+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultant/Lawyer arrange Job for CAD $3000~$6000 | Express Entry Consultancy

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrackIT said:
Core2 bro,
I agree with you. This sounds so familiar. I have full time job noc 2171 unable to get LIMA in such a situation I would take risk because my WP is expiring next may and I will take a chance if
a Consultant offers me to pay 50 % now and 50% after LIMA done and whole process written on agreement. As said 6000 is a lot of money but still affordable if the job offer is in IT industry.
Yes if you get PR then not a bad deal. I think EE will boost such system which is not good. People who have less then 350 points may have to wait for long time. But if they get offer letter that make there life easy. It will be more clear once they start picking up profiles.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
mf4361 said:
Let me add a little bit. If I were to look for a job, I might consider hiring a head-hunter to match me a job. Put it this way, I would not trust an immigration consultant to find me a job, but I might consider a head-hunter, because that's their specialty.

There are companies in Canada that specializes in hiring foreign workers for Canadian companies.
Head-Hunter what is it??

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
TrackIT said:
Core2 bro,
I agree with you. This sounds so familiar. I have full time job noc 2171 unable to get LIMA in such a situation I would take risk because my WP is expiring next may and I will take a chance if
a Consultant offers me to pay 50 % now and 50% after LIMA done and whole process written on agreement. As said 6000 is a lot of money but still affordable if the job offer is in IT industry.
can you please tell me the consultant name

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017

cec_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
mf4361 said:
Let me add a little bit. If I were to look for a job, I might consider hiring a head-hunter to match me a job. Put it this way, I would not trust an immigration consultant to find me a job, but I might consider a head-hunter, because that's their specialty.

There are companies in Canada that specializes in hiring foreign workers for Canadian companies.
@mf4361
Do you have any names of companies that hire?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
cec_hopeful said:
@ mf4361
Do you have any names of companies that hire?
For Canadian recruiters specific for hiring from overseas, no I don't.

For local Canadian recruiters, I used Indeed.ca as a job search engine and many jobs out there are linked to a recruiters website.

irishIan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Dont pay one cent my friend!! How this guy can get you an LMIA is verging on the criminal....? The LMIA must be paid by the employer and they have to submit all sorts of documents to service Canada.

Do you know what NOC type job you have been offered? Have you been told anything about any job?

DO NOT PAY until he has secured you a positive LMIA with your NAME on it bro!! Then the PR application becomes easier and i would be happy to part with that kind of cash...but the LMIA rejection rate is not on the low side right now.

Think about it. You pay just to apply and in 2 month service canada rejects the LMIA.....then you are out of luck.....and cash.

Ask this guy for more details on what NOC type job that you will be doing and this will tell you how much money you stand to earn....unless when you get hired these guys steal your PR card and make you work for nothing....!

every careful here.....

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
DO NOT PAY until he has secured you a positive LMIA with your NAME on it bro!! Then the PR application becomes easier and i would be happy to part with that kind of cash...but the LMIA rejection rate is not on the low side right now.

LMIA rejection rate?? what it is?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The figure I noted for arranged employment was CAD $500.

$4000 - $6000 is way way more to spend to get a job, in an economy which has downward trend.

If we have to spend $6k to get a job in Canada, its better to immigrate to Australia. Australia has more jobs than Canada. Immigration cost will "relatively" be lower.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhicool said:

LMIA rejection rate?? what it is?
Over 50% of LMIA applications are rejected.