Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Planning in Autumn of 2010
Re: A MASTER THREAD of some of my posts here >>>

qorax said:
Hi Penpal,

The AEO is simply a case of: U apply for a job, the prospective employer finds u fit for his vacancy, obtains a LMO & sends u an Appt Letter/Emp Contract. Which u can submit to the CIC for putting your case file on another system of FSW processing.

Does the AEO move my case faster?
An AEO doesn't speed-up your case processing. In fact, in many cases it delays it. 'coz the CIC needs to Xcheck your AEO & the Employer's Credentials too. Which is an Additional Step/s.

Then, how does the AEO benefit me?
It helps u two folds...

A. With the latest system of processing (aka the 29 list), your file is processed separately than the conditional 20,000 Cap. U'd beat the Cap; & if your case file is found to be 'fit', u'd still get the PRV even if Canada completes 20,000 cases in the applicable yr.

B. U don't require to show the POF, as well as do not require to bring in any 'landing funds'. Though u must still bring-in monies, for your day-to-day expenses. But, the burden of that is taken-off. And that's a huge relief for many.

Does it help ppl who already have the PRV?
Yes, it does. U get the benefit of point-B, above. The process is, before u move, u need to update CHC about your AEO. They put it into the system & u'd not be required to show the POF upon landing.
[Catch: U must 'land' in the same province of your AEO, else u may raise a Red Flag]

How to grab an AEO?
Difficult. From your homeland. But not impossible. Many manage it. Though quite a few r dubious... Obtained from agents, by paying some additional 'fees'. The genuine ones r lucky. They have a readymade job to start with. And fund management gets lot easier.

But remember, most AEOs r arranged by friends/relatives in Canada. Practically it's quite difficult to obtain one while residing abroad. The employers plainly do not get interested in a candidate whom they haven't met, verified & r unsure whether s/he'll make it with the PR, especially in-time. How many employers would like to wait indefinitely with their vacancy, is any ones guess?

Hope that answered your query.

Qorax
Hi Qorax,

You hv hit the bull's eye with your point to point questions and answers,even though mine was a generic query.

Thank you so much.

Regards

ramosorevitno

Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2005
Doc's Request.
15-07-2005
AOR Received.
16-11-2005
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
20-02-2009, 12-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2010
LANDED..........
Hopefully this December...

Hi Qorax,

Thanks for the very informative topics.

I just want to share my aplcation, I applied through a consultant in Dubai, with their promotion, 3 installments, 1st upon file no., 2nd, upon medicals, and lasly upon stampimg of visa.
I submitted the documents June 0f 2005, got the file no, on November 16, 2005.
Then I have waited for almost three years for the CHC to request for our 1st medical on August 2008, since my wife is delivering our 2nd baby on the same year October 2008, our consultant advised me to wait for the baby to be born and have the medical, I followed their advise and they said they requested to CHC to have our 1st medical to be delayed, then it was delayed for almost 6 months, then CHC requested for our medicals last February 2009, we did and submitted the results and waited for almost 9 months (November 2009)to hear from CHC and they requested for another Proof of Funds and PCC,
They have given us 30 days , I got the POF and PCC, but my wife's PCC was delayed for 15 days since she is working in another country, but our consutant advise CHC that my wife's CHC will be delayed, waited again for another 3 months, our 1st medical is already one year, then CHC requested again, to submit the Background declaration form, POF and new set of medicals, this time they gave us 90 days, we submitted all the requirements 1st week of May 2010, since then we did not hear from CHC.
My question is, Can i send an email directly to CHC, with my email add, will it affect my application since I went through a consultant?

It has been almost 5 years and I am still waiting...as you said....if the status in ecas is "in process" it means they are still considering my application.

Do you think they will gratnt us the visa? By the way I already paid the landing fee.

Regards,
Ramo

nidsthewriter

Jun 9, 2010

Dear sir,
I have read a lot of your posts and would like to just say a huge thanks just like everyone else.. Though I have not asked questions directly but your posts have answered most of my questions. If most people in Canada are as helpful and welcoming to new immigrants as you are, then I am really glad that I made a decision to immigrate to Canada... thanks and regards.. nids
my status - london chc - medical sent waiting impatiently for ppr..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

ramosorevitno said:
Hi Qorax,

Thanks for the very informative topics.

I just want to share my aplcation, I applied through a consultant in Dubai, with their promotion, 3 installments, 1st upon file no., 2nd, upon medicals, and lasly upon stampimg of visa.
I submitted the documents June 0f 2005, got the file no, on November 16, 2005.
Then I have waited for almost three years for the CHC to request for our 1st medical on August 2008, since my wife is delivering our 2nd baby on the same year October 2008, our consultant advised me to wait for the baby to be born and have the medical, I followed their advise and they said they requested to CHC to have our 1st medical to be delayed, then it was delayed for almost 6 months, then CHC requested for our medicals last February 2009, we did and submitted the results and waited for almost 9 months (November 2009)to hear from CHC and they requested for another Proof of Funds and PCC,
They have given us 30 days , I got the POF and PCC, but my wife's PCC was delayed for 15 days since she is working in another country, but our consutant advise CHC that my wife's CHC will be delayed, waited again for another 3 months, our 1st medical is already one year, then CHC requested again, to submit the Background declaration form, POF and new set of medicals, this time they gave us 90 days, we submitted all the requirements 1st week of May 2010, since then we did not hear from CHC.
1. My question is, Can i send an email directly to CHC, with my email add, will it affect my application since I went through a consultant?

It has been almost 5 years and I am still waiting...as you said....if the status in ecas is "in process" it means they are still considering my application.

2. Do you think they will gratnt us the visa? By the way I already paid the landing fee.

Regards,
Ramo
1. U can always send email/s to the CHC 'directly'. It makes no diff to your apps processing. No, u do not require to go thru your consultant. However, it's wise to mark them a Cc as well, so that they r in the loop.

2. Relax & keep the faith. U'll get your legitimate dues in time. There's no reason to believe that a visa maybe denied to u.

Note that, all the delays that occurred in your case was your own doing (not that u deliberately did something adverse, but your situations were such); and there was no delay form your VO. Thus, u r good to go. Nothing is envisaged at this stage against that notion.

Good luck.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

nidsthewriter said:
Dear sir,
I have read a lot of your posts and would like to just say a huge thanks just like everyone else.. Though I have not asked questions directly but your posts have answered most of my questions. If most people in Canada are as helpful and welcoming to new immigrants as you are, then I am really glad that I made a decision to immigrate to Canada... thanks and regards.. nids
my status - london chc - medical sent waiting impatiently for ppr..
Most ppl I meet here r Great. Very supportive, considerate & helpful. I have no reason to believe that anyone could go wrong with their choice of immigrating to Canada. This place is fantastic!

ramosorevitno

Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2005
Doc's Request.
15-07-2005
AOR Received.
16-11-2005
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
20-02-2009, 12-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2010
LANDED..........
Hopefully this December...

qorax said:
1. U can always send email/s to the CHC 'directly'. It makes no diff to your apps processing. No, u do not require to go thru your consultant. However, it's wise to mark them a Cc as well, so that they r in the loop.

2. Relax & keep the faith. U'll get your legitimate dues in time. There's no reason to believe that a visa maybe denied to u.

Note that, all the delays that occurred in your case was your own doing (not that u deliberately did something adverse, but your situations were such); and there was no delay form your VO. Thus, u r good to go. Nothing is envisaged at this stage against that notion.

Good luck.
Qorax

Hi Qorax,

Thanks for the advise.
By the way how long it took for you to get your visa? fmi only... ;D
It's been 5yrs already for our application and still counting.

Do you have the email add for CHC london?

Regards,

Ramo

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

ramosorevitno said:
Hi Qorax,

Thanks for the advise.
By the way how long it took for you to get your visa? fmi only... ;D
It's been 5yrs already for our application and still counting.

Do you have the email add for CHC london?

Regards,

Ramo
A. For case specific enquiries u may use their 'webform'. Check here...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

B. For general enquiries, or even for a direct mail, u can use:
re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Hi Qorax,
This thread is very important. Thanks so much.

When you help others, God will in return help you in whatever you plan to do.

Canadaforall.

arlnr

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009
Doc's Request.
June2009
Nomination.....
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2009
IELTS Request
August 2009
File Transfer...
In process Since March 11 2010
Med's Request
Feb 8 2012
Med's Done....
March 27 2012 and received April 2 2012
Interview........
November 29 2011
Passport Req..
May 28 2012

Yesterday i did consult with a lawyer in Toronto regarding my case.
Recently he mailed me and ask the followings
pls tell me what would be the best possible reply

has your relative been able to find employment yet in Canada? If so, we need to advise CIC of this.

Would you be living with your uncle if your application were approved. If so, we could also advise CIC of this to help your case.

In addition to this, if you have additional net worth that has not been disclosed, please let me know of this now.

You could rewrite the IELTS, but it is doubtful that you are going to be able to markedly improve your score.

Note:this is my uncle's recent procedure of his job hunting

Regarding my employment search I want to let you know that last week on June 23, 2010 I went for an interview with the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care for the Senior Business Analyst Position. The team leader called me on last Fiday that she did not yet took any decision because she did not get any chance to talk with the Deputy Minister. I am expecting that she will let me know something positive this week.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

To: arlnr

On your consultation with a lawyer in Toronto regarding your case.

Recently he mailed me and ask the followingspls tell me what would be the best possible reply

has your relative been able to find employment yet in Canada? If so, we need to advise CIC of this.
-This is a correct approach. If your uncle gets a job, u could be fine.

Would you be living with your uncle if your application were approved. If so, we could also advise CIC of this to help your case.
-This a bull query by the lawyer. U living with him or not has nothing to do with your Relative's Adaptability Points. Those 5 points r given, because s/he is presumed to provide u with shelter & fin aid. Else, u do not get that point.

In addition to this, if you have additional net worth that has not been disclosed, please let me know of this now.
-Another bull question. Whatever u try to show now will be viewed as manipulated funds. Unless u can prove over 6 months of High Earnings, regularly, month-to-month. Albeit with a better/higher job designation &/or Business Income.

You could rewrite the IELTS, but it is doubtful that you are going to be able to markedly improve your score.
-Bull. No one can predict whether u'll get a better score or not. In fact many have done so, in this very forum, & came out with flying colors in their 3rd-4th IELTs attempt.

Note:this is my uncle's recent procedure of his job hunting

Regarding my employment search I want to let you know that last week on June 23, 2010 I went for an interview with the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care for the Senior Business Analyst Position. The team leader called me on last Fiday that she did not yet took any decision because she did not get any chance to talk with the Deputy Minister. I am expecting that she will let me know something positive this week.
-Just the job hunting will not work. He needs to be credibly & gainfully Employed, either as an Employee or vide a Valid Business.

Nonetheless, he is a Lawyer, so he definitely would know better than us.
Qorax

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

qorax, though my dream to come to Canada has been thrashed because of the new list, never the less I don't want to lose the opportunity of saying Thank you, you are doing a great job! appreciate it.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

PR Cards Arrival

Just for info... Our PR Cards arrived on Friday (25-6-2010), 43rd day of landing. All came together (Self, Spouse & 2 kids').

Qorax