: March 20,2020
Medical:May 19,2020
Biometrics done: October 21,2020

When i check my application, it says they are reviewing my eligibility and criminal has not been cleared yet also.
I see some people here got their results even they applied after me. I live in Calgary, Alberta.

I applied CEC through express entry. Living and working in Canada for the past 7 years, got a canadian degree.

They called me 1 week after i got my biometrics done to ask me when i would like to do my biometrics. I was quiet surprised because i had done it on Oct 21,2020. The lady on the phone said ;oh sorry about that , they didnt update the information:(

It is very stressful to wait. It has been over 7 months.

I just wanted to share:)
You should order GCMS notes to find out where your application is at in terms of completion or for a faster response, call IRCC. All the best